Clean Chips For 11-1-10

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 12:58 AM

      Normally I would send out the November Bizarre Holidays list
      but it can wait for another day while I tell you about my Halloween.
      I had a good morning and was watching the Lions beat the Redskins
      when Buffy wanted to go pick up trick or treat candy. I went out to
      fire up the Jimmy and it had a flat tire, one of the ones that only has
      a 1000 miles on it to boot. The Suburban had a full size spare and
      jack and since my leg is feeling a little better I broke everything
      out before I got Buffy to help change it. I immediately found out that
      when they put those custom wheels on with an impact wrench, they
      make sure they are not going to come off not even with the large four-
      way wrench I had. I called my nephew and eve with me holding the
      wrench and him standing on it we could only beak two nuts loose.
      I needed a 3/4 in. breaker bar with a cheater to even think about it
      so we went to plan B and got a can of fix-a-flat in it and Frankie
      drove it to the nearest gas station to air it up. Hopefully I can keep
      it inflated till I get to UP Tire to have it repaired. I hefted the spare
      tire back into the back of the Suburban and someday I will get it
      stowed away properly and the jack back into it's compartment.

      Trick or Treating was great, and Eva loved every second. I took
      them first up to Coast Guard Housing which was packed with cars
      and kids. It was like an old time Halloween in that everyone was
      participating and many of the hosts were in costume. The harvest
      was much better in the area of Washington Elementary, Buffy's old
      school and Eva filled her pumpkin and then some. Then we drove
      up to Wal-mart and Sav-A-Lot to pick up a few things and Eva got
      candy from both of those places.

      It wasn't the same as 40 years ago with apples and baked goods
      but it still felt good. It was perfect fall weather, people were smiling,
      and I'm sure that we put all of the evil back into its place for another

      Enjoy the chips...... buffalo

      A Newsletter You may Enjoy

      Hi come and have some fun with us!!
      We share hunks, babes, adult cartoons
      Also have question of the day
      You must share in the group as you are
      the life Line of the group
      See ya in the Junglehouse!!
      Please read before you join the group
      We are a adult group that likes to have fun
      Yes we even talk in the group
      Please no no lurking in the group
      We will share adult cartoons jokes tags hunks and babes
      Please come and join us!!!!!!!!! NO POLITICS

      Please visit our Sponsor

      Learn A Language in 10 Days

      The entire Pimsleur Approach is what language learning should be:
      quick, fun, and easy! Many travelers have a hard time translating
      while they are on vacation in some of the most beautiful countries.
      Dr. Pimsleur designed each lesson as the foundation for the next. In
      other words, you'll keep building on what you've previously learned.
      Best of all, the Pimsleur course does not waste your time by
      cramming grammar down your throat. Learn a new language today and
      travel abroad!

      17 Languages available.

      Drunk Chips

      A man went into a bar and ordered several shots of vodka. By the time the
      bar was closing, he was wasted. He got up to leave and fell flat on his
      face. "Well, I don't want the bartender to think I'm drunk, so I'll pretend
      I tripped and I'll try it again." So he gets up and falls on his face.

      "Well, the door's not too far away; I'll just crawl."

      When he gets outside he thinks, "Well, I only live 4 blocks away; I can make
      it that far."

      So he stands up and falls on his face. He decides he'll try it 1 block at a
      time, and at every block he falls flat on his face.
      Finally he makes it home, stands up and falls on the bed. In the morning
      his wife wakes him up.

      "You were drunk again last night, weren't you?"

      "How did you know?"

      "The bartender called. He said you left your wheelchair at the bar."

      card Lincoln capitol

      card mass v stadium

      card memorial stadium

      Short Chips

      I'm a bad drinker. I got loaded one night ; they picked me up. I was in
      front of a judge. He said, "You're here for drinking." I said, "O.K., Your
      Honor, let's get started."

      With ice covering his vessel's exterior, the old captain was experiencing a
      hard ship.

      There is a sign on the lawn at the local drug rehab center that says, "Keep
      Off the Grass."

      The gas turned up her nose at the crude oil when he asked her for a date.
      "After all," she said, "I'm refined."

      "How did the wedding go?" asked the preacher's wife. "Just fine until I
      asked the bride if she would obey and she said, 'Do you think I'm nuts?' and
      the groom said, 'I do,' and then things really began to happen fast."

      Rotoshave - The World's #1 Electric Razor

      Rotoshave gives you the closest shave you'll ever get in 90 seconds. With
      its patented multi-angled blade technology and curved head design it adjusts
      to your shape while giving you a safe and smooth shave.

      Offer includes two cartridges, travel case, personal grooming kit and
      demonstration DVD.

      Get More Info

      Riddle Chips

      What is Dracula's favorite fruit?
      Neck Tarine (Gary Hallock)

      What does a ghost eat for breakfast??
      Scream of wheat and Ghost-Toasties

      Is it okay to eat fried chicken with your fingers?
      No, the fingers should be eaten separately.

      Why did the farmer plant seeds in a pond?
      He wanted to grow water-melons!

      Where did the astronaut put his turkey sandwich?
      In his launch box.

      What did the magnet say to the other magnet?
      "I'm attracted to you!"

      What's the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?
      The jeweler sells watches and the jailer watches cells!

      Why was the teacher cross-eyed?
      Because she couldn't control her pupils!
      What's a pig's favorite ballet?
      Swine Lake

      Stan Kegel

      Bare Lifts - Invisible Bra Support

      Bare Lifts is the invisible solution to a naturally perky look. Wear them
      with any outfit, dress or swimsuit. They give you proper shape and support
      and lasts up to 24 hours. Just place, peel, lift and go - it's that simple.
      Bare Lifts works on all cup sizes A-D and you can forget spending hundreds
      on specialty bras and lift systems.

      Buy 1, Get 1 on us - order today.

      Learn More

      Short Chips

      After much urging by his wife, my Uncle Joe applied for work on a farm. The
      foreman decided to give him a try and told him to milk a cow, equipping him
      with a stool and a bucket.

      An hour later Uncle Joe returned dirty and sweaty, the bucket in one hand
      and the broken stool in the other.

      "Extracting the milk was easy," he explained. "The worst part was getting
      the cow to sit on the stool!"

      A backslider suddenly began attending church faithfully on Sunday mornings
      instead of going fishing. The pastor was highly gratified and told him,
      "How wonderful it makes me feel to see you at services with your good wife!"

      "Well, Preacher," said the fisherman, "it's a matter of choice. I'd rather
      hear your sermon than hers."

      A new man is brought into Prison Cell 102.
      Already there is a long-time resident who looks 100 years old. The new man
      looks at the old-timer inquiringly. The old-timer says, "Look at me. I'm
      old and worn out. You'd never believe that I used to live the life of
      Riley. I wintered on the Riviera, had a boat, four fine cars, the most
      beautiful women, and I ate in all the best restaurants of France." The new
      man asked, "What happened?" "One day Riley reported his credit cards

      You Sleep. We Search.

      Register with Job.com and start waking up to new jobs that match
      your dream industry and location right in your email. Registration
      is fast, easy and free!

      Sign up and start searching for jobs in 3 easy steps:

      1. Register and opt-in to receive job alerts in seconds
      2. Post your resume
      3. Start searching for your Dream Job today!

      Find Your Dream Job Now!

      Short Chips

      At long last the good-humored boss was
      compelled to call Fisk into his office.

      "It has not escaped my attention," he pointed
      out, "that every time there's a home game at the
      stadium you have to take your aunt to the doctor."

      "You know you're right, sir," exclaimed Fisk.
      "I didn't realize it. You don't suppose she's
      faking it, do you?"

      (so true...)
      "Son, I just know you'll do the right thing by this little girl,"
      said the preacher. "You just marry her, and you'll be at the end of
      your troubles."

      So he did the right thing, and he married the girl, and
      about six months later when he saw the preacher again
      he tried to murder him.

      "You miserable liar!" shouted the young man. "You told me
      if I married her, I would be at the end of my troubles.
      Well, I married her, and she has made my life miserable."

      "That may be true, son, but you can't blame me," replied
      the minister. "I said you'd be at the end of your troubles,
      but I never said which end."

      Thousands of Hips have been recalled due to failure!

      If you or a loved one have used this product and experienced adverse
      effects, you may be eligible for compensation.

      Follow here and get a Free Private Case Evaluation:

      Melva/New Recipe From John

      Rick w/ Comfort For All

      Marlene/That home above/New Gospel

      Carol w/ Praying Together

      Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

      Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
      impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
      seen in over 50 years.

      And here's everything they don't want you to know...

      Surfin Surfari

      Canadian Railway Observations via Dianne

      Watch TV Shows And Movies Online

      Gifbin Animations

      Chinese Olympic Couisine

      Okay, everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must
      have gone absolutely crazy for doing this today and tomorrow,
      especially on Thankgiving of all days, but I don't care anymore
      because I think it's just the right thing to do.

      Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not
      going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a
      minute to read this, my name is Justin Blake, and I'm a millionaire
      that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning,
      and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but
      you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take
      advantage of this:

      As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
      Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away this today and tomorrow
      morning.....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

      Press here to get your copy:

      Tech Talk ( Computers and Web-tv)

      Fall-Winter Backs by Emma

      Tramp Lamps

      Nintendo - Customer Service | Future Products and Games |

      Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
      on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or

      Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
      ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
      now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

      PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate

      We understand that you may have accidentally deleted important
      documents, pictures, or other various files from your computer that
      you thought you could never get back.

      Well, we wanted to let you know that you can easily get your deleted
      pictures, documents, or files back today using a program called File

      You can easily try File R/D right now, for no cost, to run a -free-
      analysis scan that will allow you to view deleted pictures, files,
      documents, etc... Once you have complete the -free- analysis scan
      you will be amazed by what you see! In fact, you will even see what
      other people have deleted from your computer.

      Once the scanning is complete you will have full control over which
      files you want to recover.

      Press here to run the -free- analysis scan:

      Movie Links

      Mouse Wont Work

      Movie TV Bed

      M Rip It Up

      The Flies In Florida Are Tough

      Dunk Shot

      Short Chips

      An Indiana farmer took his family to the nation's capital to see how their
      government worked. After visiting the House of Representatives, they went
      to the Senate gallery, where the chaplain of the Senate was speaking.

      "Daddy," asked the farmer's ten-year-old daughter, "does the chaplain pray
      for the Senate?"

      "No," said the farmer. "He comes in, looks at the Senators, and then prays
      for the country."

      One Sunday, our minister told the story of how Mary and Joseph left Jesus
      behind at the temple. My husband, Bob, wondered, "How could a parent forget
      his child?" That question was answered as soon as Bob and I arrived home in
      separate cars. We realized neither one of us had brought our 11-year-old
      daughter home.

      Toon Chips

      card fag tower

      card indyramp color

      card Jacksonville

      BedBug Out - Don't Let the Bedbugs BiteReduce Bedbugs and other pests
      in as soon as 2 weeks. Rid your home of pests, dust mites and bedbugs
      quick and without harmful chemicals.

      View Web Version

      Fire Chips

      The grizzled fireman was being badgered by a young lady who insisted on
      knowing of any particularly unusual rescues he had carried through. "Well,"
      said the fireman, "there was one time when we had some one on the eighth
      floor window in a narrow alley. We couldn't get the hook and ladder in
      place; we had no ordinary ladder that would reach; there was no landing net
      available; and the progress of the fire left him no escape by going back
      through any window." "My goodness," said the excited young lady. "What did
      you do?" "I went up the side of the building like a human fly, carrying a
      rope with me He took one end of the rope and tied it firmly around his own
      waist. Then we dropped the other end to the firemen waiting on the ground
      and they pulled us both down."

      Fushigi - Magic Gravity Ball

      Mesmerize the mind and confuse the senses. Fushigi is an incredible,
      therapeutic form of relaxation. The art of maneuvering a clear, reflective
      sphere through mind and body isolation and manipulation creates the illusion
      that the sphere is moving on its own.

      Everyone loves the art of Fushigi.

      Learn More

      Parting Chips

      I was traveling through Georgia last summer and stopped at a
      little backwoods country store. In the men's room there was
      a handwritten sign above the malfunctioning potty which said,
      "Please Wiggle Handel".

      Below that some wit had written, "If I do, will it wiggle Bach?"

      Do You Have a CuteKid? Check out

      The CuteKid of the Year is the world's largest and most respected
      professionally judged child and baby photo contest.

      Does your kid have what it takes to get spotted? Register for free and enter
      the contest to win!

      The CuteKid is the largest & most respected baby & child photo
      contest & resource for getting your kid into the modeling & talent
      business... while awarding great cash prizes.

      In the last year alone, CuteKids have worked with Sesame Street,
      Wilhelmina Models, the March of Dimes charity, GAP, Parents magazine
      & many more thanks to opportunities found on The CuteKid.
      CuteKids have been signed to top agencies such as Generation Model
      Management & The Campbell Agency by being spotted by carefully screened
      agents on the site.
      We've partnered with some of the biggest names out there to become a #1
      resource for parents with CuteKids.

      -Get top modeling advice on The CuteKid from Former Ford agent, model & TV
      personality, Judy Goss.
      -Expert photo advice from The Nation's Top Child Photographer,
      Jade Albert.
      -Be seen by our pro industry judges, such as Carrie Haugh, Freelance
      Casting for "Sesame Street", Ryan Prescott, Marketing Dir. for
      "Carter's", Johnnie Raines, Casting Supervisor for "Supernanny", &

      Get into the 2010 CuteKid of the Year contest now giving away over $100,000
      in cash and prizes!

      Katie's Komfort Kolumn Vol 1912 Sunny Delight Diana: Brrr it is cold

      BJ: Sure is none of the dogs want outside.

      Diana: Except one.and he will not come inside.

      BJ goes outside..: Rudy you want to come in?

      Rudy: No, it feels great out here. Why would I come in?

      You know I love the cool air.

      BJ: Even Sandi doesn't want to come outside.

      Rudy: The cool air is good for you. In fact I am thinking of taking a swim.
      That's why I have my swim trunks on.

      BJ: About those icicles hanging from your nose. The herd