Re: [bugle] Change in sales emphasis at scoutbugle.com

  • Jari Villanueva
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      I find it interesting that this website obviously doesn't like the digital bugle, yet they put THE LINK to the digital bugle company right on the home page up at the top. You click it and it takes you away from the scoutbugle site.......

      Glad to see them advocating the Kanstul-A nice horn

      On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:08 PM, brucemccreahome <mccreab@...> wrote:

      www.scoutbugle.com has been a seller of low cost made-in-Asia reproductions of the Rexcraft Official BSA bugle. The owner has recently changed directions. He is now retailing the Amati 223 and Jupiter Brigadier bugles and endorsing the Kanstul Regulation Field Bugle and the Getzen Field Trumpet. See http://scoutbugle.com/BuyBugle.htm

      Bruce McCrea

      --
      Jari Villanueva
      443 801-5274