Cockroaches

  • amlr2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi there,

      I'm currently doing an amateur study of cockroaches.

      My friend and I are studying the nocturnal habits of these insects as
      well as their feeding practices.

      We would like to accumulate a few of these insects in order to have a
      bird's eye view of their habits.

      Could anyone tell us were we can obtain about a dozen of these
      creatures so that we can better expedite our research?

      Thanks,

      AMLR

      EDITORS NOTE: I assume from your e-mail address that you are in Canada. Which species are you interested in studying?
    • Adria
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002

         I'm in canada,
         I have madagascan hissers , if that's what you're looking for, contact me :)

        adria

        I'm currently doing an amateur study of cockroaches.

        My friend and I are studying the nocturnal habits of these insects as
        well as their feeding practices.

        We would like to accumulate a few of these insects in order to have a
        bird's eye view of their habits.

        Could anyone tell us were we can obtain about a dozen of these
        creatures so that we can better expedite our research?

        Thanks,

        AMLR

        EDITORS NOTE: I assume from your e-mail address that you are in Canada. Which species are you interested in studying?

        The provisional date for the next AES Annual Exhibition at Kempton Park Racecourse, Sunbury, Middlesex is Saturday the 5 October 2002. For more details see the AES website at:
        http://www.theaes.org

        and click on EXHIBITION

        For advice on insects and membership of the AES Bug Club see the Bug Club website at
        http://www.ex.ac.uk/bugclub