[buffalos-g-jokes] Chips For Sunday ( Late Edition)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1999
      Ameritechs Fiber Optics Cable was used by BEAVERS to build their dam ..
      So long distance has been down .. Hence late Jokes
      Jokelist Chips

      ~..~..~ FREE * Daily Email * FREE ~..~..~ Riddles - Jokes - Words -
      Recipes - Links Visit us at http://www.riddlesandmore.com Or, send email
      to join@... ~..~..~ FREE * Daily Email * FREE ~..~..~

      Lawyer Chips

      A lawyer had a jury trial in a very difficult business case. The client
      who had attended the trial was out of town when the jury came back with
      its decision, which was in favor of the lawyer and his client.
              The lawyer immediately sent a telegram to his
      client, reading "Justice has triumphed!"         The
      client wired back, "Appeal at once!"

      Get Your FREE Webspace at Family Point!
      Your Family's Meeting Place in Cyberspace Great FREE services that the
      whole family can use. - Worldwide! Set up your own space on Family Point
      and share photos easily; keep everyone up to date with the Calendar;
      never lose an address again - keep them all in the master address book.
      Plus Chat, e-mail & more! It's all FREE, Easy and waiting for you at
      Family Point http://www.afreeplace.com/chips/fampt.htm OR <a
      href="http://www.1freeplace.com/chips/fampt.htm">AOL link</a>

      Little Johnny Chips

      The math teacher noticed that Little Johnny wasn't paying attention in
      class, so she called on him and said, "Johnny, what are 2 and 4 and 28
      and 44?" Little Johnny quickly replied, "NBC, CBS, HBO and The Cartoon

      THE MOST REWARDING PAGE ON THE WEB. LITERALLY. eTours launches you to a
      different web site which matches your interests PLUS you can earn
      "Launch Points" which are redeemable for frequent flyer miles, gift
      certificates and many other rewards. It's free. It's easy. It's private.
      And it pays...you! Sign up today at...
      http://www.etour.com/default.asp?associd=alc1496 <a
      href="http://www.etour.com/default.asp?associd=alc1496">AOL link</a>

      Dentist Chips

      A man was playing around one Saturday morning and chipped a tooth, so he
      went to a dentist to get it fixed After waiting quite a while he got in
      and got his tooth fixed. When the dentist was almost done, he says to
      the man, " Would you do me a big favor, please?, I'll even take $20 off
      your bill if you do." The man shrugs and figures why not. The dentist
      says "Could you scream like you're in extreme pain?" The man is a little
      confused and asks "Sure, but why, it wasn't that bad?" The dentist says
      "There are about 10 people in the waiting room and I don't want to miss
      the big game this afternoon."

      Lynn Lynn's Links

      Yahoo News Ticker Download for windows aol mac etc

      And For the Web-tvers

      Graduate Chips

      A graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?" A graduate
      with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?" A graduate with an
      Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?" A graduate with a Law
      degree asks, "Who gave it a permission to work?" A graduate with a
      Liberal Arts degree asks, "Would you like fries with that?"

      Parents! When was the last time you had a REAL vacation?
                Runaway Bay - This is Jamaica's first all
      - suite, beach front family resort. Every family has their own Vacation
      Nanny to care for the kids!! Parents can
                relax by the pool or go shopping in town
      while their mother's helper takes care of the little ones. Enjoy nightly
      entertainment on the boardwalk,
                        at the piano bar
      or the disco!
             This offer expires at noon 8/25/99!
      http://www.afreeplace.com/chips/jamaica.htm OR <a
      href="http://www.1freeplace.com/chips/jamaica.htm">AOL link</a>

      More Dental Chips
      Bob was in the dentist's chair having a root canal done. Every so often
      the dentist would stick a large toothpick-like object into the tooth's
      canal to see how far he had drilled. Each time, this thing caused Bob
      great pain, but whenever he complained the dentist replied, "Oh, that
      doesn't hurt, it's just a measuring device." This happened a couple
      more times. Again Bob complained and again he got the same response.
      Finally Bob sat up in the chair, took all the apparatus out of his
      mouth, looked the dentist in the eye and said, "Excuse me for a moment,
      I have to go out to my truck, get my tape measure and whack you in the
      head with it a few times. It shouldn't hurt, though, it's just a
      measuring device."

        Please send our jokes out to your friends or use them any way you
      see fit ............ All of our jokes are collected from various sites
      on the net and are believed to be public domain .. If you hold copyright
      on any of these jokes please inform us so we may give you proper credit.
      We gratefully accept submissions and will print them with your name .
      You may also send your homepages and Favorite Links to
      LynnLynn@... for submission in the lists......
      e-mail to: