Need this Midwestern Bug Identified

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      Hello,

      I hope I am emailing the right group. If not, I apologize. I just posted an image of a bug(s) I found in my home which is located in a residential neighborhood in Kansas City, MO. Here is a link to the photo:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IP8WUTgoKHt9W_bMz6xZDFypBgZJ5ty4yuoon0Ik42kkq7Oq0q8ty--Zn7bXRCrWi4Tj4jvBriaR1IoNQ7kC4bdwQx3WXa_Lmg/Identity1/Unknown%20Bug.jpg

      "I have found 8 of these insects in my home, a single family residence, in the last 15 days. They do not seem to be distubed when approached, but when they do move they walk slow. I live alone, keep a very clean house, and eat most of my meals away from home which hopefully rules out insects attracted to food. Any help is appreciated!"

      Thanks for the help!
    • Bugclubquestions
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hi Nick,

        One of the True Bugs looks like the Boxelder Bug see:-

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxelder_bug

        Reg