Re: [bugclub] Fwd: Please help

  • Erin Hollingsbee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2013
      really?  It was pretty big for a tick (although I've never seen one before so I don't really know, just assumed they were much tinier than that!)?! Anyway, thank you so much for your help and off to get that sorted at lunchtime!

      Thanks again,

      Erin

      On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Vidhya Swaminathan <vidhyaswaminathan@...> wrote:

      Hi Erin,

      Looks like a dog tick. The sooner you help your dog get rid of this infestation the better, for him and you.

      Regards
      Vid

      ________________________________
      From: Erin Hollingsbee <ehollingsbee@...>
      >Date: May 20, 2013, 8:07:28 PM EST
      >To: "bugclub@yahoogroups.com" <bugclub@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Please help

      Hi,

      >Sorry if this has already been received, im not sure whether it did from the website.  I'd be really grateful if someone could identify this bug for me, it was burrowing in my dog's neck. I live in the Cayman Islands.
      >
      >Thank you,
      >
      >Erin
      >
      >Sent from my iPad

    • Vidhya Swaminathan
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2013
        It's usually pretty small but becomes huge when it's engorged with blood.

        Regards
        Vid

        >Sorry if this has already been received, im not sure whether it did from the website.  I'd be really grateful if someone could identify this bug for me, it was burrowing in my dog's neck. I live in the Cayman Islands.
        >
        >Thank you,
        >
        >Erin
        >
        >Sent from my iPad

      • markj
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2013
          Is humour allowed here? I read this response without seeing the question and wondered if I had accidentally entered some lude chat room! ;~)

          Thanks for the laugh

          Mark