Buffalos Chips Clean Chips For2-1-12

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      Before I get to the list of holidays for the month
      of February I would like to mention that this is also
      National Marijuana Month. I also would like to mention
      that marijuana possession and use still violates a lot
      of state and federal laws. Observe the law or you may
      be celebrating Justice Awareness Month followed in
      October by Prison Awareness Month.

      In Michigan though they passed a medical marijuana initiative
      in 2009. Since then there has been over 3,000, 000
      claims of Glaucoma in Detroit alone. Oddly enough there are
      only 891,000 people in Detroit.

      I am back up and running and able to sit for an hour or so at a time
      with
      some coffee so I am ready to start publishing again. Buffaloschips .com
      is down and may remain that way. The income on the site no longer
      supports
      its operation so it makes little sense to save it. Perhaps I can find
      another publisher to supply content for the toons and movies but that is
      future thing. I also have to find my Office CD so I can get a
      spellchecker
      working but I will try not to make any large errors. Thanks for all your
      letters of concern and support, it is the one thing that keeps me coming
      back.

      February 1 is Serpent Day

      February 2 is Purification Day

      February 3 is Cordova Ice Worm Day

      February 4 is Create A Vacuum Day

      February 5 is Disaster Day

      February 6 is Lame Duck Day

      February 7 is Charles Dickens Day

      February 8 is Kite Flying Day

      February 9 is Toothache Day

      February 10 is Umbrella Day

      February 11 is White Tee-Shirt Day and Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
      Day

      February 12 is National Plum Pudding Day

      February 13 is Get A Different Name Day and Dream Your Sweet Day

      February 14 is Ferris Wheel Day and National Heart to Heart Day

      February 15 is National Gum Drop Day

      February 16 is Do A Grouch A Favor Day

      February 17 is Champion Crab Races Day

      February 18 is National Battery Day

      February 19 is National Chocolate Mint Day

      February 20 is Hoodie Hoo Day

      February 21 is Card Reading Day

      February 22 is Be Humble Day

      February 23 is International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day

      February 24 is National Tortilla Chip Day

      February 25 is Pistol Patent Day (Samuel Colt)

      February 26 is National Pistachio Day

      February 27 is International Polar Bear Day

      February 28 is Public Sleeping Day

      February 29 is National Surf and Turf Day

      Have a great day Buff

      Memories Music N More
      Memories old and new, it can make you happy, energized, thoughtful,
      let you dream or just take you back.
      We at MMNM know you don't want a lot of DND's, 2 mandatory sends
      and No drama, you just want good ole time.
      We send a wide variety, from oldies and country to gospel and rap.
      Wavs and MP3s. Full CDs and singles. Would prefer MP3. Have a song
      you've looked for and can't find? Our request link will get it
      for you quickly. Like some of the music but not all?
      We remind you every day to take what you want, delete what you don't.
      Give us a try at MMNM......where it's ALL about the music & a little
      more!
      (MMM has been open since Nov 30, 2009)
      I Want The Music!!!

      angelbearlady32@...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Buffalo Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      An old Indian Chief sat out in a field,
      Speaking some words of wisdom to his young son;
      "Once, long ago, before the white man came,
      Across these fields, the mighty buffalo did run.

      "They ran in herds which numbered in the thousands,
      Their kind was numerous, both powerful and strong.
      Our people would often hunt these mighty beasts,
      Always careful not to thin out their throng

      "We used the buffalo for everything we could think of,
      Not one piece of it ever went to waste.
      One buffalo could feed an entire tribe for days,
      And nothing compares to that exquisite buffalo taste.

      "The buffalo's hair could be used to make strong lengths of rope,
      Or to make soft pillows for a more comfortable bed.
      From the hooves we could make a very sticky glue,
      Or a rattle to stop your child from crying off her pretty little
      head.

      "Our moccasin footwear were made of buckskin on top,
      While the bottoms were made of tough rawhide.
      With this we also made our clothing to keep warm,
      On cold winter nights, or an early morning canoe ride.

      "Their tails we used as fly brushes and as whips,
      Their horns for our cups, ladles, and spoons.
      From their bones we fashioned many tools,
      Like hoes to toil our fields before the rise of the moon.

      "All that's left now are those fifty or so gathered down there,
      The time of the Indians is done;
      Our numbers are dwindling, much like the buffalo down there,
      The time of the white man has come.

      "They don't use the buffalo in as many ways as we use it,
      They hunt it for its fur, and some even kill it just for fun;
      All those uses we have for it, they kill it for just one,
      Then leave the bald corpses there to rot, in the hot afternoon
      sun.

      "It's not just the buffalo either, but also the wolf,
      The bear, The hare, and any other creature that's wild.
      Some of the white men have even taken to hunting us,
      I know it's hard to believe, but it is true my child.

      "If there is a hell in this world, it's having our hands tied
      While we watch the slow death of our ravished lands;
      And all the time the white man is out there raping our land,
      He has the gall to call us the savage man.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Teddy Bears N friends PSP
      Are you Looking for a Group where there is family and friends?
      then look no more pull up a Chair and relax with a cup of coffee
      or a Glass of Tea or Soda Pop. We are group just out to have fun,
      where we will share Tags, Graphics, tubes, Music, games and
      downloads as well.
      We will have tag offers and class as well if you want to join.
      as well as needing members, we need Staffers.
      Click on the link below.
      If you want to be a staffer let me know
      I Want To Join

      angelbearlady32@...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Irish Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Irish

      Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important
      meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said,
      "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass
      every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey"

      Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

      Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal and says to the first man he
      meets, "Do you want to go to heaven?"

      The man said, "I do, Father."

      The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

      Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to go to heaven?"
      Certainly, Father," was the man's reply. "Then stand over there against
      the
      wall," said the priest.

      Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to
      heaven?

      O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father."

      The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when
      you
      die you don't want to go to heaven?"

      O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group
      together to go right now."
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paddy was in New York. He was patiently waiting and watching the traffic
      cop
      on a busy street crossing.

      The cop stopped the flow of traffic and shouted, "Okay, pedestrians".
      Then he'd allow the traffic to pass. He'd done this several times and
      Paddy
      still stood on the sidewalk.

      After the cop had shouted "Pedestrians" for the tenth time, Paddy went
      over
      to him and said, "Is it not about time ye let the Catholics across?"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gallagher opened the morning newspaper and was dumbfounded to read in
      the
      obituary column that he had died. He quickly phoned his best friend,
      Finney.

      Did you see the paper?" asked Gallagher. "They say I died!!"

      Yes, I saw it!" replied Finney. "Where are ye callin' from?"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Gals and Guys
      Come and have some humor in FOW
      We have great members
      Also Question of the day!
      Lots of teasing and good old fun
      You must share as you are the life line of the group
      Thank you!!!!!

      Superbowl Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The True Spirit of the Super Bowl

      A man had 50-yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sat down, he
      noticed that the seat next to him was empty. He asked the man on the
      other
      side of the empty seat whether anyone was sitting there.

      "No," the man replied, "The seat is empty."

      "This is incredible," said the first man. "Who in their right mind would
      have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in
      the
      world, and not use it?"

      The second man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was
      supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This will be the
      first
      Super Bowl we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

      " Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find
      someone
      else--a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

      The man shook his head. "No, they're all at her funeral."

      Harveythefrogprince

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It's funny! It's free! It's "Nuthin' But 'Net"!
      7 jokes a day, 7 days per week,every week.
      Ratings from "G" to "OMG!".

      Send a blank Email to: nuthinbutnet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Hunchback Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The hunched-back man decides very reluctantly, that he should go see a
      doctor after a few too many people have started to comment on his back.

      DOCTOR: I need for you to get undressed, sir.
      (Hunchback removes jacket and then stops)

      HUNCHBACK: I really don't like getting undressed, doctor.

      DOCTOR: If you want me to examine your back you'll have to get
      undressed. (Hunchback removes his shirt but leaves his t-shirt on)

      HUNCHBACK: I don't like showing people my back. They always laugh at
      me.

      DOCTOR: Do you want me to examine your back or not? (Very reluctantly,
      the hunchback removes his t-shirt)

      DOCTOR: Ah...just how long is it since you were in school?

      HUNCHBACK: Gosh, over 20 years, doctor. Why?

      DOCTOR: Did you ever wonder all those years what happened to your
      backpack?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ***COME JOIN OUR FRIENDLY GROUP***

      Get laughs and loads of diversified posts,
      Something for everyone's interest.
      This is an adult group but
      You will not be assaulted with graphic nudity or porn.

      BICs_Jokers_Wild-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Always borrow money from a pessimist; they don't expect to be paid back.

      ------------

      A doting father used to sing his little children to sleep until he
      overheard the four-year-old tell the three-year-old,

      "If you pretend you're asleep, he stops."

      ----------------

      While working in the psychology department at Glen Oaks Community
      College in Centreville, MI, I was asked to enlarge a chart for a
      meeting. I called the copy room and asked,

      "Can I get something blown up down there?"

      After a pause the voice on the line replied,

      "I think you want the chemistry lab."

      ---------------

      A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the
      head and the heating system of the heart.

      --------------

      Q. Why is a river rich?

      A. Because it has 2 banks.

      Q. What do you call a pig who knows karate?

      A. A pork-chop!

      Melva/Skidboot
      http://silverandgoldandthee.net/V/Sk.html

      We're Coming Home Tomorrow~
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/Cruise_2000/ra/ComeHome.html

      Brother Bob's Christian Poetry Potpourri.
      brotherbob.christian.net

      Gifts
      http://www.reflectionsofsouthbreeze.com/Pages/gifts1.htm

      Humor In Politics 5
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/politics5.html

      Look Who's Talking 4
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/talking4.html

      Apprentice Pilots:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_XWNKSTJLg

      Hand Shadow - Raymond Crowe at Royal Variety Show
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAQxNVQF_I0

      Tech Links

      Cods Gifs & Midis
      http://members.tripod.com/~cod104/carol.html

      Bios Beep Codes
      http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm

      http://www.pcguide.com/ts/x/sys/beep/index.htm

      Heart Maker
      http://www.acme.com/heartmaker/

      http://www.angelfire.com/nj/CatTail/Freya.html

      Newborn Moose
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/moose.html

      The roof of the chapel was leaking and the priest asked for volunteers
      to raise funds for its repair. Mike offered his services. About a week
      later, the priest met Mike who was straggling from side to side as a
      result of having imbibed too freely. Mike was apologetic. "I'm
      collecting for the roof, Father," he said. "Every one of the neighbours
      I called on insisted on giving me a wee drop after paying his
      subscription." The priest was shocked. "Are there no teetotallers in the
      parish, Mike?" "Oh, yes, to be sure," said Mike. " I've written to
      them."

      ~~~~~

      Mick staggered home in the wee small hours after a heavy night out with
      his mates. When he woke up the next morning, he found he was in bed with
      the dog beside him in his wife's place. "Glory be!" said Mick. " I must
      have been really drunk when I got home. I thought there was a lot of
      noise when I threw the dog out!"

      ~~~~~~

      A cop pulls up two Irish drunks, and says to the first, "What's your
      name and address?" "I'm Paddy O'Day, of no fixed address." The cop turns
      to the second drunk, and asks the same question. "I'm Seamus O'Toole,
      and I live in the flat above Paddy."

      Nun Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Murphy approached Mulligan's bar. On the step outside he was accosted by
      a nun, Sister Marie, who said:

      'Surely a fine man like yourself is not going into this den of iniquity?
      Surely you're not going to waste your hard-earned cash on the devil's
      brew. Why don't you go home and feed and clothe your wife and children?'

      'Hang on, Sisters,' spluttered Murphy. 'How can you condemn alcohol out
      of hand? Surely it's wrong to form such a rash judgement when you've
      never tasted the stuff?'

      'Very well,' said Sister Marie. Till taste it just to prove my point.
      Obviously I can't go into the pub, so why don't you bring me some gin.
      Oh, and just to camouflage my intent, maybe you should bring it in a cup
      not a glass!'

      'OK,' said Murphy and into the bar he breezed.

      'I'll have a large gin,' he said to the barman. 'And can you put it in a
      cup?'

      'My God,' said the barman, 'that nun's not outside again is she?'

      As a school bus driver one Saturday morning I was driving a high school
      choir to a meet.

      I parked the bus at the school and soon students started boarding.
      Nobody said hello or asked if I was the charter bus or anything.

      The choir director boarded, counted the students, and said it was ok to
      leave, also not asking if it was the correct bus.

      About two miles down the road I spoke up in a loud voice saying, " When
      we get to the work site the deputies will issue each of you an orange
      vest, gloves, and two plastic trash bags. When you fill a bag leave it
      beside the road. When you need more bags raise your hand and the
      deputies will give you more."

      I then looked in the mirror to see the most shocked kids I've ever seen.

      I explained what happened to the director; and we both, or perhaps I
      should say all, had a good laugh.

      Bet those kids never assumed they where on the correct bus again.