Clean Chips For 5-1

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010

      HEY GUYS!

      Tell us what YOU think.

      Join NPD Online Research and you could WIN CASH!

      Tell some of the world's top companies what you think about the
      products you buy, places you eat, music you listen to and much more.

      JOIN NOW:

      http://buffaloschips.com/npd

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Robbery Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      These three guys wanted to come up with an original way to commit a
      bank robbery, so they thought and thought about it very hard, not
      knowing what would be truly original.

      Finally, one of them said, "I've got it! I've got a plan that we
      can use to rob the bank, using an elephant!"

      So, they got an elephant.

      Then they went to the bank and said, "This is a stick-up." Everyone
      saw what they were doing, and they were amazed. "Wow!" people
      though.
      "What a truly original idea, robbing the bank with an elephant!" And
      they all muttered praise for the robbers amongst themselves.

      When the four outlaws (three humans and a pachyderm) tried to leave,
      however, problems arose. No sooner had they left the bank, than the
      police arrived on the scene. As the criminals ran away with the
      loot, the police fired several rounds, killing the elephant.

      All three men came running back to their dead cohort, and they cried
      and wailed over him. "Oh no!" "I can't believe he's dead! "No!!!"
      "It should have been me instead!" They were in hysterics.

      One of the police officers saw this strange sight and came running
      up to them and asked, "What's all this fuss over an elephant? You
      guys might have gotten away with the money from the bank, but you
      came back and risked not only the money but your lives as well, and
      for what? An elephant, no less! I don't understand this."

      Then the leader of the crooks turned to him in his mourning, and he
      explained amid sobs, "But officer, you don't understand. You just
      COULDN'T understand. You don't know all the trouble we had getting
      the stocking over his head."

      Work
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/oiw34j.htm

      Bumper Stickers
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/wi34230.htm

      Buck
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/2o3i4i.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Church Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On a spring break trip to Italy, my friends and I were
      standing just inside St. Peter's Basilica, the second
      largest church in the world. The tour guide explained,
      "This church is so large that no man on earth could
      hit a baseball from one end to the other, not Lou
      Gehrig, Babe Ruth, or even Mark McGuire."

      My group stared in silence at the beautiful marble
      sculptures, intricate paintings, and glorious mosaics
      all around the enormous building.

      Then one girl interrupted the silence with an
      astonished question: "You mean, they actually let
      them hit baseballs in here?"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Amazing New Stretch-To-Fit Food Covers Free Sample Pack Available

      CoverMate stretch-to-fit food covers are the quick and easy way to
      save food and keep it fresh.
      The built in flex ban stretches over any dish, bowl or plate in
      seconds for the perfect seal.
      CovermMate food covers are reusable and dishwasher safe.

      Limited time offer so act now.

      Click the link below for more information:

      http://buffaloschips.com/strcov

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Plumber Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A lady was expecting the plumber; he was supposed to come at ten
      o'clock. Ten o'clock came and went; no plumber; eleven o'clock,
      twelve o'clock, one o'clock; no plumber.

      She concluded he wasn't coming, and went out to do some errands.
      While she was out, the plumber arrived.

      He knocked on the door; the lady's parrot, who was at home in a cage
      by the door, said, "Who is it?"

      He replied, "It's the plumber."

      He thought it was the lady who'd said, "Who is it?" and waited for
      her to come and let him in. When this didn't happen he knocked
      again, and again the parrot said, "Who is it?"

      He said, "It's the plumber!"

      He waited, and again the lady didn't come to let him in. He knocked
      again, and again the parrot said, "Who is it?"

      He said, "It's the plumber!!!!!!!!"

      Again he waited; again she didn't come; again he knocked; again the
      parrot said, "Who is it?"; "Aarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!" he said, flying
      into a rage; he pushed the door in and ripped it off its hinges. He
      suffered a heart attack and he fell dead in the doorway.

      The lady came home from her errands, only to see the door ripped off
      its hinges and a corpse lying in the doorway, "A dead body!" she
      exclaimed, "Who is it?!"

      The parrot said, "It's the plumber."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      2008 Product of the Year
      Tired of monthly phone bills? Then, get magicJack for $39.95 for the
      first year and $19.95 for the following years. Unlimited calling in
      the US and Canada.
      Try it Free for 30- Days.

      magicJack phone order includes USB device, phone number, directory
      assistance, call waiting, voicemail and caller ID.

      http://buffaloschips.com/mgcjk

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Fourth Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Fourth of May

      Mark Your Calender. A very important event is going to happen on May

      the 4th. I'm telling you so early because it's so important. I urge

      each of you to mark that date on your calendars with the letters BU.

      It's very important that you include the letter B with the letter U;

      you may miss the importance of the event without it. So go now, and

      mark your calendars. Keep repeating to yourselves as you walk to the

      calendar, so you don't forget:

      May the 4th, B with U...
      May the 4th, B with U...
      May the 4th, B with U...
      May the 4th, B with U...
      May the 4th, B with U...
      (By Cynthia MacGregor)

      Stan Kegel

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hoveround has been helping people regain their mobility for over 17
      years and we want to help you get your independence back. We
      believe that everyone should be free to get out and explore the
      world, even if they're on a tight budget.

      Did you know that 9 out of 10 Hoveround owners got their power
      wheelchair at little to no cost*? It's true! There are no claim
      forms to fill out and no upfront costs if you qualify.

      Get your Complimentary Information Kit here:

      http://buffaloschips.com/hove

      Upon receipt of your information we will send you a complimentary
      no-obligation information kit with DVD. Once again, there are no
      costs to qualify. Don't wait to regain your mobility and your
      freedom - ACT NOW because life in a Hoveround is BETTER ALL AROUND.

      Sincerely,
      Thomas E. Kruse
      President and Founder
      Hoveround Corporation

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Art Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children
      while they
      were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's
      work.
      As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked
      what the drawing was.

      The girl replied, 'I'm drawing God.'

      The teacher paused and said, 'But no one knows what God looks like.'

      Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl
      replied, 'They will in a minute.'

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      BareLifts - The Invisible Solution To A Naturally Perky Look

      BareLifts are completely strapless and will help lift your chest
      while ensuring a naturally perky look in virtually ANY outfit.
      BareLifts lets you lift and realign your chest in any outfit, with a
      seamless, strapless look. Make any outfit look picture perfect with
      these invisible chest lifters.

      Learn More

      http://buffaloschips.com/tlift

      Melva/Not Invited
      http://www.silverandgoldandthee.com/Stories/TheDayBJM.html

      Brother Bob's Poems Of The Week:
      http://ministry-webs.com/ministry/brotherbob/index.html

      John w/ My Special Angel
      http://heavens-gates.com/50s/myspecialangel/

      Walk With Jesus
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/poems/walk.html

      Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

      Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
      impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
      seen in over 50 years.

      And here's everything they don't want you to know...

      http://buffaloschips.com/scoop

      Safety Pin Via Dianne
      http://www.sjmv.org/Campus/Class/scinventors/safetypin/SafetyPin.htm

      Check Your Symptoms
      http://health.msn.com/symptoms/?GT1=31036

      Tequila and Mezcal for Cinco de Mayo
      http://www.tastings.com/spirits/tequila.html

      Best Movie Mistakes
      http://www.moviemistakes.com/best.php

      Complete recipes
      http://www.completerecipes.com/

      Okay, everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must
      have gone absolutely crazy for doing this today and tomorrow,
      especially on Thankgiving of all days, but I don't care anymore
      because I think it's just the right thing to do.

      Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not
      going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a
      minute to read this, my name is Justin Blake, and I'm a millionaire
      that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning,
      and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but
      you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take
      advantage of this:

      As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
      Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away this today and tomorrow
      morning.....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

      Press here to get your copy:

      http://buffaloschips.com/kit

      BSOD Survival Guide
      http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/blue_screen_survival_guide

      Free Firewalls
      http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/download_firewall.html

      http://www.tallemu.com/free-firewall-protection-software.html

      Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
      on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or
      man! NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME!!!

      Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
      ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
      now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

      PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate
      date:

      http://buffaloschips.com/date

      http://www.petstation.com/dogs.html#TOP

      Kitty Korner
      http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=1715

      We understand that you may have accidentally deleted important
      documents, pictures, or other various files from your computer that
      you thought you could never get back.

      Well, we wanted to let you know that you can easily get your deleted
      pictures, documents, or files back today using a program called File
      R/D.

      You can easily try File R/D right now, for no cost, to run a -free-
      analysis scan that will allow you to view deleted pictures, files,
      documents, etc... Once you have complete the -free- analysis scan
      you will be amazed by what you see! In fact, you will even see what
      other people have deleted from your computer.

      Once the scanning is complete you will have full control over which
      files you want to recover.

      Press here to run the -free- analysis scan:

      http://buffaloschips.com/restore

      Movie Links

      Love 2008
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/gshsjjs.htm

      Love Boat
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/gshsjsdh.htm

      Lucha
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/gshkksj.htm

      Luckiest Man On The Planet
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/gshshjs.htm

      Lucky 1
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/gshsjs.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Golf Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A golfer went to Hell and when he got there he found true paradise.
      Lush greens, few bunkers, long and smooth fairways and above all,
      unlimited people to play with. The golfer thought nothing of his
      situation and he immediately fetched his clubs. The Devil asked to
      join him and they began playing.

      On the first hole, he hit an eagle and for every hole after that, he
      got it at first go.

      The unfortunate Devil took five strokes to get to the first hole.
      The rest of the game was repetition of the first hole.

      On the eighteenth hole, the golfer decided to call over the other
      guys who had stopped playing and were watching them. He was sure it
      would be a hole-in-one again and the Devil would be no match. What
      was better than defeating the Devil in his own backyard.

      As he drew up his Big Bertha driver, he took careful aim and let out
      a rip-roaring ball towards the flag. The ball sailed nicely and
      started to descend right on course for the hole. As he watched, the
      ball touched down three meters (ten feet) from the hole and rolled
      to the very lip of the cup and was on the verge of either stopping,
      or dropping in.

      Suddenly everything vanished and there he was, roasting in the
      eternal fire. He cried out in astonishment and then the Devil came
      and said "Welcome to Hell.and part of it is not seeing whether the
      ball made it in or not."

      Buck Dog
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/3orrfk.htm

      Bud
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/34i9iro.htm

      Bug B Gone
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/43ijol2.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Petzoom sonic pet trainer - Stop your dog from barking anytime,
      anywhere.

      The Petzoom sonic pet trainer is lightweight and small, so it fits
      in your pocket. No shocking is used by the pet trainer. It is gentle
      and humane. It's easy to take with you when you go for walks, ride
      your bicycle, or even when you're hiking to keep other dogs and pets
      safely away.

      Learn More

      http://buffaloschips.com/petzoo

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Coffee Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the
      coffee each morning.

      The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then
      we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

      The husband said, "You're in charge of the cooking around here and
      you should do it, because that's your job. I can just wait for my
      coffee."

      The wife replied, "No you should do it, and besides it's in the
      Bible that the man should do the coffee."

      The husband replied, " I can't believe that, show me."

      So she grabbed her Bible, and opened to the New Testament and showed
      him at the top of several pages, that it indeed said:
      ~~~

      ~~~

      ~~~

      ~~~

      "HEBREWS"!!!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      YOUR MOM OR DAD NEEDS YOUR HELP?

      Are you trying to decide between a Retirement Community or a Nursing
      Home? Maybe you're considering assisted living or many of the other
      possibilities to make your loved one more comfortable, productive
      and happy.

      YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE. WE CAN HELP.

      At "A Place For Mom," we specialize in providing elder care advice
      from professional advisors. Come take a look for yourself.

      * 100% FREE Information

      * Trained professionals who want to help

      * Fast, Convenient, and Easy

      Simply click or copy-paste the link below into your internet
      browser...

      http://buffaloschips.com/place

      RIDDLES

      What do you call a knight who is afraid to fight?
      Sir Render.

      What do you call a baby monkey?
      A chimp off the old block

      What do frogs wear for a night out on the town?
      Jumpsuits.

      What musical is about a train conductor?
      "My Fare, Lady"

      What happened when the cow tried to jump over a barbed wire fence?
      Udder destruction.

      Why did the teacher cry on the last day of school?
      Because she didn't want to be divided from the class

      How angry can a kangaroo get?
      Hopping mad!

      Stan Kegel

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Are you tired of paying fees for that timeshare you never use?

      We have the solutions for you!

      - No false promises
      - No obligation consultation
      - No hassle
      - No more fees

      Our trained professionals will help you get the CASH for your
      timeshare fast!

      Click to get started:

      http://buffaloschips.com/timshr

      Val's Sleeping Arrangments

      Val is getting sleepy and wants to go to bed. She heads for Diana's
      bed.

      Diana: You want to sleep with me girl?

      Val (in a whiney voice): Yes... Rudy is asleep, Sandi is sleeping
      with
      dad as is Katie, so I am alone.

      Diana: Here ya go girl.

      Val's tail wags and she is soon curled up next to Diana's neck.

      Diana to herself: This is pretty nice... I could get used to this.

      Val to herself: This really nice, I think I will sleep here every
      night.

      And so it is, Diana has Val as a sleeping partner...

      The Herd in Guthrie

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010

        Let's look at the famous people that were born this month.

        1. Steve Cauthen, Kate Smith
        2. Dr. Benjamin Spock, Georgianna Jacobson
        3. Joe Namath, Golda Meir, Earl Allen Jr.
        4. Audrey Hepburn, George Will
        5. Karl Marx, Tammy Wynette, Nancy Cantafio
        6. Willie Mays, Sigmund Freud, Orson Welles
        7. Johnny Unitas, Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Johannes Brahms
        8. Harry Truman, Melissa Gilbert, Nick Kmita
        9. Billy Joel, Kevin Tobin, Diane D., Cindy Jensen
        10. Fred Astaire, Phil Mahre
        11. Salvador Dali, Irving Berlin, Dave E.
        12. Yogi Berra, Katharine Hepburn, Arlene O'Neil
        13. Stevie Wonder, Dennis Rodman, Don Sipe
        14. George Lucas, Jose Da Silveira, John Ross, Linda Reed
        15. Emmit Smith, George Brett, John Smoltz
        16. Pierce Brosnan, Janet Jackson, Henry Fonda
        17. Bob Saget, Jeff Bagwell, Sugar Ray Leonard
        18. Pope John Paul II, Reggie Jackson
        19. Peter Townshend, Malcolm X
        20. Cher, Bronson Pinchot
        21. Harold Robbins, Mr. T, Tinya g Norris
        22. Richard Benjamin, Laurence Olivier, Bill Lacy
        23. Joan Collins, Scatman Crothers, Mary Bartley
        24. Bob Dylan, Priscilla Presley, David Wadleigh
        25. Dixie Carter, Connie Selleca
        26. Sally Ride, Genie Francis, Al Jolson
        27. Frank Thomas, Henry Kissinger, Louis Gossett, Jr.
        28. Jim Thorpe, Jerry West, Ian Fleming
        29. John F. Kennedy, Bob Hope, Melissa Etheridge
        30. Gale Sayers, Mel Blanc
        31. Brooke Shields, Prince Rainier III

        Enjoy the chips... buffalo