everyone

  • bugsy_gurl14
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 13, 2001
      hey there, I just joined. I just wanted to let
      everyone know that lolabunnyandbugsbunny is a complete and
      utter liar!! He's been going into EVERY SINGLE Bugs
      Bunny club telling everyone that my friend
      bugsbunny72740 is a liar. The truth is, lolabunnandbugsbunny aka
      Dazzo DOES draw "smut". He just wants everyone to think
      that he doesn't. I have seen MANY of his NASTY
      drawings before, he cusses me out online all the time,
      steals pics and fan art out of MY clubs and calls them
      his own, and he threatens all my online buds. My
      advice is to delete him NOW before he does your club any
      damage. He already made me delete one of my clubs just so
      I could get rid of him. If you guys don't believe
      me, I'll send you guys some of "nude art" and
      conversations that I've had with him on my messenger, I save
      them all...<br>just a fair warning...he's
      trouble....demented and retarded trouble...
    • millooneyum2002
      Message 68 of 68 , Jan 13, 2002
        I'M OUTTA HERE BYE