Congratulations on this book; I hope you get a great audience at the signing! Kim from Boston, BAA bugler & also novelist On Dec 16, 2017 6:57 PM, "BRUCEvintagekim
I'm pleased to announce a book signing event for Sound the Trumpet, Beat the Drums: Horse-Mounted Bands of the U.S. Army, 1820 — 1940bpgleason
My Kretschmaer Philadelphia M1879 F / C Trumpet features the coils tucked tight into the underside of the flare.... is it in Eb, from Europe? On Dec 2, 2017rjsampjr
For the time being, major emphasis will be placed on the bugle in American Civil War/Indian Wars. But as more subscribers from various backgrounds become active, we expect to expand the scope of discussion to include more British, French and German bugle history and lore.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.