New to group - and I need an ID

  • Worf
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 30, 2006
      --- In bugclub@yahoogroups.com, "Worf" <cardnut@...> wrote:

      > There is a bug that is all over my back yard here is St Louis, and I
      > have no idea what it is. I have put a picture of the bug in the Photo
      > Section under 'St Louis Back Yard'. Can someone tell me what it is?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Steve Bowers

      To All -

      I joined this group a few weeks back, mainly to try and find out
      the kind of bug that I have in my backyard. I posted a picture of the
      bug in 'St Louis Backyard'. I am not a scientist or anything like
      that, I am just trying to determine what kind of bug I have all over
      my back yard. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you so very much.

      Steve Bowers
      St Louis, Missouri, USA
    • jamesbonds00723
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 29, 2016
        It's a lacewing larvae! Someone from another site identified it.