Re: [bugclub] Bugs in my house

  • Gordon Jarvis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello Tracy

      You might like to give someone a sporting chance by saying whereabouts in the wide world you are from.

      On 31/12/2007, tracy.hillis <tracy.hillis@...> wrote:

      Recently i have found these little bugs all round my house, first
      noticed them in the kitchen now in other areas. we found some on the
      outside of kitchen window which were bigger but dead. they are so small
      i cant get a focused picture so i have tried to draw it. I have
      scanned my pic but i cant paste it onto this message so i will describe
      it the best i can.

      3-4mm long
      slightly wider at bottom end
      6 legs
      black/brown colour
      2 antennae (attatched to head not snout)
      a snout type mouth

      --
      Gordon Jarvis
      Peasmarsh
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
        Hi, yes, sorry Im in Scotland. ive scanned the bug and got pix of it
        on my computer now.
      • tracy.hillis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          --- In bugclub@yahoogroups.com, "tracy.hillis" <tracy.hillis@...> wrote:

          > Hi, yes, sorry Im in Scotland. ive scanned the bug and got pix of it
          > on my computer now.

          UPDATE
          I have found the source under my sink in a bag of birdseed, it was rice
          weevils.