Invitation to ANIMATION FERRET

  • Ferretshark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2002
      Greetings, distinguished members.

      I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello ("Hello") and to
      invite any interested parties to check out my animation group called
      ANIMATION FERRET. That is, if any of you would like to broaden your
      networking strategy (but please....do NOT quit this forum to join
      mine. I do not encourage or support this as it only serves to reduce
      one's networking opportunities that abound).

      ANIMATION FERRET is a general animation forum that comprises of
      professional, amateur, and general animation enthusiasts and artists
      of all kinds. We also have software developers and writers on board.
      So you see, we are an eclectic bunch!

      Feel free to check us out!

      Feel free to hop in and post an introduction notification to everyone.

      * IMPORTANT: You MUST include your email address in the signing up
      process to be accepted. This is for my administrative control and is
      a necessity.

      I look forward to partaking in this forum's
      discussions and interactivities and look forward to a chance to get
      to know some of you better.

      I am a trained animator and am also currently illustrating a
      children's book with an American author (I am in Canada).

      Regards,

      Roger Foucault
      Animator/illustrator