sting that burns

  • lauriw4@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I woke in the middle of the night to a 'sting' on my face just above
      my lip. Then I felt a burning sensation. It was pretty painful, I
      thought it was some sort of bug bite but as I am a heavy sleeper I
      just went back to sleep, and didn't see what it was. In the morning
      I didn't find a body in my bed (thank goodness) but I had a burn on
      my face. About .25mm wide and .50mm long. It is not very deep, it
      did scab over a bit - just enough to look like a sun spot or large
      freckle. Could anyone tell me what might have caused this? I live in
      the northern Colorado area near the foothills.