    Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:29 AM
    Subject: What is this Insect Please?
    I am new to this so need your valuable help.
    We are being invaded by a small crawling insect. I think that it is coming from our Christmas tree, which has been in the house for 2 weeks.
    Two days ago, small beetle like insects started crawling across the lounge carpet. When squashed they seem to have a blood like substance inside them.
    They are still coming and we must have vacuumed about 200 up to now!
    I was a little concerned that they appear to be a bit like ticks and am am very aware of the dangers from those creatures!
    Can anyone please identify the creatures for me.
    I have attached 2 photographs, one from above and one from the underneath of the insect.
    It seems to be brown and yellow in colour.
    Many thanks
    Barrie Hawkyard
    BA (Hons) Law
  • Show all 4 messages in this topic