Clean Chips For Thurs

    Message 1 of 356 , Aug 1, 2008

      For those of you that pay attention to URL's, those little addresses
      that we all click on that tell our browser where to look for the
      things
      we love on the internet, you may have noticed that we have four
      domains. Well actually Nancy has four domains because she is
      able to take the pictures and movie clips I find and turn them into
      pages for your viewing. A lot of our new videos are going up on
      http://buffaloschips.com and I know many have noticed them because
      our server has used 200 gig of bandwidth over the past month
      which is like 100,000 video clip downloads. http://buffalosjokes.com
      our other jokes website has served up about an additional
      400,000 video clips and cartoons. We enjoy having you stop by and
      the ad revenue enables Nancy to keep our servers happy each month
      and the pleasure we get out of sharing with you each day is
      priceless.

      About 5 years ago we partnered with several other people to get
      our first server. We have been fortunate by working together behind
      the scenes to keep things running smoothly but unfortunately for
      our friend Lorraine over at LabLaughs, she is now unable to keep
      up with the server bills and has entered into a different hosting
      relationship with another company. We have also made arrangements
      to move buffalosjokes to a new server but the move has come upon us
      a little more quickly than we anticipated and we may not be able to
      save buffalosjokes in its current form.

      If that happens buffalosjokes will return, We rebuilt it completely
      after
      a virus attack right before Christmas 2004 and we will rebuild again
      if necessary. At worse the newsletters you have saved with URL's for
      pages on buffalosjokes will no longer work. In addition even if we
      do
      get things moved the site may be disrupted while moving. I am
      telling
      you all this information so if your favorite pages disappear you
      don't
      have to tell us as we will already know. Buffaloschips will still be
      able
      to serve up something to amuse and I will be busy coercing Nancy to
      rebuild.

      Enjoy the chips... buffalo

      REMEDY magazine is a vital and trusted source of health & wellness
      knowledge for the 40 market, motivating health-conscious adults to
      maintain optimum health and live healthier.

      You'll get all the latest breakthroughs, news, and tips for getting
      and staying healthy at 40 ... all at no cost to you! Plus, you'll
      find important information on:
      - Maintaining good health
      - Staying active
      - Looking younger
      - Preventing illness
      - Keeping your family healthy

      This $60 retail value can be yours FREE. Subscribe Today!

      http://buffaloschips.com/remedy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Bathroom Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The first one reminds me of my youngest son.
      He must have been about 4 also. We were all at
      this huge long restaurant for dinner. It was one
      of those family style all you can eat places and
      very popular.

      There was my then husband, my 2 older sons
      and my oldest stepson and, of course, Cory!!!
      They all ate more than they could hold and after
      eating and eating, Cory announced he had a
      tummy ache. I asked him if he just needed to
      go to the potty and he said maybe!

      So I had Tim, my oldest, (he is 10 years older
      than Cory), take Cory all the way to the other
      end of the restaurant where the bathrooms were.
      Tim took him in and then walked back to the table.
      I sent him back and told him not to leave his little
      brother alone like that.

      So Tim went back and stood outside the door
      and waited for his brother. A few minutes passed
      and then the door opens and out walks Cory with
      a big smile on his face. He looks at his brother,
      then down toward us and in that louder than loud
      4 year old voice announced, "BOY!!! DID I HAVE
      TO GO!!!!"

      Tim took off in the opposite direction, the other 2
      sitting with us hit the floor and hid under the table
      until I reminded them that the worse part was
      that everyone in the restaurant that had laughed
      at his announcement were now going to watch
      to see which table he was going to go to sit.

      With that, the two older boys scooted out from
      under the table and took off the other way.
      After everyone had their laugh and we were able
      to round up the other kids, we paid the bill and left.
      The older boys never wanted to go back to that
      same restaurant again.

      Hard to imagine that young boy is now a Major
      in the Air Force and has a precious little daughter.
      Seems like only yesterday... I will never forget
      the hush that went over that restaurant and
      then the laughter that followed.

      Duck Plane
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/21297.htm

      Rum
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/21295.htm

      Flying
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/21296.htm

      Lighten up a little
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny1183.html
      <a
      href="http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny1183.html">Here!</a>

      Social Security Advice http://www.ezines4all.com/ct200411/024.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Moose Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Two hunters were off on their annual trip to the
      Canadian wilderness to bag moose. As the
      seaplane landed on a lake in a remote area,
      the pilot said, "I'll be back in one week to pick you
      up. But only one moose please."

      When he returned to the lake, he found the hunters
      proudly standing beside two moose. "I told you
      guys only to bring back one moose!" the furious
      flier screamed. "There's no way the plane can
      take off with that much weight!"

      "You're just a chicken pilot," one hunter said.
      "We killed two moose last year, and that pilot
      wasn't afraid to take off."

      Stung by the suggestion of cowardice, the pilot
      reconsidered. "All right, if you did it last year,
      I guess we can try it."

      So they loaded up, and the pilot taxied to the far
      end of the lake to begin his takeoff. The plane
      bounced across the water as it strained to get
      airborne, but the overloaded aircraft finally ran
      out of space, and crashed into the trees.

      Some time later, the hunters regained consciousness.
      "Where are we?" one asked.

      His friend looked around at the scattered debris,
      then back at the edge of the lake, and replied,
      "Oh I guess about 100 yards farther than last year."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sporiclean, the Safe "GREEN" Alternative to chemical disinfectants.
      Quickly Destroys: Floodwater Infectious Bacteria All Harmful MOLDS
      Surface Viruses & Germs Check out the landing page to see this
      product at work in the Iowa floods

      http://buffaloschips.com/spore

      Anybody who claims that marriage is a fifty-fifty proposition
      doesn't
      know the first thing about women or fractions. During a readiness
      exercise, my friend Jim and I, Air Force security policemen, were
      guarding entry to a bunker-like structure where aircrafts were kept.

      When a pilot about to do a preflight check approached without his
      identification in plain view, Jim asked him for it.

      "I don't see why I have to show you my ID," the pilot snapped.
      "After
      all, it is my plane."

      "Sir, with all due respect, it may be your plane," replied Jim, "but

      it's sitting in my garage!"

      Little brother: What do I do now?

      Big brother: Throw the toilet paper in the toilet.

      Little brother: Like this?

      Big brother: Yeah.

      Little brother: Now what?

      Big brother: Hit "ENTER."

      Little brother: "ENTER"?

      Big brother: I mean "flush."

      Teacher: What are the people of Turkey called?

      Student: I don't know.

      Teacher: They are called Turks, now what are the people of
      Germany called?

      Student: They are called Germs.

      The secret to enjoying a good wine is:

      1 - Open the bottle to allow it to breathe.

      2 - When it does not breathe, give it mouth-to-mouth.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A Better Life Is Waiting. Get The Help You Deserve.

      The Watershed is recognized as a leading treatment provider offering
      medical detoxification and rehabilitation for those suffering from
      the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. Watershed patients
      receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled
      professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery.

      The Watershed was incorporated in February of 1998 by a small group
      of addiction professionals and investors in order to meet a chronic
      and desperate need for addiction treatment services. The Watershed's
      founders had a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and
      rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest
      number of people.

      Find out more

      http://buffaloschips.com/rehab

      A tired homemaker opened the front door of her home to find a young
      minister from the neighborhood who said, "I'm collecting donations
      for the new children's home we're building. I hope you'll give what

      you can."

      "To be sure," said the beleaguered woman, "I'll give you two boys,
      two girls, or one of each."

      The admiral floundered his way back to the boat and pulled himself
      painfully in. Then he fished out the general, using an oar.

      Catching his breath, he puffed: "Please don't say a word about this
      to anyone. If the Navy found I can't swim I'd be disgraced.

      "Don't worry," the general said. "Your secret is safe. I'd hate to
      have my men find out I can't walk on water."

      Private Milton went to psychiatrist and complained: "I have an
      inferiority complex."

      "Nothing I can do for you", said the doc.

      "In the Army privates don't have an inferiority complex... they're
      just inferior..."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Frequent heartburn? Learn more about GERD today:
      http://buffaloschips.com/gerd

      All natural diabetes control supplement. Free Trial offer:
      http://buffaloschips.com/dia

      Quality Health - Get Your Wint-O-Green Life Savers:
      http://buffaloschips.com/wint

      A blonde golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning.
      Finally the pro asks her what she wants. "I can't find any green
      golf
      balls," the blonde golfer complains. The pro looks all over the
      shop,
      and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers
      and
      determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls.

      As the blonde golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks
      her,
      "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?"

      "Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the

      sand traps!"

      The company commander saw the results of Private Gibbson's Firing
      exercise and his face fell. The private exclaimed plaintively: "Sir,

      I think I am going to commit suicide by shooting myself."

      "By shooting?" asked the company commander, "Not a bad idea! But
      take
      as many cartridges as possible."

      Little Bobbie had been pawing over a stationer's stock of greeting
      cards for some time when a clerk asked, "Just what is it you're
      looking for? A birthday greeting, message to a sick friend? An
      Anniversary, or a congratulations to your mom and dad?"

      Little Bobbie shook his head and answered, "Nope. Got any blank
      report cards?"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Lactose Intolerant? Stop having dairy pain with Lactagen!

      Finally a proven method to enjoy dairy products, such as MILK, ICE
      CREAM, CHEESE and PIZZA - without the symptoms!

      Lactagen is the only REAL SOLUTION to lactose intolerance.
      Clinically tested and medically proven, Lactagen is an ALL-NATURAL
      and SAFE dietary supplement that adapts your digestive system to
      better handle digesting dairy products again.

      Lactagen is recommended by physicians and has been featured on Fox
      TV News, The Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post.

      Try Lactagen's breakthrough solution to lactose intolerance today -

      http://buffaloschips.com/lac

      In a physics lab course, which involved light, electricity and
      magnetism, one requirement of the course was to read the week's
      experiment before coming to class...

      At one lab session the instructor wanted to see how many people had
      actually done so:

      "What are the two types of light?" he asked.

      The lab fell silent until one wise young man raised his hand and
      said, "Uhhh, Miller and Bud?"

      A drunk is driving home, and his car is weaving violently all over
      the road. He looks over at his drunken buddy and says, "I think
      we're
      gettin' closer to town."
      His buddy asks, "How can you tell?"

      The driver says, "We're hittin' more people!"

      Under certain conditions, U.S. taxpayers are required to file an
      estimated income tax return. A friend of mine is so upset by this
      that he sends his in without either name or address.

      His reasoning? "If they're gonna make me guess how much I'm gonna
      make, then they can guess who the hell sent it in!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hydro Fly 2 will certainly be a new experience, and challenge, that
      any RC pilot will love. Not only does this RC vehicle fly, but it
      can take off from land, water or any other surface that exists, and
      climb up into the sky! This means it is truly a land, air and sea
      vehicle that has no bounds, allowing the pilot to choose whatever
      they want the vehicle to be. Simply put, it is like having an RC
      car, boat and airplane wrapped into one affordable fun RC vehicle.

      http://buffaloschips.com/hydro

      John w/ Walkin' The Floor Over You
      http://heavens-gates.com/country/walkinthefloor.html

      MARLENE/SWEETER THEN THE FLOWERS
      http://summerhoosier.250free.com/HTML6/SweeterTTF.html

      Ray Stevens "Mutant Kung Fu Chickens" from Billyjoe Bob
      http://redneckpoetryshelf.com/rs/KungFuChickens.html

      MORE BEAUTIFUL
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/MOREBEAUTIFUL.HTML

      Does your computer seem to be running slower than usual?

      Did you know that many people who are married or in a serious
      relationship secretly download software applications that allow them
      to monitor and see everything that their spouse or lover does on the
      Internet.

      Do you think that someone has done this to you? You can remove these
      programs from your PC or laptop with a program called Spyware Nuker.
      This program also removes any spyware or adware located on your PC
      or laptop.

      Right now you can scan your PC or laptop for no cost to see if there
      are any "spying" programs on them.

      Press Here to Begin Scan (YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS):

      http://buffalosjokes.com/spyware

      DIY Lava Lamp
      http://abcmail.net.au/t/213820/813752/4496/0/

      Origin and Meaning of Golf Words and Terms
      http://www.scottishgolfhistory.net/origin_of_golf_terms.htm

      Who's Alive and Who's Dead
      http://www.whosaliveandwhosdead.com/

      Idioms
      http://www.idiomsite.com/

      Below are instructions that will enable you to Increase Your
      Computer's Speed, Power, Stability and Reliability in Just Five
      Minutes:

      Our software will increase your computer SPEED up to 400%, as well
      as increasing your Internet SPEED!

      Completely AUTOMATIC, EASY TO INSTALL, Even easier to use, and No
      Computer Knowledge Needed!

      Learn for yourself why we're recommended by ZDNet, PC Magazine,
      CNet, and Millions of Users!

      Press here to download:

      http://buffaloschips.com/speed

      Add Your URL to Google
      http://www.google.com/addurl.html

      Simply the Best MP3 Sounds
      http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/MP3_sounds.html

      Javascript Made Easy
      http://www.javascriptmadeeasy.com/javascript.html

      Your PC may be suffering from serious file errors in your WINDOWS
      registry which may be the reason why your PC is running so slow, or
      crashing and freezing from time to time. Also, these can lead to
      major system problems and possible memory leaks.

      Below are instructions that will enable you to Increase Your
      Computer's Speed, Power, Stability and Reliability in just a few
      minutes.

      If after completing the free Diagnostic Test it is brought to your
      attention that your computer's registry does contain file "errors",
      then it may be in your computer's best interest to fix the
      potentially harmful file errors in your registry.

      Press below to launch the Diagnostics Test download now:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/error

      http://www.rollingdogranch.org/

      Kitty Korner
      http://www.hcws.org/

      You probably think I've lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just
      visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you''ll have this awesome
      $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

      Why am I giving this away?

      I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths
      sell wrong information about how to make a fortune online... that
      I've to decided give away my awesome Internet Business Training
      System so I can help people finally get the truth!

      See... I've made a fortune online and I've helped over 100,000
      customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online - the
      right way.

      Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

      http://buffalosjokes.com/BIAB

      We wanted to let you know right away that you have been invited to
      win a seat and play in our upcoming World Series of Poker*.

      There is no cost involved for you to play: You DO NOT need to
      deposit any money or give a credit card number to play...BUT YOU CAN
      WIN CASH!

      Don't miss this chance!

      Press here to Start Playing Today!

      http://buffaloschips.com/wsop

      Movies

      Darwin Awards Rejects
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/72225.htm

      Fastest Gun Ever
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/72226.htm

      Golf
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/72227.htm

      Dog Dance
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/011609.htm

      Domino Pool Final
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/011610.htm

      Effegeluk!
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/011611.htm

      Invisible Fence
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/21714.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Riddle Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      RIDDLES

      What do you call a lazy kangaroo?
      A pouch potato

      Why is mayonnaise never ready?
      Because it's always dressing.

      What can you make by putting two banana peels together?
      A pair of slippers.

      How can you divide 16 apples among 17 hungry people?
      Make applesauce

      What do you call a duck with all A's on his report card?
      A wise quacker

      What did the ocean say to the beach?
      I'm not shore.

      Why did the farmer take a bucket of milk to church?
      To get it pastorized

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Handy switch is a wireless light switch you can use to remotely
      control any lamp in your home.

      Each Handy Switch comes with a switch and the remote receiver. You
      simply plug the receiver into
      an outlet, and then plug your lamp into the receiver. That's it!
      When you flick the switch,
      it sends a signal to the receiver, telling it to turn the power on
      or off. It's that simple.

      Plus, each switch also comes with a special adhesive that lets you
      stick your Handy Switch to
      any surface, then remove and re-use it in any location you choose.

      Handy Switch only works with lamps or other devices that plug into
      the wall.
      The range is approximately 60 feet, and the radio frequency it uses
      will penetrate walls.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/handy

      Let Me In
      http://buffalosjokes.com/11131.htm

      Happy New Year
      http://buffalosjokes.com/11130.htm

      Crossing
      http://buffalosjokes.com/01020545.htm

      Burglars Beware
      http://www.ezines4all.com/ct200412/017.htm

      Irony
      http://buffalosjokes.com/11134.htm

      Best Maid Plans
      http://buffalosjokes.com/11133.htm

      Fast Food
      http://buffalosjokes.com/11132.htm

      DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY.....
      http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20030709
      </a>

      PAPER WORK.....
      http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20030711
      </a>

      GREEN FUZZY.....
      http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20030712
      </a>

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Are you a diabetic struggling to control your blood sugar levels?
      Struggle no more with Insul-Opt, the all-natural supplement
      scientifically formulated for people with diabetes.

      Insul-Opt's pre-meal sugar stabilization formula works with your
      body's natural sugar level maintenance mechanisms to better control
      your body's blood sugar levels. And better control of your blood
      sugar means you can live a healthier, happier, longer life with less
      worry about the complications of diabetes.

      Don't let diabetes control your life. Control your diabetes with
      Insul-Opt Complete, the all-natural diabetes supplement.

      http://buffaloschips.com/insul

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Heaven Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A professor has just died and is standing in line waiting to be
      judged and admitted to Heaven. While waiting he asks the man in
      front
      of him about himself. The man says, "I am a taxi driver from New
      York
      City."

      The angel standing at the gate calls out next, and the taxi driver
      steps up. The angel hands him a golden staff and a cornucopia of
      fruits, cheeses, and wine and lets him pass. The taxi driver is
      quite
      pleased, and proceeds through the gates.

      Next, the professor steps up to the angel who hands him a wooden
      staff and some bread and water.

      The professor is very concerned and asks the angel, "That guy is a
      taxi driver and gets a golden staff and a cornucopia! I spend my
      entire life teaching and get nothing! How can that be?"

      The angel replies, "Up here we judge on results? All of your people
      sleep through your lectures? in his taxi, they pray."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Java Rush
      Coffee without the water! Melts in your mouth! Free Trial:
      http://buffaloschips.com/java

      American Laser
      Register to win $5000 worth of laser hair removal:
      http://buffaloschips.com/laser

      Reyataz (non-patient) - FREE HIV/AIDS Internet Resource Guide
      http://buffaloschips.com/rey

      Diet Bug - It's for women only, it's for you and we don't charge a
      thing:
      http://buffaloschips.com/bug

      "This house," said the real estate salesman, "has both its good
      points and its bad points. To show you I'm honest, I'm going to tell

      you about both.

      "The disadvantages are that there is a chemical plant one block
      south
      and a slaughterhouse a block north."

      "What are the advantages?" inquired the prospective buyer.

      "The advantage is that you can always tell which way the wind is
      blowing."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Stop Paying The Cable Guy!

      Haven't got a Satellite Dish or Cable Box?
      No need to worry, now you can watch TV on your
      PC FREE! online with RealDishPC(TM).

      Watch over 2,000 Worldwide Channels including:
      - Movies - Children's - News - Comedy - Music Channels
      ...and MUCH MORE with no monthly charges EVER.

      With RealDishPC(TM), You'll Never Pay For TV Again.

      http://buffaloschips.com/tv

      One day a poppa dog had the job of looking after his young puppy
      while
      mommy went off shopping. He had his heart set on going to the dog
      show
      that day so asked his young son if he would like to go along. Of
      course that sounded exciting to the little puppy so he agreed. While

      there the poppa dog entered himself in the show. Lo and behold, he
      came away with the blue ribbon for 'Best of Show.' On the way home
      he
      suggested to his son that they stop by the local pub to celebrate
      with
      a beer or two. The puppy drank sodas while his father had several
      beers. When they got home poppa realized that they had left the
      ribbon
      on the bar. The puppy said, "You've had enough to drink already,
      Pop.
      I'll run back for it." When he climbed up onto the bar stool the
      bartender asked, "What'll you have young man?" The puppy replied,
      "I'll have pap's blue ribbon, please!"

      Stan Kegel

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      This is BIG: You can save up to 60% on gas each year
      by using a simple home made hydrogen generator and
      ... tap water!!

      "Is it possible?", I get asked a lot...
      "Hell Yeah", is the answer.

      But then why do so few people know about this?

      I mean, think about it... If you owned a trillion dollar Fortune 500
      oil company, would you want people to think it's possible?

      Of course not. You'd probably pump billions in advertising
      and media so people would dismiss this possibility right
      from the start and even laugh at it.

      They are using mind control techniques to brain wash you!
      But, it IS possible and the proof is there.

      I saved $1,256 last year. Want to see how?
      Go to

      http://buffaloschips.com/hydro

      The Arrival Pt One

      Ring Ring Ring

      Katie: Me-llow!

      Jessica: Whez,,,It's the baby...it is coming

      Katie: Rudy, it is for you.

      Rudy: Hello!

      Jessica: The baby is due, my water has broke. Mom and dad are out
      of town. I need help.

      Rudy: Sandi it is for you.

      Sandi: Hello.

      Jessica: Sandi, I desperately need help and have to go to the
      hospital.
      The baby is on the way.

      Sandi: We will be right over. Okay guys it is up to us. Mom and
      Dad are
      on vacation. I will get our UPS Van out of the garage. Katie get
      the first
      aid kit. Rudy,,, Rudy?

      Katie: He has passed out.

      Sandi: Get the smelling salts for Rudy and hurry, we have no time
      waste. Lives are at stake.

      Thud!

      Sandi: Oh dear...there goes Katie.

      To be Continued.

      Checked by AVG.
      5/20/2008 6:45 AM
      Message 356 of 356 , Jul 25, 2013
        My name is buffalo and i have the watch.

        With Buffy and i both trying to lose weight I have cut
        down the amount of fast food meals to three or four a
        month. That usually includes pizza once, McDonalds
        and Burger King once, and Taco Bell or Subway the
        other time. We no longer have a KFC as some
        employees were selling drugs out of there and when
        KFC found out they permanently pulled their franchise.
        Although I admire this action, that left us with only
        the supermarket deli chicken to fill that got to have
        some chicken right now urge and it isn't the same. It
        also doen't stop KFC from torturing you with the ads
        for new items like their boneless chicken and hot bites.
        Come on people spend your ad dollars where you have
        a store. Oh and we had two McDonald's up here but
        the one near the university wasn't doing well and
        when it closed they bulldozed it to the ground a short
        time after. What a waste of a building as it was only
        about 10-15 years old, and was Buffy's first job in high
        school.

        I misheard an announcement today about Taco Bell
        stopping their children's meal and toys and thought
        they had said McDonalds. When I mentioned it to
        Buffy, Eva went nuts as she usually controls where the
        fast food is coming from by what toys are being offered.
        I haven't told her yet that McDonald's plans on giving
        out more books with their Happy Meals which doesn't
        hurt my feelings one bit. books hurt your feet a lot less
        than plastic toys when you step on them in the dark
        and don't laugh at you or make rude comments.

        The actual announcement about McDonald's today was
        about the increase in sales at Wendy's beating out the
        growth at McDonald's. I sent Buffy to Wendy's last month
        as we hadn't been there in years and told her to bring me
        back burgers and fries from the dollar menu. My first
        question wa," Where's The Beef." The patty wasn't
        much larger than that in a White Castle burger. Also
        while we are on the subject of burger accessories,
        remember how McDonalds used to have the best fries?
        About a year ago BK brought out there new fries that
        are larger and don't go limp on you when you nuke them.
        The only problem is that they oversalt them in my opinion.
        I have pretty much put away the salt shakers around
        my dining area and the salt on a half dozen BK fries
        will put your BP up 20 points for the rest of the day, so
        have it your way and tell them easy on the salt or I'll
        call corporate on you.
        Enjoy the chips... buff

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Transylvania Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Bob Hill and his new wife, Betty, are vacationing in Europe, near
        Transylvania . They drive in a rental car along a rather deserted highway.
        It is late, raining very hard and Bob can barely see the road in front of
        the car. Suddenly, the car skids out of control. Bob attempts to control it,
        but to no avail. The car swerves and smashes into a tree.. Moments later,
        Bob shakes his head to clear the fog. Dazed, he looks over at the passenger
        seat and sees Betty unconscious, with her head bleeding. Despite the rain
        and unfamiliar countryside, Bob knows he has to get her medical assistance.
        He carefully picks her up and begins trudging down the road. After a short
        while, he sees a light and heads towards it, which is coming from a large,
        old house. He approaches the door and knocks. A small, hunched man opens the
        door. Bob blurts, "Hello, my name is Bob Hill and this is my wife Betty.
        We've been in a terrible accident, and my wife has been Seriously hurt. Can
        I please use your phone?" "I'm sorry," replies the hunchback, "but we don't
        have a phone. My master is a doctor. Come in, and I will get him." Bob
        brings his wife in. An older man comes down the stairs. "I'm afraid my
        assistant may have misled you. I am not a medical doctor; I am a scientist.
        However, it is many miles to the nearest clinic, and I have had some basic
        medical training. I will see what I can do. Igor, bring them down to the
        laboratory." With that, Igor picks up Betty and carries her downstairs, with
        Bob following closely. Igor places Betty on a table in the lab. Bob
        collapses from exhaustion and his own injuries, so Igor places Bob on an
        adjoining table. After a brief examination, Igor's master looks worried.
        "Things are serious, Igor. Prepare a transfusion." Igor and his master work
        feverishly, but to no avail. Bob and Betty Hill are no more. The Hills'
        deaths upsets Igor's master greatly. Wearily, he climbs the steps to his
        conservatory, which houses his grand piano. It is here that he has always
        found solace and he begins to play. A stirring, almost haunting melody fills
        the house. Meanwhile, Igor is still in the lab tidying up. His eyes catch
        movement, and he notices the fingers on Betty's hand twitch, keeping time to
        the haunting piano music. Stunned, he watches as Bob's arm begins to rise,
        marking the beat. He is further amazed as Betty and Bob both sit up
        straight! Unable to contain himself, he dashes up the stairs to the
        conservatory. He bursts in and shouts to his master: "Master, Master! The
        Hills are alive with the sound of music!"

        Stan Kegel via Ted

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Beggar Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Two beggars are sitting side by side on a street in Rome, Italy.
        One has a Cross in front of him; the other one is holding the Star of David.
        Many people go by, look at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of
        the beggar sitting behind the Cross.

        The Pope comes by.
        He stops to watch the throngs of people giving money to the beggar who holds
        the Cross while none give to the beggar holding the Star of David.
        Finally, the Pope approaches the beggar with the Star of David and says: "My
        poor fellow, don't you understand? This is a Catholic country; this city is
        the Seat of Catholicism. People aren't going to give you money if you sit
        there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting
        beside a beggar who is holding a Cross. In fact, they would probably give
        more money to him just out of spite."

        The beggar with the Star of David listened to the Pope, smiled, and turned
        to the beggar with the Cross and said, "Moishe, look who's trying to teach
        the Goldstein brothers about marketing!"

        Dianne

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Funeral Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        An old Jewish man, Mr. Goldberg, dies and his family is planning the
        funeral. The local rabbi, they discover, is on a trip to Israel. After
        many telephone calls, they manage to reach a rabbi from the next town;
        he agrees to officiate at the funeral the next day. After chanting the
        "Kaddish" and "El Molay Rachamim" the rabbi begins his eulogy.

        "We are here to mourn the passing of our friend, Mr. Goldberg, a
        respected citizen and honored member of the community," Suddenly, an old
        man jumps up and says, "What are you talking about, Rabbi? This man was
        a gonnif, a momzer, and would cheat his own grandmother for fifty cents!

        "The rabbi decides to take another approach, "We are here to mourn the
        passing of our friend Mr. Goldberg, a patron of the synagogue and
        dedicated Talmudic scholar."

        Again the old man jumps up and says, "Are you meshuggeh, Rabbi? This man
        hasn't been in a shul since his bar mitzvah!"

        Again, the rabbi begins his eulogy, "We are here to mourn the passing of
        our friend, Mr. Goldberg, a loving husband and dedicated father." Once
        again the old man jumps up and says, "Rabbi, you obviously didn't know
        Goldberg. He cheated on his wife whenever he could and he never had time
        to spend with his children!"

        At this point, the rabbi is at a loss for words. Finally, he says, "My
        friends, have we not as Jews suffered from the insults and prejudices of
        our neighbors? Must we stoop to their level and speak ill of our own
        people? Surely, there is someone in this congregation who knew Mr.
        Goldberg and can say something good and kind about his life."

        After an entire minute of silence, the old man stands up again and says,
        "His brother was worse!"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Border Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrived at an Irish border
        checkpoint. Paddy the officer stops them and tells them: "Well now, it's
        illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro, Quattro means four".

        "Quattro is just the name of the automobile," the Englishmen retorts
        incredulously. "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry five
        persons."

        "Ah no, you can not pull that one on me," replies Paddy. "Quattro means
        four. You have five people in your car and you are therefore breaking
        the law."

        The Englishmen replies angrily, "You are an idiot! Call your supervisor
        over - I want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

        "Sorry," responds Paddy, "Murphy's not available. He is busy with 2
        fellas in a Fiat Uno."

        Please forgive our lack of a fancy template at the moment and
        enjoy these pages from our friends.

        Melva
        http://silverandgoldandthee.com/Rogs_Poems/ToAg.html

        Send A Smile Today
        http://www.adreamandasmile.com/Smiles-6/Force_It.html

        The Rainbow Bridge Poem - A Pet Loss Poem
        http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

        One Brave Little Dog
        http://www.dogwork.com/kan6/

        Bobcat On A Cactus!
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/bobcatoncactus.html

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        On the first day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher.
        The supermarket manager's daughter brought the teacher a basket of assorted
        fruit. The florist's son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers. The
        candy-store owner's daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of candy. Then
        the liquor-store owner's son brought up a big, heavy box. The teacher lifted
        it up and noticed that it was leaking a little bit.She touched a drop of the
        liquid with her finger and tasted it. "Is it wine?" she guessed. "No," the
        boy replied. She tasted another drop and asked, " Champagne ?" "No," said
        the little boy............."It's a puppy!"

        Ted

        "I've got 3 TVs, cable, & a satellite dish; I have 3 phone lines in the
        house, a cell phone & one in the car, plus a pager.

        I use 2 computers, 3 ISPs and a fax. I subscribe to two daily papers &
        one weekly one. I watch both the local & network news every evening.

        And my kids have the nerve to tell me I'm out of touch!"

        ------

        Everyone had weighed in, and our diet-workshop leader began her lecture
        on the week's topic - the problems of dining out.

        She talked about alternatives, such as requesting diet sodas and salad
        dressings, and having meat broiled instead of fried.

        Finally she turned the question over to the group for discussion. "What
        is the greatest problem you encounter when going out to eat?"

        Replied one woman rather quickly......

        "Running into you!"

        ------

        My dad bought my mom a piano for her birthday.

        A few weeks later, I asked how she was doing with it.

        "Oh....that," said my dad, "I persuaded her to switch to a clarinet."

        "Gee, how come?" I asked.

        "Well..." he answered, "because with a clarinet, she can't sing...."

        ------

        The banker had called the man in to talk about his account.

        "Your financial affairs are in a big mess! Your wife constantly
        overdraws your account. She is behind in her charge accounts at the
        department store, and her check stubs are all added wrong. So...why
        don't you talk to her about it?"

        "Because...." said the man, "I would rather argue with you than with
        her."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Fishing Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Two blondes go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the
        reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a
        cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune!

        The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same
        thing happens on the second day, and also on the third day. It goes on
        like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the
        blondes catches a fish.

        As they're driving home they're really depressed. One blonde turns to
        the other and says,

        "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen
        hundred bucks?"

        The other blonde says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any
        more!"

        An Emergency Call Center worker in London, England, has been sacked,
        much to the dismay of her
        colleagues who are reportedly unhappy with her dismissal.

        It seems a male caller dialed 999 from a mobile phone stating, "I am
        depressed and lying here on a
        railway line. I am waiting for the train to come so that I can finally
        meet Allah."

        Apparently, "Remain calm and stay on the line," was not considered to
        be an appropriate response