5 Gallon Tank

  • rubber_chicken_slap
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      I have never had insects before. I have a 5 gallon fishtank (all my
      fish have died now), larger horizontally than vertically, and I
      would like to know if I can keep any insects in it.
      What would be a good idea for me to get?
      I need something that is cheap maintenance and not too hard to get
      hold of.
      I have been forbidden to get a scorpian or tarantula!