Unknown Namibian Coleoptera

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Could you help I have posted an album with pictures of an unknown
      coleoptera, he was found in Namibia he has very unusual markings on his
      elytra and long appendages on his tarsi, he was quite small too about
      3 - 5mm. He was found in Gobabed in the sand dunes in Namibia.If anyone
      is able to Id him I would be very grateful as I have hit a dead end.

      Thank you

      EDITORS NOTE:- The album is at:-