What is this bug

  • Brian Anderson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2006
      If anyone can help me it would be great. The pictures of these
      insects are in the photo folder Mystery Insect. These bugs are all
      over my garage and were near some bags of hamster food - which
      consists of various seeds and corn.

      Thanks!
    • michelle montgomery

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17, 2015
          Good day Experts,
          I noticed a strange looking insect that i have never seen before. What is this insect. Its my fisrt day here and i am wondering how to upload the picture lets see if i can
        • alaa6394@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2016
          I keep finding it in my bathroom, and recently found one in my room. I am confused because i have never seen a similar looking insect. I live in cairo, egypt. Thanks.

          > Please consider beautiful mother Nature and all the lush trees She graciously gave us before printing this
        • pat_sarge_45
          Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2016

            This is an Earwig of some sort (Order Dermaptera).  I hope this helps!

            -Patrick Murray

            Lewisville, TX

          • slweaver2008
            Message 6 of 8 , Dec 9 7:02 PM
              Can someone help me identify this bug found in Arkansas
            • ninaatoz
              Message 7 of 8 , Dec 10 1:47 AM
                Its an earwig

                Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

                Message 8 of 8 , Dec 20 5:05 PM
                  This is an Earwig of some sort, which could place it in Order Dermaptera.  I hope this helps!

                  -Patrick Murray

                  Lewisville, TX