Identification required please

  • BUGGRIT A
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      I have uploaded four images to album "0 Identification required please" of an insect, seen in a domestic garden in NE23 yesterday (30/07/2010) which has never been noticed in that garden before. Enquiries among neighbours has found that they too have not seen it previously.

      We would be grateful for any information that can be given.

      Thank you.
    • David Howdon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 2:51 AM
        It is a hoverfly probably Volucella pellucens

        --
        David Howdon (http://freespace.virgin.net/david.howdon/)