Information for the group

  • yopeoara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Like most people, I've had some trouble with credit in the past. For
      a long time I haven't been able to find a company that would give me
      a credit card at all. I found this site and I just had to share it
      with the rest of the group. It has all sorts of credit cards, some
      are guaranteed to be approved no matter what your credit history is
      like. Also, they have gold and platinum cards and offer free services
      for credit reports. You got to see this site.

      http://creditcardapplicationforbadcredit.com