Gilded Trapezoid

  • J Edward Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I just signed up to bugpowder and thought I'd say hi.

      I do some small press titles which are called The Gilded Trapezoid and
      Milton, and I've done some work for Meat Magasine.

      If you're into such things, I have a myspace which can be viewed thusly:

      http://www.myspace.com/gildedtrapezoid

      J Edward Scott

      http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters