Looking for penpal for my daughter

  • shaliera
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2004
      Hi everyone :)

      I'm writing for my 7 y/o little girl, Ashley. She LOVES bugs - any
      and all kinds. Are there any others in her age group that would like
      to correspond with her? Male or female, doesn't matter - we live in
      the Pittsburgh, PA area and she loves to catch caterpillars, care for
      them, watch them spin coccoons or pupate, then release them back into
      nature. She is currently on a search for a Praying Mantis to watch
      and care for - she thinks of them as pets, actually.

      Please write if you have a son or daughter who would love to discuss
      their passion for bugs with someone of like-minded nature :)

      thanks!
      Shaliera, Ashley's mom...