Bug in Tub

  • micheavila
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      I found an odd bug in the tub. 10 legs. I thought maybe just a spider
      but odd enought to post a picture too called bug in the tub. anyone
      know what it is? it was in the tub with the toddlers. yuck!
    • Jim Howell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
        It's a windscorpion.  It can bite but not very agressive.  The long front leglike things are feelers like an antena.