Clean Chips For 8-1-10

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      The start of another month, Let's look at who we know that
      is having a birthday this month.

      1. Jerry Garcia, Herman Melville
      2. Jimmy Connors, Peter O'Toole, Patricia Barfield
      3. Martin Sheen, Martha Stewart
      4. Roger Clemens, Louis Armstrong, Ken Dryden, Jeff Gordon
      5. Neil Armstrong, Loni Anderson, Smurf In Calgary
      6. Lucille Ball, David Robinson, Andy Warhol
      7. David Duchovny, Mata Hari, Heidi B.
      8. Dustin Hoffman, Esther Williams, Dick Anderson
      9. Deion Sanders, Whitney Houston, Brett Hull, Mary Alice Marr
      10. Rosanna Arquette, Herbert Hoover, Jim Lynch
      11. Hulk Hogan, Mike Douglas
      12. Pete Sampras, Mark Knopfler
      13. Annie Oakley, Ben Hogan, Alfred Hitchcock
      14. Magic Johnson, Lynn Cheney, Halle Berry
      15. Napolean Bonaparte, Debra Messing,Alberta Sabitini
      16. Madonna, Kathie Lee Gifford, Frank Gifford
      17. Sean Penn, Jim Courier, Robert DeNiro
      18. Robert Redford, Christian Slater, Patrick Swayze
      19. Bill Clinton, Gene Roddenberry, Orville Wright
      20. Connie Chung, Robert Plant, Guy Lafleur
      21. Wilt Chamberlain, Kenny Rogers, John Wetteland
      22. Norman Schwarzkopf, Carl Yastrzemski
      23. Kobe Bryant, Gene Kelly, Barbara Eden
      24. Cal Ripken Jr., Reggie Miller, Marleen Eastin, Jo From Az.
      25. Regis Philbin, Sean Connery, Connie From Ky, Peggy Kemp
      26. Macaulay Culkin, Gerradine Ferraro
      27. Lyndon Johnson, Mother Teresa, Barbara Bach, Bonnie Prescott
      28. Scott Hamilton, Jason Priestley, Daniel Stern
      29. Michael Jackson, Elliot Gould
      30. Jean Claude Killy, Cameron Diaz
      31. Hideo Nomo, Richard Gere, Edward Moses

      Enjoy the chips.... buffalo

      Tiger Direct is your Back-To-School Headquarters

      Whether it is a Netbook, Notebook, Desktop Computer or maybe
      a TV for the dorm room, Tiger Direct has it along with fantastic
      deals on software. Even better idea give the kid your 32 " flat
      panel and get yourself an even larger one for you to watch. They
      have better eyes and should be doing their homework anyhow.

      Check out the deals at

      http://buffaloschips.com/tigbts

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Volt Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Some possible slogans for Government Motors new Chevy Volt:

      Volt: If it Moves Tax it, If it keeps moving Regulate it, if it
      stops moving you're driving a Volt.

      Volt: There is no substitute....After they mandate it.

      Volt: Unlike any other...for a reason.

      Volt: Because now that we don't have to worry about profits we can
      do anything.

      Volt: Because who's going to stop us.

      Volt: Because every generation should have its own Yugo.

      Volt: We wanted to call it "Buyers Remorse" but corporate shot us
      down.

      Volt: With government funding we don't really have to care.

      Volt: Sometimes bad ideas come to life.

      Volt: Almost as fun as walking.

      Volt: Almost as fast as walking.

      Volt: Laughter may vary.

      Volt: We were going to call it the Obummer.

      Volt: No seriously its a car.

      Volt: Your dog won't want to stick his head out the window.

      Volt: Because Pinto jokes are dated.

      Volt: Already halfway to the junkyard.

      Volt: Face it we're just burning your money.

      Volt: Because you CAN put lipstick on a pig.

      Volt: You voted for stupid why not drive it.

      Volt: For the man who likes to embarrass his kids.

      Volt: Ugly car for an ugly future.

      Volt: Its Self-flagellation on wheels.

      Volt: Because sometimes Golf carts seem pretentous.

      Volt: Even Castro is laughing at you...

      Volt: Think of it as your new SUV, minus the "sport" and the
      "utility".

      Volt: Inspiring people to walk since 2010.

      Volt: Because we took the term "Cash for Clunkers" seriously.

      Volt: Because you hate yourself.

      Volt: Because secretly we really do want to boost Ford Sales.

      Volt: When you hate people asking you for a ride.

      Volt: Because your Government DOES have a sense of humor.

      Volt: Because we're already screwing up your healthcare.

      Volt: You've seen the Smart Car here's the Stupid Car.

      Volt: Its like a sitcom that you drive.

      Volt: Because making a car people will want to drive would be too
      easy.

      Volt: An Homage to a crappy Presidency.

      Volt: Obama's next reason to go around the world apologizing.

      Volt: Even if you don't buy one, you're still paying for it.

      Peggy

      Complications
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/32839.htm

      Take A Bit
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/32835.htm

      Chips
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/32836.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hunchback Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Quasimodo comes home from work one night and his wife has made a
      delicious stir-fry.

      "Great!" he says.

      Next night he comes home from work, and it's stir-fry again.

      "Just as delicious as last night," he says.

      Next night -- stir-fry again. "Tastes great, but I'm getting kind
      of sick of stir-fry again," he says.

      Next night -- stir-fry again.

      "Listen," he says, "tomorrow make whatever you want, as long as it's
      not stir-fry."

      Next day he leaves work early (asking an assistant to ring vespers
      for him) so that he can catch her before she begins cooking. He
      walks in the front door and there she is, taking the wok down off
      the rack.

      "Aha!" he says. "You're going to make stir-fry again!"

      "Don't be silly," she says. "I'm going to iron your shirts."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Create A Permanent Bond To Any Surface Instantly

      UGlu is an industrial adhesive with the convenience of tape. Sticks
      permanently like glue, but removes easily without residue or mess.
      Now you can easily transform a room with crown molding, char rails
      and picture all without using nails.

      Limited time offer so act now.

      Click the link below for more information:

      http://buffaloschips.com/adhes

      At six feet, seven inches tall, my husband, Peter, is easy to spot
      in a crowd. I used to wonder why, at the end of parties, he was
      always surrounded by people.

      One evening, though, I heard a short man say to his partner, "I'll
      meet you at Peter McDowell at 10:00 P.M.

      The homeowner was delighted with the way the painter had done all
      the work on his house. "You did a great job." he said and handed
      the man a check. "Also, in order to thank-you, here's an extra $80
      to take the missus out to dinner and a movie."
      Later that night, the doorbell rang and it was the painter.
      Thinking the man had forgotten something he asked, "What's the
      matter, did you forget something?"
      "Nope." replied the painter. "I'm just here to take your missus out
      to dinner and a movie like you asked."

      A real woman has a special attitude toward money. If she earns it,
      it is hers; if her husband earns it, it is theirs.

      Q: Why do men kneel down to propose?
      A: It's called surrender!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The New Spray & Wipe Hair Remover

      Depil Silk is the fantastic pain and mess-free way to remove hair
      instantly. Now you can say goodbye to unwanted hair. The kit
      includes the Depil Silk spray, the special facial hair remover and a
      cotton towel to easily remove unwanted hair.

      Limited time offer so act now.

      Click the link below for more information:

      http://buffaloschips.com/depil

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Riddle Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Why are garbage men unhappy
      Because they are down in the dumps every day.

      Why did the lazy man want to work in the shoe store
      Because he was a loafer.

      Why was the cowboy a lot of laughs
      He was always horsing around

      Why did the cowboy put his bunk in the fire?
      So he could sleep like a log.

      Why is a shoemaker like a clergyman
      Both try to save soles.

      If the Pilgrims came over on the Mayflower, how did the barbers
      arrive
      On clipper ships.

      How many witches does it take to change a light bulb?
      It depends on what you want to change it into

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      DogPedic - Memory Foam Bed for Dogs

      With the combination of memory and supporting foam, now your pets
      can get the comfort they deserve. This bed conforms to your dog's
      body giving them overall support and relieves arthritis, hip, joint
      and muscle pain. Best of all, the waterproof liner prevents stains
      and odors and stops liquid damage.

      This offer is not available in stores.

      Order your DogPedic today.

      http://buffaloschips.com/dped

      Old Mrs. Cohen sidled up to a guest at one of her daughter's social
      evenings. She had heard him addressed as doctor and now she said
      diffidently, "Doctor, may I ask a question?"

      "Certainly," he said.

      "Lately," said Mrs. Cohen, "I have been having a funny pain right
      here under the heart--"

      The guest interrupted uncomfortably and said, "I'm terribly sorry,
      Mrs. Cohen, but the truth is, I'm a doctor of philosophy."

      "Oh," said Mrs. Cohen, "I'm sorry!" She turned away, but then
      overcome with curiosity, she turned back. "Just one more question,
      doctor. Tell me, what kind of disease is philosophy?"

      A redneck girl went on a trip to Italy with her father. When they
      returned from their tour, she informed a friend that he liked all
      the Italian cities, but most of all he loved Venice.

      "Venice, eh?" said the friend. "I can understand why your father
      would like Venice with its gondolas, and all..."

      "Oh, no," the young lady interrupted, "it wasn't that. He liked it
      best because he could sit in the hotel and fish from the window."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Petzoom sonic pet trainer -Instantly train your cat and dog.

      The Petzoom sonic pet trainer is lightweight and small, so it fits
      in your pocket. No shocking is used by the pet trainer. It is gentle
      and humane. It's easy to take with you when you go for walks, ride
      your bicycle, or even when you're hiking to keep other dogs and pets
      safely away.

      http://buffaloschips.com/ptz

      Melva/Lead Me Home
      http://silverandgoldandthee.net/V/A/Le.html

      John w/ Life's Railway To Heaven
      http://heavens-gates.com/patsy/lifesrailway/

      Thank You
      http://www.reflectionsofsouthbreeze.com/Pages/thankyou.htm

      IRONIC, Isn't It?
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/irony.html

      Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

      Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
      impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
      seen in over 50 years.

      And here's everything they don't want you to know...

      http://buffaloschips.com/scoop

      Roadside America
      http://www.roadsideamerica.com/

      Crash Testing & Highway Safety
      http://www.iihs.org/

      Ghosts Among Us
      http://ghostsamongus.net/

      Old Fashioned Home Remedies For The Garden Via Wesley
      http://fransorin.com/gardening/azarticle.asp?Article=76

      Okay, everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must
      have gone absolutely crazy for doing this today and tomorrow,
      especially on Thankgiving of all days, but I don't care anymore
      because I think it's just the right thing to do.

      Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not
      going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a
      minute to read this, my name is Justin Blake, and I'm a millionaire
      that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning,
      and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but
      you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take
      advantage of this:

      As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
      Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away this today and tomorrow
      morning.....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

      Press here to get your copy:

      http://buffaloschips.com/kit

      PC Power Supply Calculator
      http://www.extreme.outervision.com/PSUEngine

      Control-Alt-F4 < Windows >
      http://code.google.com/p/superf4/

      Free PDF to Word Doc Converter
      http://xrl.in/2tkm

      Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
      on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or
      man! NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME!!!

      Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
      ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
      now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

      PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate
      date:

      http://buffaloschips.com/date

      http://home.olemiss.edu/~lwaej/april.html

      Kitty Korner
      http://www.sphynxnparrots.com/

      Horse Costumes
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/horsecostumes.html

      We understand that you may have accidentally deleted important
      documents, pictures, or other various files from your computer that
      you thought you could never get back.

      Well, we wanted to let you know that you can easily get your deleted
      pictures, documents, or files back today using a program called File
      R/D.

      You can easily try File R/D right now, for no cost, to run a -free-
      analysis scan that will allow you to view deleted pictures, files,
      documents, etc... Once you have complete the -free- analysis scan
      you will be amazed by what you see! In fact, you will even see what
      other people have deleted from your computer.

      Once the scanning is complete you will have full control over which
      files you want to recover.

      Press here to run the -free- analysis scan:

      http://buffaloschips.com/restore

      Movie Links

      Movie
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/jhkji.htm

      Mozart
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/kkjop.htm

      Neumaticob
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/jijoij.htm

      Nextel Dance Party
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/kjpopo.htm

      No Fear
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/kjoppo.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Tradition Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Bubba had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition.
      It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all
      been able to walk on water on their 21st birthday. On that special
      day, they'd each walked across the lake to the bar on the far side
      for their first legal drink.

      So when Bubba's 21st birthday came 'round, he and his pal Jim Bob
      took a boat out to the middle of the lake, Bubba stepped out of the
      boat ...and nearly drowned! Jim Bob just barely managed to pull him
      to safety.

      Furious and confused, Bubba went to see his grandmother.

      'Grandma,' he asked, 'it's my 21st birthday, so why can't I walk
      'cross the lake like my pappy, his father, and his father before
      him?'

      Granny looked deeply into Bubba's troubled eyes and said, 'Because
      your father, your grandfather and your great grandfather were born
      in January, when the lake is frozen, and you were born in July, you
      dumb ass.'

      Patricia

      Convenience
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/032837.htm

      Three Words
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/32838.htm

      Wow
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/032839.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hoveround has been helping people regain their mobility for over 17
      years and we want to help you get your independence back. We
      believe that everyone should be free to get out and explore the
      world, even if they're on a tight budget.

      Did you know that 9 out of 10 Hoveround owners got their power
      wheelchair at little to no cost*? It's true! There are no claim
      forms to fill out and no upfront costs if you qualify.

      Get your Complimentary Information Kit here:

      http://buffaloschips.com/hove

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Parrot Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful
      doctors and lawyers and prospered. Some years later, they chatted
      after having dinner together. They discussed the gifts they were
      able to give their elderly mother who lived far away in another
      city.
      The first said, "I had a big house built for Mama."
      The second said, " I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in
      the house."
      The third said, "I had my Mercedes dealer deliver an SL600 to her."
      The fourth said, "You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you
      know she can't read anymore because she can't see very well.
      I met this preacher who told me about a parrot that can recite the
      entire Bible. It took twenty preachers 12 years to teach him. I had
      to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for twenty years to the
      church, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and
      verse and the parrot will recite it."

      The other brothers were impressed. After the holidays Mom sent out
      her Thank You notes.
      She wrote: " Milton , the house you built is so huge I live in only
      one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway."
      "Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries
      delivered, so never use the Mercedes. The thought was good. Thanks."
      "Michael, you gave me an expensive theater with Dolby sound, it
      could hold 50 people, but all of my friends are dead, I've lost my
      hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thank you for the
      gesture just the same."
      "Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense to
      give a little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious. Thank
      you."

      Luv Ya, MAMA

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Did you know that there are billions of dollars now easily available
      to Americans?

      FileForGrants.com is the fastest way for you to apply for grants
      online. You can search for grants online, find grant services, find
      grant training programs, and much more! Filing for your grant online
      is faster and more convenient than any other method.

      Get Started Now!

      http://buffaloschips.com/ffg

      A woman phones up her husband at work,

      "I´ve got some good news and some bad
      news for you dear."

      "I´m sorry honey," he says, "I´m up to my neck
      in work today and I´m totally stressed, so just
      give me the good news, OK?"

      "Well," she says, "the air bags work... "

      Randy

      Bionic hearing aid - Rechargeable bionic hearing aid.

      The Lee Majors Rechargeable bionic hearing aid combines digital
      hearing aid technology with the convenience of a rechargeable
      battery. You will love the noticeable, digital quality hearing
      improvement it makes without having the hassle of traditional
      battery-operated hearing aids.
      Learn More

      http://buffaloschips.com/leema