      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:16 AM
      Subject: [buildcheapeeg] Re: my offer of help

      hi
      one question :what do you doing in hollyweird ? you electronics
      engineer ?
      i think rob sacks gave a pretty good summary ,  but :
      1. about the aim of the group - to my opinion - the goal is not kit
         but such an option that people can buy nfb at low cost .
         and i see many serious  people in this group towards this .this
         is also my personal goal , the reason i started this group ,
         and i know this would be the end result !

      2. about things you can do :
         -you mentioned you're electronics engineer .
          can you designer irda interface or some infra red interface ?
          (uart to infra to rs232) ?
         -soon we think on demoing to universities .
          so we may need help on this .
         -building prototypes like you said .
         -contact with the lady that works in biofeedback company.
          one problem is that they don't make troubles for the group
         -helping in finding cheap electrodes , design good electrodes and
          all this stuff . really here we need somebody who will
          be resposible for the electrodes issue .
         -helping to find people to work with us .

      basicly i think the better ways you can help (according to your back
      ground)  :
      infra red interface , and being responsible of electrodes design .
      and of course the most important is helping to find people that
      would work with us .
      but if you like other  stuff better , you choose , it's democracy
      here :)

      3. about ekg - after fisnishin a 2 channel eeg version and getting
         it on the market i think that we'll have a few version to work on,
         and one of them is a very low cost machien that does multi
         modality biofeedback and neurofeedback . that would be
         interesting :) but you'll have to wait a bit .

      sincerly , yaniv vilnai .