Re: [bugclub] ROACHES

  • michelle montgomery
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      You should look up insectivorous mamals on the internet. I'm pretty sure that ferrets and other rodents would a good job eating them. Also reptiles like gekos, skinks, iguanas, camilians, (lots of different lizards) would probably do the best job. If you have cats, they would probably kill any small lizard though.

      Jeff <hippiesmoke_2001@...> wrote:

      Would Anyone know what roaches natural predators are ??? And or know
      what animals roaches really dont like....

                     Just wanting to know ,
                                Covered and losing the battle

      The date of the next AES Annual Exhibition at Kempton Park Racecourse, Sunbury, Middlesex is Saturday the 2 October 2004 open from 11am to 4.30pm. For further details and information on membership of the AES see the AES Website at http://www.amentsoc.org/.

      For advice on insects and membership of the AES Bug Club (open to those under 13) see the AES Bug Club website at
      http://www.ex.ac.uk/bugclub

      Do you Yahoo!?