Bug in room, ID Help, (SSF, CA)

  • RguyK128
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hello!

      I have been annoyed with some bugs in my bedroom and am not sure what they are.
      I thought a bed bug, since they are around my bed, but they did not look like a typical bed bug I searched on Google. I rarely also seen white smaller ones, which I am thinking are the babies.

      I find them around the room, only on the floor, and not only the bed, and they definitely seem to like dark areas and near dust. I have an indoor only cat. I have been seeing three or four a day as I sweep through my room (mostly on my wooden floor), but cannot see into hard to reach areas (under heavy dressers, cabinets).

      What are they and how can I get rid of them?
      I have posted a picture and please help!