6261Bug identification

  • blueeyedmaiden
    Jun 3, 2014

    Hi, thank you in advance for your help.  I am in The San Jose area of California.  I believe I attached a picture of my bug.  The last few weeks I have gotten bitten occasionally on my stomach and legs while I am sleeping.  I am not sure if this is the same insect, as it was my husband who was able to take the picture and I did not see the bug.  The most detail I have about the bug that I think is biting me, if it isn't this one, is that it appears black and is very small.  It can either jump or fly.  The bites are itchy, and I only get one at a time.  The bites are pink with white middles appearing later.  Thank you again.  I really want to stop being bitten!

  • Show all 15 messages in this topic