HELP

  • mistertoad85
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi there
      I am in England, Hampshire to be exact, and we have built a 4 bed house from scratch. We are plagued downstairs with small black miniature flies. They look just like regular maggot flies, but are very small. They do not bite or anything, but are very small, 1/10the inch perhaps? I do have some photos. We want to get rid of them, but everything is new and although we have looked around cannot find any rotting stuff for them to breed on.
      However we do have a new composter at the bottom of the garden, some 15 meters
      away from the house. We thought that could be the problem so we have put sand and bug killer spray in it, but the flies are still with us.
      They cluster around the sink mostly, and we have looked at the drain which is clean.
      May we have advice please?
      Julian Mandiwall