re: Talking SpongeBob

  • Bryan Snitcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      Hi all and I hope your day went well.

      From time to time, I like to highlight an item in my
      e-store that may be of some interest to someone out
      there in the group(s).

      Tonight, I am highlighting a Talking SpongeBob
      SquarePants at an affordable price. The link to see
      this item is:
      http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_itemHome.jsp?foo=bar&sid=176482&cid=6566010&lid=57090089&mode=1

      While you are there, in my plush section, there are
      Bugs Bunny and some of his friends at a great value.

      It's never too late to shop for the holiday season ...
      wabbit season! holidat season ... duck season!! ...
      Sorry, I always dug that little exchange between Bugs
      and Daffy. ;-)

      I entertain trades for this item as well, if that is
      your wish. Have a good night and sleep well.

      Bryan

      =====

      For out-of-this-world gift ideas at down-to-earth prices at http://stores.andale.com/worldlygifts, the e-store of items with top quality & value.
      "Your next gift is here!"