Small insect with unusual antennae

  • graham@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Found today 1/7/11 Suffolk UK

      Does anyone know what this is?

      About 10mm or less all in, found on honeysuckle.

      image _MG_1874.jpg uploaded to files.
    • DaveMonkc@aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
          Thanks Dave, looks like you got it, although I remember it being a little slimmer than the pictures found on the net, given that the honeysuckle was under a crab-apple tree....................................pretty conclusive.
          My ancient reference book doesn't have it, guess its time to get another.