248Re: Hardware status (cheapeeg)

  • peterson@discover-net.net
    Apr 5, 2001
      --- In buildcheapeeg@y..., e_e_ling@h... wrote:
      > Moritz
      > --- In buildcheapeeg@y..., Moritz v. Buttlar <info@b...> wrote:
      > > My point is that we want to make a machine people can build by
      > own by
      > > using our plans. This is different from designing a product that
      > will be
      > > manufactured in a factory.
      > Is this our plan? If so, why are we doing this? The brainmaster
      > designs are already free and cost $200 to build. I thought that
      > idea was to design a product and get it produced for us. Yaniv has
      > approached manufacturers about building it (although I don't know
      > that's going). The only reason I haven't built a brainmaster
      > is that I am too stupid to understand the instructions! Is our eeg
      > for electronics experts only?
      > Eric

      Precisely. My development as an electronics geek came to a halt at
      about age 12, shortly after I figured out how to wire an antenna, a
      diode, a headphone and a ground in series to create a crude radio. I
      want somebody to build these things for me. I would also hope to get
      a bunch of them into the hands of non-technically inclined therapists
      & others. The reason lots more people aren't using these things is
      that they can't afford them. In about 2 qweeks I will be doing a 2-
      day training for therapists on how to treat addictions & PTSD. They
      will probably be going together to buy one DEI or Brainmaster or
      Lexicor 2D that they can share.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic