      From: "Irvin Osbourne irvinosbourne@... [bugclub]" <bugclub@yahoogroups.com>
      To: bugclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 28 May 2014, 14:00
      Subject: [bugclub] Insect found in packet of mixed fruit and nuts [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Irvin Osbourne irvinosbourne@... [bugclub] included below]

      Hi

      Can anyone please help identify this insect which my wife found in a packet of mixed fruit and nuts after she had opened it?

      It is brownish in colour, has six legs and two wings, is about 8mm long with antennae about 4mm long.

      I have attached photos I took, sorry quality is not the best as it was difficult to get a still image of it.

      Thanks

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic