Clean Chips For Mon

    Message 1 of 60 , Oct 1, 2007

      Will the last person to leave Michigan turn out the
      lights? In a country where the economy has been
      expanding, tax revenues have increased, and unemployment
      rates are low Michigan has been the lone failure.
      Traditionally when you think of Michigan you think
      of the car, unions and high paying jobs. As auto makers
      down sized or disappeared and people accepted early
      retirements and buyouts, the state has maintained high
      revenues by increasing sales taxes, business taxes,
      gas taxes, tobacco taxes, and anything else they could
      find to tax that wasn't locked in like some property

      Tonight at 0001 the state shut down because of lack of
      a budget. 35,000 workers have no job to go to this morning
      the only exceptions being a few essential jobs like
      State Police, Prison Guards, and emergency human services.
      It is impossible to get a driver's license, buy a lottery
      ticket, or use a state campground. If it lasts for more
      than a few days all the bars will shut down because of no
      liquor from the state package stores and beer distributors.
      The universities, already behind one payment from the state
      may look at payless paydays some time in the near future although
      they are still open.

      In other words we have a major mess that is putting
      obstacles on everybody's lifestyles, rich or poor,
      young or old. Oh it will be resolved sooner or later
      because our state politicians are committing political
      suicide. The state senate wants to reduce spending and
      make smaller tax increases whereas the state representatives
      want to increase taxes and leave spending levels as
      they are. The governor realizing without tax and spend
      programs she can't fulfill her promises to cut unemployment
      from an adjusted 10 % has her own plan. So now with a 500 million
      dollar difference in philosophies the state is
      shut down. Our economy is so bad even illegal aliens
      stay away from Michigan.

      This could have all been averted if instead of spending so
      much time on name calling and finger pointing the two
      parties had actually tried to reach a compromise. It is
      even sadder to see our own country unable to make decisions about
      important issues because of a lack of compromise.
      It may be the end of a democracy when a nation reaches the
      point of my way or no way.

      I got the answer at least to the state's problem. Three feet
      of snow would shut down every freeway and major road in the state and
      our politicians unable to go anywhere would have to
      straighten this mess out to get out of their buildings. Any
      Native Americans out there that know a good Snow Dance?

      Be careful out there it's Monday unless you are an unemployed
      Michigan Resident, then it's all one long weekend.

      buffalo says I wrote that about 0300 and about 0430
      the governor signed the new budget loaded with 2 billion
      in new spending through taxes.

      Please visit our Sponsor

      Got Stains? Sample OxiClean Spray-A-Way today

      Why OxiClean® Spray-A-Way™?
      Powerful Oxygenated Peroxide formula gets MORE of the stain out! It
      will lift stains like tea, coffee, grape juice, cola, ketchup, jelly,
      syrup, italian dressing, blueberries, chocolate, wine, and more!

      • No Stain Transfer!
      • Safe for All Washable Fabrics
      • Clean, Light Fragrance!

      Prayer Chips

      A Special Prayer
      By Michael Jordan Segal

      My father is the most unselfish person I know - always thinking of
      others first before himself. Perhaps that is why he chose to be a
      Rabbi, to serve God by helping other people.

      Every Christmas, my father, Rabbi Jack Segal, volunteers at a
      hospital in Houston so Christian employees can spend Christmas with
      their loved ones. One specific Christmas he was working the
      telephone switchboard at the hospital, answering basic questions and
      transferring phone calls. One of the calls he received was from a
      woman, obviously upset.

      "Sir, I understand my nephew was in a terrible car accident this
      morning. Please tell me how he is."

      After the woman gave my father the boy's name, he checked the
      computer and said, according to protocol at that time, "Your nephew
      is listed in critical condition. I'm truly sorry. I hope he'll get
      better." As soon as my father said, "critical," the woman
      immediately began to sob and she screamed, "Oh, my God! What should
      I do? What should I do?"

      Hearing those words, my father softly stated, "Prayer might be
      helpful at this time."

      The woman quickly replied, "Yes - oh, yes. But it's been ten years
      since I've been to a church and I've forgotten how to pray," then
      asked, "Sir, do you know how to pray? Could you say a prayer for me
      while I listen on the phone?"

      My father quickly answered, "Of course," and began saying the ancient
      prayer for healing in Hebrew, the Mee Shebayroch. He
      concluded, "Amen."

      "Thank you, thank you so much," the woman on the phone
      replied. "However," she went on, "I truly appreciate your prayer;
      but, I have one major problem. I did not understand the prayer,
      since I do not speak Spanish."

      My Rabbi father inwardly chuckled and said, "Ma'am, that was not
      Spanish. I'm a Rabbi and that prayer was in Hebrew."

      The woman sighed heavily in relief. "Hebrew? That's great. That's
      God's language. Now He won't need a translator!"

      Toon Chips For Those Who Can't Wait

      Out Of Nip?!

      THIS COMPUTER.....

      MILES APART.....

      Life After Death

      Happy 40th
      Wolfs Shadow

      Short Chips

      My friend Judy was working at a Maine costal resort when she answered
      a call for information about the inn. After finishing the
      conversation, Judy stepped away from the desk. When the phone rang
      again, a student intern took the call.

      "I forgot to ask something." the caller said, "How are the rooms

      "Well, six of them are appointed west," the student said, "and the
      rest are appointed east."

      The tough businessman was feeling very ill and went to the doctor.
      The doc examined him and backed away, saying, "I'm sorry to tell you
      this, but you have an advanced case of highly infectious rabies. You
      must have had it for some time. It will almost certainly be fatal."

      "Could you give me a pen and paper?" asked the businessman.

      "Do you want to write your will?"

      "No, I want to make a list of all the people I want to bite."

      NEW! Milk-Bone Grillin' Bites Chewy Dog Treats

      3-Pack FREE*! Choose your dog's favorite flavor:

      • Chicken Drumstix
      • Bacon & Cheese

      Give Your Dog Something to Drool Over!

      Be a true best friend and treat your dog to NEW MILK-BONE GRILLIN'
      BITES Chewy Dog Treats!
      Your chicken or bacon'n cheese loving dog will wag its tail for the
      chewy texture & mouth-watering
      flavor of Milk Bone Grillin' Bites.

      Get 3 FREE* bags of this pooch-pleasing treat in Chicken Drumstix or
      Bacon & Cheese Flavor.
      Grillin' Bites are just the right size for training and loaded with
      that real meat taste dogs of all sizes love.

      Counselor Chips

      Sandy began a job as an elementary school counselor and she was eager
      to help. One day during recess she noticed a girl standing by herself
      on one side of a playing field while the rest of the kids enjoyed a
      game of soccer at the other.

      Sandy approached and asked if she was all right.

      The girl said she was.

      A little while later, however, Sandy noticed the girl was in the same
      spot, still by herself.

      Approaching again, Sandy offered, "Would you like me to be your
      friend?" The girl hesitated, then said, "Okay," looking at the woman

      Feeling she was making progress, Sandy then asked, "Why are you
      standing here all alone?" "Because," the little girl said with great
      exasperation, "I'm the goalie!"

      You have selected you for a chance to get a FREE Scrubbing Bubbles
      Automatic Shower Cleaner
      (participation required, see below for details).

      To get a FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner please
      follow the instructions on our website and confirm your email address.

      These Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner are flying away fast
      so reserve yours today!

      Short Chips

      Josh was helping Bambi, the young and very buxom blonde, clean out the
      trunk of her car. Inside, he noticed a bag labeled "Emergency Repair
      Kit." Looking at it a little closer, he noticed a stick of dynamite
      inside. Thinking that was a bit strange, he asked Bambi what it was
      Bambi said, "It's part of my emergency repair kit." Confused. Josh
      asked, "I can see that, but why?" Bambi answered, "In case I have a
      and need to blow up one of my tires."
      An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the
      question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No." The next
      question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to
      previous question, was "Why?" The applicant answered it anyway: "Never
      got caught."
      Just a Thought. What If Saddam Hussein survived the bombing last week,
      but lost a leg, How upset do you think his doubles will be?
      A cop saw a blonde down on her knees under a streetlight.
      "Can I help you?" he asked. Replied the blonde, "I dropped
      my diamond ring and I'm looking for it."
      Asked the cop "did you drop it right here?"
      "No," she responded, "I dropped it about a block away, but
      the light's better here."
      One day a blonde went to a sea food restaurant and saw the
      tank where they kept the lobsters. She took pity on these creatures
      hid them in her purse. Later she went to the woods to set the poor
      animals free!
      Yesterday my son came home and said, "I have good news and bad news.
      good news is - I got 18 out of 20 on my driver's test." I
      said, "Great!
      Now what's the bad news?" He said, "They were pedestrians."
      A guy walked into his friend's office, he found him sitting at his
      looking very depressed. "Hey, what's up with you?" he asks. "Oh, its
      wife," replied the man sadly. "She's hired a new secretary for me."
      "Well, nothing wrong in that. Is she blonde or brunette?" "Neither,
      "You seem to have more than the average share of intelligence for a
      of your background," sneered the lawyer at a witness on the
      stand. "If I
      wasn't under oath, I'd return the compliment," replied the witness.
      As the seventh of eight children, my son Isaac is used to hand-me-
      He was very excited on his eighth birthday, therefore, when we took
      to a store to choose a watch. A clerk demonstrated the features to
      "This is the hour hand, this is the minute hand, and this is the
      hand." With that, Isaac's face fell. "Secondhand? I thought we were
      buying a new one!"

      Cutting boards, counters, plates and dishes - all of these things
      dull your knives. But the Samurai Shark uses tungsten-carbide steel
      sharpening blades and a unique angle to give your knives, scissors,
      tools and anything with a cutting blade a razor sharp, precision edge
      every time you use it! And, the Samurai Shark's retractable
      sharpening blade allows you to easily sharpen all types of serrated
      edges! No other sharpener does that!

      Store one in your garage or workshop to sharpen tools or garden
      shears; keep one in your tackle box for filet knives or hunting.

      The Samurai Shark is handy just about anywhere!

      Bank Chips

      "How NOT To Rob Banks"

      Pick The Right Bank: You don't want to make the same mistake
      as the fellow in Anaheim, CA, who tried to hold up a bank that was no
      longer in business and had no money.

      Study Your History: Don't try to stick up the First National Bank of
      Northfield, Minnesota. Jesse James tried it 111 years ago, and the
      townsfolk took just seven minutes to kill two and capture three of his
      gang. Nobody tried it again until 1984, and the customers chased the
      down. They're tight with their dollar in Minnesota.

      Speak To The Right Teller: One robber in Upland, CA, presented his
      to the teller, and her father, who was in the next line, got all bent
      out of shape about it. He wrestled the guy to the ground and sat on
      until authorities arrived.

      Don't Sign Your Demand Note: Demand notes have been written
      on the back of a subpoena issued in the name of a bank robber in
      Pittsburgh ... on an envelope bearing the name and address of another
      Detroit. And in East Hartford, Connecticut, on the back of a
      slip giving the robber's name and account number.

      Don't Advertise: A teenage girl in Los Angeles tried to distract
      attention from her face by wearing a see-through blouse with no bra
      while holding up banks.

      Go Easy On The Disguise: One robber, dressed up as a woman
      with very heavy make-up, ran face first into a glass door. He was the
      first criminal ever to be positively identified by lip-print.

      Take Right Turns Only: Avoid the sad fate of the thieves in Florida
      took a wrong turn into the Homestead Air Force Base, drove up to a
      military police guardhouse and, thinking it was a tollbooth, offered
      security men money.

      Be Aware Of The Time: Imagine the chagrin of the bank robber in
      Cheshire, Massachusetts, who hit the bank at 4:30 PM, then tried to
      escape through downtown North Adams, where he was trapped in rush hour
      traffic until police arrived.

      Consider Another Line Of Work: Bank robbery is not for everyone. One
      nervous Newport, RI robber, trying to stuff his ill-gotten gains into
      his shirt pocket, shot himself in the head and died instantly.

      Be Strong: Then there was the case of the hopeful criminal in Swansea,
      Massachusetts, who, when the teller told him she had no money,
      He was still unconscious when the police arrived. His getaway car
      nearby had the keys locked inside.

      America's #1 Selling Halloween Item for 2007!

      RECOMMENDED BY Fire Departments Across the USA!

      Stylish and safe, The Amazing Rainbow Pumpkin Light fits into the
      bottom of the pumpkin and morphs into seven different colors (can
      also be used year round in window displays and luminaries).

      Anniversary Chips

      Wisdom from Grandpa

      (I think we all could use some of these .. just wished it was sooner!)

      Whether a man winds up with the nest egg or a goose egg depends a lot
      the kind of chick he marries.

      Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his
      salt that he forgets his sugar.

      Too many couples marry for better or for worse, but not for good.

      When a man marries a woman, they become one, but the trouble starts
      they try to decide which one.

      If a man has enough "horse sense" to treat his wife like a
      she will never be an old nag.

      Judgin' from the specimens they pick for husbands,it's no wonder that
      brides often blush.

      On anniversaries the wise husband always forgets the past...but never
      the present.

      A foolish husband remarks to his wife: "Honey, you stick to the
      ironin', cookin', and scrubbin'. No wife of mine is gonna work.

      The bonds of matrimony are a good investment only when the interest is
      kept up.

      Many girls like to marry a military man--he can cook, sew, make bed,
      is in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.

      Grandpappy and his wife were discussin' their 50th wedding anniversary
      when she said, "Shall I kill a chicken tonight?" "Naw, said
      "Why blame a bird for something' that happened 50 years ago?"

      Have you tried to quit smoking with little success?
      Are you tired of this expensive habit?
      Do you want to improve your health and extend your life?

      Then STOP SMOKING, and do it in as little as 30 days with ZEROSMOKE!!

      For the last two years Zerosmoke has helped over 2 million people
      worldwide stop smoking. Now this product has been approved for sale
      in the US and is available for less than two cartons of cigarettes.

      No Pills, No Patches, No Potions... just results!

      Try it risk free now...

      LynnLynn's Links

      If You haven't joined LynnLynn's mailing List yet, send a blank e-
      mail to LynnLynns-links-subscribe@...

      "Our Military Heros"
      This group is for anyone and everyone.
      You can share stories about yourself, family
      and friends that you have in any branch of
      the military.
      This group is not for bashing!!! But for sharing.

      If you would like to join please click on the link below:

      Or send a blank email to:

      Subscribers and Friends

      On Bended Knee

      SwordSister's w/God is Always There

      The Family Tree

      Carolyn w/Crazy Leggs Letter

      Carol w/Sea Of Life

      Are you still SINGLE? Last week we sent you an email to notify you
      about our new dating network that is -FREE- to join, and not only do
      we have thousands of single women and men located right in your city,
      but we have the EXACT SINGLE women and men that you would want to
      meet and date this week!

      For the first time ever on the Internet, single men and women are
      able to use a dating site that allows them to meet the best looking
      people in their neighborhoods!

      What makes this site unique is that it's not for the timid, but for
      responsible singles who have grown up attitudes toward the dating

      If you're a man that wants to meet beautiful women who are open
      minded toward your needs then join today for no cost by visiting the
      page below!

      Surfin Surfari

      The Survivial Test - test your survival IQ

      Yo Gabba Gabba Activities

      Mayberry Gossip Club Via Stan

      Save on today's top titles in discount-priced softcovers at Quality
      Paperback Book ClubR

      GET 2 BOOKS FOR $4 PLUS FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING with membership

      What do you love to read?

      Writing & Language

      Early Softcovers

      What can you expect from as a member of QPB?
      The best books from novels to nonfiction
      Savings up to 45% off publishers' edition prices on paperbacks Early
      Softcover Editions (6 months before anyone else)

      Tech Talk ( Computers and Web-tv)

      Windows Live Hotmail

      You probably think I've lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just
      visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you''ll have this awesome
      $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

      Why am I giving this away?

      I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths sell
      wrong information about how to make a fortune online... that I've to
      decided give away my awesome Internet Business Training System so I
      can help people finally get the truth!

      See... I've made a fortune online and I've helped over 100,000
      customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online - the right

      Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

      Here is some more information about this new way to watch television:

      1) All of the programming is uncensored!

      2) There are hundreds of channels from around the world to watch! And
      new channels are added every day!

      3) Hundreds of Radio stations to listen to anytime, all of the time!
      And new stations are added daily!

      4) All of these channels are available 24 hours per day right from
      your PC and laptop!

      5) No additional hardware is needed!

      6) You won't have to pay a cable or satellite bill any longer!

      Press Here For More Information and To Download Now:

      Costumes4Less.comR has Quality brand Halloween Costumes and
      accessories for Adults, Children, and even Pets! With over 12,000+
      unique styles, we have the largest selection of costumes and
      accessories, period. Plan your next celebration or party with
      Costumes4Less.com. Shop with confidence knowing our Price guarantee!

      Foster's Beans

      Snore Stop

      William Tell

      Budweiser Donkey

      Where God Wants Me

      Can't Catch

      Aizst Uzbruk

      Bus Chips

      Two girls board a crowded bus and one of them
      whispers to the other, "Watch me embarrass a man
      into giving me his seat."

      Pushing her way through the crowd, she turned all
      of her charms upon a gentleman who looked like he
      might embarrass easily. "My dear Mr. Wilson," she
      gushed, "fancy meeting you here on the bus. Am I
      glad to see you! Why you're almost a stranger.
      My, but I'm tired!"

      The sedate gent looked up at the girl. He had
      never seen her before but he rose and said
      pleasantly, "Sit down, Mary, my girl. It isn't
      often I see you on washday. No wonder you're
      tired. Being pregnant isn't easy. By the way,
      don't deliver the wash until Thursday. My wife is
      going to the District Attorney's office to see
      whether or not she can get your husband out of

      There are never any monthly fees!
      Everyone is accepted! You'll receive two personalized plastic
      discount prescription cards that your entire family can use. All you
      have to do is present the card at any of the 42,000 participating
      pharmacies and you'll save 20%, 30% or up to 40% annually off the
      retail pricing at the pharmacy.

      Our pharmacy network has agreed to provide discounts to our
      cardholders who use the RxUSA card at their pharmacies. The RxUSA
      Card has no age limitations, covers the entire family, and has no
      monthly fee.

      Toon Chips

      Happy 40th

      Wolfs Shadow

      Exact Replica

      Year Round Tomato, the amazing system that lets you grow plump, lush,
      red tomatoes all year round, all without hassle, dirt, or mess!

      Since Year Round Tomato is designed to hang almost anywhere --
      indoors by a
      or in your favorite pot or outdoors on a fence, balcony or even a
      limb -- it
      saves space and you don't even need a backyard to enjoy backyard

      And, because the Year Round Tomato hanging pouch is so simple to move
      you can even grow tomatoes in extremely cold or very hot weather
      simply by
      it inside, for only $19.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling!

      Seven Chips

      Four expectant fathers were in Minneapolis hospital waiting room,
      their wives were in labor.

      The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, "Congratulations
      You're the father of twins."

      "What a coincidence" the man said with some obvious pride.
      "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team."

      The nurse returned in a little while and turned to the second
      man, "You
      sir, are the father of triplets."

      "Wow, That's really an incredible coincidence " he answered. "I work
      the 3M Corporation." My buddies at work will never let me live this

      An hour later, while the other two men were passing cigars around, the
      nurse came back, this time she turn to the 3rd man - who had been
      in the corner. She announced that his wife had just given birth to

      Stunned, he barely could reply. "Don't tell me! Another coincidence?"
      asked the nurse. After finally regaining his composure, he said "I
      believe it, I work for the Four Seasons Hotel."

      After hearing this, everybody's attention turned to the 4th guy, who
      just fainted, flat out on the floor. The nurse rushed to his side and
      after some time, he slowly gained back his consciousness. When he was
      finally able to speak, you could hear him whispering repeatedly the
      phrase over and over again.

      "I should have never taken that job at 7-Eleven...
      "I should have never taken that job at 7-Eleven...
      "I should have never taken that job at 7-Eleven..."

      The Best Cat Litter You Will Ever Use
      As Seen on TV

      Pet Ecology Perfect LitterT "Alert" outperforms all other cat litters
      in every way.

      Our Patented formula is ultra lightweight - up to 70% lighter than
      regular litter, yet it absorbs four times more than most other cat
      litters making it last longer. One 2-pound bag of Pet Ecology Perfect
      LitterT "Alert" is equal in size to 14 pounds of regular cat litter
      and is great for single and multi-cats. Perfect Litter destroys cat
      box odors on contact, leaving your home odor free. Not only is
      Perfect Litter safe for environment (100% Earth friendly), but it
      clumps instantly, is flushable, tracks less and is dust free. If that
      is not enough,

      Pet Ecology Perfect LitterT "Alert" is the only litter to offer our
      exclusive patented early warning system for FLUTD, a potential fatal
      disease that affects millions of cats each year and is the #1 reason
      cats visit the vet.

      No more lugging home heavy cat litter ever again!

      100% Money back Guarantee

      Click here to get your free supply!

      Parting Chips

      Mary Simpson was almost crazy with her three kids. She complained to
      her best friend, "They're driving me nuts. Such pests, they give me
      no rest and I'm half-way to the nut hatch."

      "What you need is a playpen to separate the kids from yourself," her
      friend said.

      So Mary bought a playpen. A few days later, her friend called to ask
      how things were going.

      "Superb! I can't believe it," Mary said. "I get in that pen with a
      good book and the kids don't bother me one bit!"

      Double, triple, even quadruple your closet space with Huggable
      Hangers without having to build new closets or throw out ANY of your

      These slim, soft, velvety hangers prevent clothes from slipping,
      whether extra small or triple extra large. The gentle curves of the
      hangers preserve the shoulder shape of your clothes. They have a long
      brass hook to protect collars and are lightweight and virtually

      Huggable Hangers are plush and velvety enough for the most delicate
      fabrics, yet strong enough for the heaviest coat. Only 1/4" thin they
      take up barely any space in the closet.

      No longer do you have to use bulky padded or wooden hangers to keep
      clothing in place - Huggable Hangers do it in a fraction of the

      Earned the Good Housekeeping Seal attesting to quality.

      Great for travel, goes right from the closet into the garment bag and
      you can take twice the clothing with you when you travel.

      Over 130 million Huggable Hangers sold to date!!!

      All sets are black with brass hook.

      Bonus Chip

      A man bought his mother, a sweet lady of 75, a portable television
      set for Christmas. After the excitement of the holidays was over, she
      finally sat down on New Year's Day to watch some TV. Anticipating a
      game show or a soap opera, she turned it one - and got the Rose Bowl
      game. She changed the channels and saw the Cotton Bowl and the Orange
      Bowl. In disgust, she turned the set off.

      The next day she phoned her son: "I'm sorry to tell you this, son,"
      she said, "but there's something wrong with the television set you
      got me. The only thing you can get on it is football games."

      The Original Lens Doctor is the quick and easy way to fix scratches
      and imperfections in your glasses. Just slide the treatment solution
      across the surface of the lens with the applicator. The solution
      dries to a hard protective surface and won't change or damage your
      prescription. Lens Doctor works on eyeglasses, reading glasses,
      sunglasses, protective goggles, clear or prescription. Comes with the
      Lens Doctor cleaning and treatment solution.

      Order from the Official TV Website Here:

      Running of the Bulls

      The fire was dwindling and the dogs were in a mood for storytelling...

      Rudy: I remember when I was wild..there was a creature I called the
      monster of the woods.

      Ginger: Tell us about it.

      Rudy: It is not a nice story especially at night but...
      It starts when the moon is full...like tonight.
      (Ginger and Katie huddle closer to the fire).
      The wind rustles the leaves and the darkness seems to
      take on a life of it's own.
      You feel like you are not alone in the world..
      You feel like you are being watched...
      You turn your head this a way and that way but you
      cannot see anything..yet..you know something is out there..
      just beyond your sight.

      Ginger starts to look around...

      Rudy: You remember the tales, the stories of missing animals
      and lost dogs that never returned. They say the monster of the
      woods got them all...

      Ginger shuffles closer to Rudy...

      Rudy: They say that only the blood of the innocent can satisfy the

      Ginger: I think I will go in the house now.

      Rudy: Okay but be careful.

      Ginger starts to head for the house and as she walks by the bush,
      Sandi jumps out and goes...BOO!!

      Rudy: Good one!

      Sandi: Yeah, now help me with her.

      Rudy: Okay, I will grab the back feet.

      Sandi: And I will grab the front.

      Katie: I will get the smelling salts.

      The herd in Guthrie

      Message 60 of 60 , Feb 16, 2009

        Received from BattyBe

        URINE THE ARMY NOW...While NASA continues its pioneering work of
        turning an astronaut's urine into drinking water the mad geniuses of
        the U.S. Army have come up with another invention you'd probably like
        to live without: dried food pouches which can be rehydrated with your
        old piss. Yum! The U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center which invented a
        sandwich which could stay fresh for three years has now figured out a
        way to reduce the amount of water soldiers need to carry for their
        food supply. A specially designed filter inside the dehydrated
        pouches of food will enable soldiers to create a meal using the
        filthiest water they can find, or even their own urine. An engineer
        at the company which creates the filters was kind enough to explain
        that urine should only be used "in an absolute emergency," as if
        anyone would use their own pee to cook food if they didn't really
        have to.

        buffalo says Ok I guess the Army has been watching too many episodes
        of Man vs. Wild. Come to think of it I could make a great recruiting
        for the Navy from this one.

        Daytona 500 even in its abbreviated version was entertaining yesterday
        and I was glad to see Ford win won. There was a couple of great
        commercials yesterday. My favorite was the Budweiser commercial
        with the GPS telling the driver to turn left every few seconds
        by the Home Depot commercial of the driver selecting his car, pit
        owner, and 300,000 fans from the store. Logano should have opted
        for a heavier front bumper as the wall turned his car into a

        We got about an inch of snow and the graders were out this morning
        trying to level things up a bit. I would have even went with a
        Zamboni as
        a skating rink would be no worse than 6 inch deep wagon ruts in the
        middle of the street to drive through.

        Enjoy the chips..... buffalo

        Please visit our Sponsor

        If you own a timeshare or condo and never even use it...quit wasting
        money and let us help you.
        We will buy, rent or sell your timeshare guaranteed.

        Stop paying for something you don't use and cash out quickly.
        Save time and money. Just sit back and let us do all the work.

        Acting Chips

        A theatrical agent ( Peter Nichols ) says: Now Mr.Cohen ,
        I couldn't help noticing almost at once that you
        are a one-legged person.

        Cohen ( Cohen , hopping energetically and trying
        to retain his balance) says : So you noticed that?

        Theatrical agent: I noticed that, Mr. Cohen.
        When you have been in the business as long as I
        have you come to notice these little things almost
        instinctively. Now, Mr. Cohen, you, a one-legged man,
        are applying for the role of Superman - a role which
        traditionally involved the use of a two-legged actor.

        Cohen: Correct.

        Theatrical agent: And yet you, a one-legger,
        are applying for the Superman role.

        Cohen: Right.

        Theatrical agent: ....... A role for which two legs
        would seem to be the minimum requirement.....
        But your right leg I like. I like your right leg.
        A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when
        I saw you come in. I said, "A lovely leg for the role."
        I've got nothing against your right leg.

        The only trouble is - you look too Jewish to play Superman.

        Toon Chips For Those Who Can't Wait

        Amish race car driver

        Mini House

        Pick a lane...

        Einstein of mice

        Will play

        Horse Chips

        Each day a man walked into his stable to ride his horse, John. He
        would call out, "Hey there, John, old buddy, how's everything today?"
        and then bridle his horse.

        One day while going through this routine he said, "Hey there,
        John..." when, to his surprise, the horse turned around and
        interrupted him!

        He said, "For months now, you've walked in here and said, 'Hey there,
        John, old buddy, how's everything today?' and I'm tired of it! You
        never wait for an answer, and besides, my name is Randy!"

        And with that, the horse took off running!

        Shocked, the owner took off after the horse trying to catch it.
        Seeing the pursuit, his dog joined the chase. After a while the man
        became tired and stopped to rest at the side of the road. He took out
        his handkerchief and wiped his face as his dog, who had continued the
        chase, came back also now breathless, and sat down beside him.

        The man wondered aloud, "I've never heard a horse talk before!"

        "Me neither!" said the dog, gasping for air.

        Get the Obama Destiny Poster!

        Take 5 posters for $5 each + FREE shipping!

        Select your posters now:

        Robin Chips

        Two robins were sitting in a tree. "I'm really hungry," said the first

        "Me, too," said the second. "Let's fly down and find some lunch."

        They flew down and found a nice plot of plowed ground full of worms.
        They ate and ate and ate and ate until they couldn't eat anymore.

        "I'm so full I don't think I can fly back up to the tree," said the
        first robin.

        "Me either," said the second robin. "Let's just lay here and bask in
        warm sun," said the first.

        "OK," said the second. The robins plopped down, basking in the sun.

        They had barely fallen asleep when a big, fat tomcat sneaked up and
        gobbled both of them down. As he sat washing his face after his meal,
        the cat thought, "I just LOVE Baskin' Robins!"

        How great would it be if there was a toy that would be fun,
        and help your child over come their fear of the
        dark all with out making a mess?

        Say goodbye to messy markers and crayons. Magic Draw is an innovative
        new concept that allows you to actually draw with LIGHT!

        Short Chips

        Jill's car was unreliable and she called John for a ride every time
        it broke down.

        One day John got yet another one of those calls. "What happened this
        time?" he asked.

        "My brakes went out," Jill said. "Can you come to get me?"

        "Where are you?" John asked.

        "I'm in the drugstore," Jill responded.

        "And where's the car?" John asked.

        Jill replied, "It's in here with me."

        The man walked over to the perfume counter and told the clerk he'd
        like a bottle of Chanel No. 5 for his wife's birthday.

        "A little surprise, eh?" smiled the clerk.

        "You bet," answered the customer. "She's expecting a cruise."

        A college freshman fell asleep in his 8:00 AM English class.

        The professor, not too pleased, threw a book at him.

        "What was that" asked the startled student.

        "That", replied the professor, "was a flying Chaucer."

        $40 Billion is given away each year in the form of grants.

        Grants are the only bailout the average person receives from the

        Still need your degree?
        How about that business you've always wanted to start?

        There are literally thousands of grant programs that allow everyday
        working people to get cash to start a new company.

        Best of all, you never have to pay it back!

        No more excuses!
        There are folks out there who have the money, want to help, and don't
        expect anything back for it.

        Fill out as many grant offers as you like until you get the cash you
        finally deserve.

        Get started at:

        Business Chips

        1. The US has made a new weapon that destroys
        people but keeps the building standing. Its called
        the stock market.

        2. Do you have any idea how cheap stocks are?
        Wall Street is now being called Wal-Mart Street.

        3. The difference between a pigeon and an
        investment banker. The pigeon can still make a
        deposit on a BMW

        4. What's the difference between a guy who lost
        everything in Las Vegas and an investment banker?
        A tie!

        5. The problem with investment bank balance sheet
        is that on the left side nothing's right and on
        the right side nothing's left.

        6. I want to warn people from Nigeria. if you get
        any emails from Washington asking for money, it's
        a scam. Don't fall for it

        7. What worries me most about the credit crunch,
        is that if one of my checks is returned stamped
        'insufficient funds'. I won't know whether that
        refers to mine or the bank's.

        TITAN Peeler - The World's Best Peeler!

        The Titan Peeler is the world's best peeler. Made of long lasting,
        dishwasher safe Stainless steel it has no equal. Long lasting blades
        help cut vegetables quickly and easily and slice both hard and soft
        cheese perfectly, every time. Each Peeler has dual action motion to
        cut the peeling time in-half. Don't waste anymore time! Order yours

        What you get
        *Handle and cutting/peeling blade.
        *Julienne Blade for perfect julienne slices of your favorite
        vegetables every time.
        *Slicing Board that turns the Titan Peeler into the perfect slicer.
        *Garnishing Book with tips and tricks on preparing fruits and

        Southern Chips

        Things You'll Hear Only in the South . . .

        Exclamations . . .
        "Well, knock me down and steal muh teeth!"
        "Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!"

        Threats . . .
        "I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style." "This'll
        jar your preserves." "Don't you be makin' me open a can o' whoop-ass
        on ya!"

        Good Things/Compliments . . .
        "Cute as a sack full of puppies"
        "If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me
        enjoy it." "Gooder than grits"

        The Weather . . .
        "It's so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs."
        "It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch."
        Wintery roads are said to be "slicker than otter snot".

        Descriptions . . .
        A bothersome person is "like a booger that you can't thump off". When
        something is bad then you say, "that ain't no count". If something is
        hard to do, it's "like trying to herd cats". He ran "like his feet
        was on fire and his ass was a-catchin". A hectic schedule keeps
        you "busier than a cat covering crap on a marble floor".

        Insults . . .
        "She's uglier than homemade soap."
        "He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way
        down." "Uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits"

        (Any insulting statement is always followed by "Bless his/her heart".)

        Big City Slider - Mini Burger Cooker

        Just scoop, press and cook your way to the burger sensation that's
        sweeping the nation! Enjoy delicious burgers without the time and
        mess from other methods. Meal time, snack time, every time is the
        right time for sliders! And as a limited time offer, you'll receive a
        Quick Prep Slicer at no charge.

        Cook the perfect burgers with Big City Slider today!

        View Web Version

        LynnLynn's Links

        If You haven't joined LynnLynn's mailing List yet, send a blank e-
        mail to LynnLynns-links-subscribe@...

        Subscribers and Friends

        Brother Bob's Poems Of The Week

        carolyn w/ Funny Face

        John w/ Old Shep

        Shoebuy has the largest selection of women's shoes, men's
        shoes, kids' shoes, casual shoes, dress shoes, and athletic
        shoes. Choose from over 750 brands, 700,000 products, the
        most styles per brand, the most up to date fashions, and the
        broadest range of materials, colors, sizes, and widths. And,
        shopping for shoes at Shoebuy is Risk-Free. Enjoy Free
        Shipping and Free Return Shipping on U.S. orders. Plus, a
        100% Price Guarantee and a 100% Secure Purchase Guarantee
        on every order.

        Surfin Surfari

        Cars Of !904

        Medical Library Association: Deciphering Medspeak

        Mountain Biking

        Road Rage

        NEW! CLOROX Bath Wand Cleaning System

        Get Your FREE* Starter Kit!

        . 23" Handle with Storage Hook
        . Disposable Pads Loaded with Cleaner

        The CLOROX Disposable Tub & Shower Cleaning System, FREE*!

        CLOROX BATH WAND extends your reach by 2 feet for easy access to hard-
        to-clean areas such as tight corners and grout lines, while the
        attachment head swivels to conform to all surfaces. That means no
        more wear on your back!

        No more waiting or spraying either. Disposable scrubby pads are
        preloaded with a powerful, ready-to-use, disinfecting CLOROX formula.
        Not for use on natural stone, brass or varnished wood.

        Tech Talk ( Computers and Web-tv)

        Sherry's Rainbow Keys

        Passsword Partner

        Shopping List

        We wanted to let you know right away that you never have to pay
        another cable or satellite bill ever again if you don't want to! The
        Internet has made this possible!

        You can now download a program online that will allow you to watch
        unlimited television from around the world right on your PC! You will
        have access to over 2,000 channels. That is more than what you are
        getting from your cable or satellite services!

[...]

        Did you know that many people who are married or in a serious
        relationship secretly download software applications that allow them
        to monitor and see everything that their spouse or lover does on the

        Do you think that someone has done this to you? You can remove these
        programs from your PC or laptop with a program called Spyware Nuker.
        This program also removes any spyware or adware located on your PC or

        Right now you can scan your PC or laptop for no cost to see if there
        are any "spying" programs on them.

        Press Here to Begin Scan (YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS):

        Movie Chips

        River Dance Monkies

        Salt Water

        Scuba Kitty

        Shooting Star

        Slicing Fruit With Playing Cards

        Smooth Roll

        Job Chips

        A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-
        law. "I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family,"
        said the man. "To show you how much we care for you, I'm making you a
        50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory
        every day and learn the operations."

        The son-in-law interrupted. "I hate factories. I can't stand the

        "I see," replied the father-in-law. "Well then you'll work in the
        office and take charge of some of the operations."

        "I hate office work," said the son-on-law. "I can't stand being stuck
        behind a desk all day."

        "Wait a minute," said the father-in-law. "I just made you half-
        owner of a moneymaking organization, but you don't like factories and
        won't work in a office. What am I going to do with you?"

        "Easy," said the young man. "Buy me out."

        Micro Force is the world's smallest fully waterproof and rechargeable
        electric shaver.

        The rechargeable battery last up to 10 times longer than a standard
        battery shaver.
        With the Micro Force shaver being smaller than a credit card,
        it makes it the perfect shaver for traveling or every day use.

        Additional Ordering Details:

        Toon Chips

        No remote

        Computer Lingo

        Keep Warm Air In & Winter Air Out

        Twin Draft Guards? minimizes energy loss from doors and
        windows saving you money on your energy bills.

        Twin Draft Guards? work just as well on the interior doors of your
        as they do outdoors, blocking drafts and keeping allergens, such as
        pollen and even insects from traveling freely around your home. Twin
        Guards are also helpful in blocking harmful fumes from the garage and
        damp chill from the basement.

        Additional Ordering Details:

        Riddle Chips

        Why don't schools of tuna fish use computers?
        Because they don't want to be caught in the internet.

        Why did the cat climb the drapes?
        He had good claws to!

        What famous dance music did Charles Dickens write?
        "Oliver Twist."

        Phil played the harmonica so well he now plays with what symphony
        The Philharmonica.

        How do sheep greet each other at Christmas?
        Merry Christmas to Ewe!

        How do you get a mouse to smile?
        Say cheese!

        Stan Kegel

        Are you in pain?
        Arthritis, Aching, Stiffness, Asthma, Inflammation, Joint Pain...

        Lyprinol - All natural and safe replacement for NSAIDs (NSAIDs
        include ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin)

        - High Potency Inflammation Relief!
        - Reduces Asthmatic Symptoms!
        - Improves Joint Mobility!

        Here for your Free Bottle (S&H not included):

        Parting Chips

        When I was a kid, my dad and I had a running joke. If anyone asked
        what he did for a living, I always said, "He's a sports mechanic. He
        fixes boxing matches and horse races." Once I answered a teacher
        way. She flipped out and summoned my parents. Dad calmed her down by
        explaining it was a joke. "So what do you do?" she asked. Dad, a
        rep for a pharmaceutical company said, "I sell drugs."

        The ShamWow is a revolutionary, multi-use cleaning cloth that holds
        over 20 times its' weight in liquids. It's like a towel, chamois
        and a sponge all in one!

        The ShamWow:
        - Cleans up spills fast
        - Will not scratch or damage any surfaces
        - Machine washable
        - Perfect for house, boat, car and pets
        - Guaranteed to last for 10 years

        Act now and we'll double your order. You'll get 8 ShamWow towels for
        only $19.95+s/h!

        Bonus Chip

        Be very aware of those little traffic camers by the lights....they
        aren't catching you for just running the lights.

        Traffic Camera

        A man was driving when a traffic camera flashed. He thought
        his picture was taken for exceeding the speed limit, even
        though he knew he was not speeding. Just to be sure, he went
        around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more
        slowly, but again the camera flashed. He thought this was
        quite funny, so he slowed down even further as he drove past
        the area, but the traffic camera flashed yet again. He tried
        a fourth time with the same result. The fifth time he was
        laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past at a
        snail's pace.

        Two weeks later, he got five traffic fine letters in the
        mail for driving without a fastened seat belt.

        Movie Night

        BJ: Okay guys, it is movie night. I will pop some popcorn and each
        you get your favorite movie and we will vote on the movie we will

        Everyone heads for the movie library....

        BJ: Okay, I have the popcorn and what is your pick Sandi?

        Sandi: I have picked 'Lassie Come Home' the original Lassie
        always cry at that movie and it is a feel good movie to.

        BJ: Good solid pick Sandi. You Rudy?

        Rudy: I picked 'K-9'. I like it because it has action, comedy and
        is a lot
        of fun.

        BJ: Good pick Rudy. Katherine?

        Katie: Err, I picked 'Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire.'

        BJ: Why?

        Katie: I like Scooby-Doo and I like Cartoons. What did you pick

        BJ: I picked 'Cat's and Dogs.'

        Sandi: I have a solution...We can watch Katie's as a cartoon
        feature, then
        watch Daddys. Tomorrow we can mine and Rudy's as a double feature.

        Katie/Rudy: Yeah!!!

        The herd in Guthrie