New Amateur Entomologists' Society Web site

  • Kieren
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi All

      Just thought I'd let you know that the new Amateur Entomologists'
      Society* Web site has now launched. The best way to discover what's
      there is to visit the site and take a look:

      http://www.amentsoc.org

      However, should you need an incentive, some of the highlights include:

      + Browsable and searchable entomological events listings
      + Online shop so you can buy our books or join the society online
      + Categorised links directory
      + Insect activities for young entomologists
      + Insect fact-files and identification advice

      See: http://www.amentsoc.org

      Best wishes

      Kieren

      * The Amateur Entomologists' Society is the organisation that runs
      this online forum.