Re: [bugclub] Fwd: Insect to identify

  • ravi kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      This is a Cerambycid beetle.

      From: Gmail <Jnprimm@...>
      To: bugclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 31 October 2011 11:15 PM
      Subject: [bugclub] Fwd: Insect to identify

      This insect was seen in Zion Park USA in September. It is aboit 3cm long excluding antennae.
      Can anyone identify this please?
      Many thanks
      Jane

      Sent from my iPad

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Primmer, Nigel" <primmern@...>
      Date: 31 October 2011 14:55:53 GMT
      To: "Gmail" <jnprimm@...>
      Subject: Insect to identify

      For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

      We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full details. ~W67897