drawings

  • sunni71
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      Can anyone out there ,
      i am new to posting on this group,
      but can anyone draw either red hot ryder or
      the magnet that bugs bunny hadn in that toon?
      i was wondering since i can not find a good pic of red hot ryder to
      draw from.
    • Ferretshark
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
        Yup. Sure can. I'm an animator. What exactly do you need?

        Roger Foucault
        Animator/illustrator

        --- In bugsbunnyfanclub@y..., sunni71 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Can anyone out there ,
        > i am new to posting on this group,
        > but can anyone draw either red hot ryder or
        > the magnet that bugs bunny hadn in that toon?
        > i was wondering since i can not find a good pic of red hot ryder to
        > draw from.
      • sunni71
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
          whew, i thought that the group had died, glad to see someone saw my
          message :).
          well maybe a few of red hot ryder from buckaroo bugs at his best and
          worst (when he being robbed). and the magnet that bugs bunny as the
          masked marouder held to rob red, and what was attached to it.
          problem i had is when i draw a magnet it looks like a cute wrong oval.
          i am trying to draw a bear dressed as red but needed ref pics of how
          red hot ryder looked.