Clean Chips For Fri

  • william brabant
    Message 1 of 342 , Dec 1, 2006

      If you have to take a 600 mile trip by car, I highly recommend my
      sister as a pilot. Our trip as far from boring as we told stories and
      noticed those things along the road that have changed over the years
      and crack jokes about them. A lot of the northern Lower Peninsula
      is wetlands and the trees tend to have more than their fair share of moss
      sometimes on all four sides. While we were checking out the trees we
      drove past a tree that had four large smiley faces on it, one on each
      side. We deduced from this that you would have a hard time finding
      North from the moss or smiley faces in the area. Nancy is also
      excellent at multi-tasking, handling driving, chatting, and returning
      text messages to her boyfriend in the middle of a torrential downpour
      at slightly better than the posted speed limit. This is pretty normal on
      I-75 though as more cars passed us than we passed.

      Police rescued a man in Lakeland Fla on Wed. that had been attacked
      by an alligator that he described as being as large as a school bus. The
      actual 12 ft gator had him in the water and officers dragged him out of
      the reptile's jaws. The man is in critical condition with broken bones
      and lacerations. Now comes the moral of the story. Never wrestle an
      alligator when you are naked and never wrestle an alligator while you
      are high on crack cocaine. I somehow doubt that the man will ever be
      considered as a replacement for Steve Irwin on Animal Planet.

      Have a great Friday and we will see you tomorrow .

      Colon Complex
      The #1 Product for Internal Cleansing

      Detoxify Naturally with Colon Complex
      The Most Complete Internal Cleansing Product Available

      - Cleanse and Detoxify your Body
      - Properly Cleanse your Internal Organs
      - Naturally Increase Health, Wellness and Longevity

      Try it RISK FREE for 90 Days!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/colon

      Get Your Colon Complex TODAY!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Farmer Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A FARMER'S WILL

      TO MY WIFE: My overdraft at the bank. Maybe she can explain it.

      TO MY BANKER: My soul. He has the mortgage on it anyway.

      TO MY NEIGHBOR: My clown suit. He'll need it if he continues to farm as
      he has in the past.

      TO THE ASCS: My grain bin. I was planning to let them take it next year
      anyway.

      TO THE FARM ADVISOR: 50 bushels of corn to see if he can hit the market.
      I never did. TO THE JUNK MAN: All my machinery. He's had his eye on it
      for years.

      TO MY UNDERTAKER: A special request. I want six implement and fertilizer
      dealers for my pallbearers. They're used to carrying me.

      TO THE WEATHERMAN: Rain, sleet, and snow for the funeral please. No
      sense having good weather now.

      TO THE GRAVEDIGGER: Don't bother. The hole I'm in should be big enough.

      TO THE MONUMENT MAKER: For the epitaph: "Here lies a farmer who has now
      properly assumed all of his obligations."

      Get A Cell Phone
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/22276.htm

      Shes Driving
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/22275.htm

      Fly Fishing
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/22274.htm

      Keeping Up Appearances... http://www.ezines4all.com/pics/appearances.htm

      Great Street Art... http://www.ezines4all.com/pics/streetart.htm

      Monkey See....
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny816.html

      Peeking
      http://buffalosjokes.com/31369.htm

      Close To Home
      http://buffalosjokes.com/31370.htm

      Buildings
      http://buffalosjokes.com/31371.htm

      An applicant for a driver's license came to the question:

      "How many feet are required to stop a car traveling 30 mph?"

      He answered:

      "Two feet; one for the clutch, one for the brake."

      He got his license.

      ------

      I had been doing Tech Support for Hewlett-Packard's DeskJet Division for
      about a month when I had a customer call with a problem I just couldn't
      seem to solve.

      She could not print yellow.

      All the other colors would print fine, which truly baffled me because
      the only true colors are cyan, magenta, and yellow.

      For instance, green is a combination of cyan and yellow, but green
      printed fine. Every color of the rainbow printed fine... except for
      yellow.

      I had the customer change ink cartridges.

      I had the customer delete and reinstall the drivers.

      Nothing worked.

      I asked my co-workers for help; they offered no new ideas.

      After over two hours of troubleshooting, I was about to tell the
      customer to send the printer in to us for repair when she asked
      quietly....

      "Should I try printing on a piece of white paper instead of this
      yellow construction paper?"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Check out the hottest RC toys of the year! Read full reviews and pick the
      hottest coolest toy for the Holidays.
      Chose between Helicopters, Boats, Cars, Ufo's and more! We've compiled a
      list of top RC toys at factory direct pricing just for you.Check it out now!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/rc

      The pastor of a very large and very affluent congregation hated to plead
      for money. But when the coffers were running low, he had no choice.

      "There's good news and there's bad news." he told the congregation one
      Sunday.

      "The good news is that we have more than enough money for all the
      current and future needs of this church. The bad news is....

      it's still in your pockets."

      ------

      Our Supply Clerk at the factory where I work, discovered a box that was
      left on the loading dock with this warning printed on it: DANGER DO NOT
      TOUCH!

      Management was called and all employees were told to stay clear of the
      box until it could be analyzed.

      When the foreman arrived, he donned gloves and safety glasses, and then,
      very carefully opened the box. Inside were 25 signs that read:

      DANGER! DO NOT TOUCH!

      ---------

      Nothing seems to dim my 13-year-old son's sense of humor. And he's
      certainly not above being the butt of a good joke.

      Shortly after he was diagnosed with attention dificit disorder, (ADD) he
      threw this at me:

      "Hey, dad! How many ADD kids does it take to change a light bulb?"

      "Gee....I don't know. Oh, I give up. How many?" I said.

      "Let's go ride our bikes."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      When was the last time you drove in circles looking for an address? The
      Garmin(R) StreetPilot(R) portable GPS finds the quickest route so you won't
      ever lose your way.

      Get where you're going on the first try. With turn-by-turn audio directions,
      the Garmin(R) StreetPilot(R) portable GPS system keeps you on track and on
      time. Get yours FREE*.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/gps

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Pope Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      After watching sales falling off for three straight months at Kentucky
      Fried Chicken, the Colonel calls up the Pope and asks for a favor.

      The Pope says, "What can I do?

      "The Colonel says, "I need you to change the Lord's prayer from, 'Give
      us this day our daily bread' to 'Give us this day our daily chicken'. If
      you do it, I'll donate 10 Million Dollars to the Vatican."

      The Pope replies, "I am sorry. That is the Lord's prayer and I can not
      change the words." The Colonel hangs up.

      After another month of dismal sales the Colonel panics and calls again.
      "Listen your Excellency. I really need your help. I'll donate $50
      million dollars if you change the words of the daily prayer from 'Give
      us this day our daily bread' to 'Give us this day our daily chicken.'"

      This time the Pope responds, "It is very tempting, Colonel Sanders. The
      church could do a lot of good with that much money. It would help us to
      support many charities. But again, I must decline. It is the Lord's
      prayer, and I can't change the words." The Colonel hangs up again.

      After two more months of terrible sales the Colonel gets desperate and
      calls the Pope again. "This is my final offer your Excellency. If you
      change the words of the daily prayer from, 'Give us this day our daily
      bread' to 'Give us this day our daily chicken' I will donate $100
      million to the Vatican."

      The Pope replies, "Let me get back to you."

      The next day, the Pope calls together all of his bishops and he says, "I
      have some good news and I have some bad news. The good news is that KFC
      is going to donate $100 million to the Vatican."

      The bishops rejoice at the news. Then one asks about the bad news.

      The Pope replies, "The bad news is that we lost the Wonder Bread
      account."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Here's a great new way to keep your meat, fruit, vegetables and other
      groceries fresh longer. Try it out for yourself. Get a Ziploc(r) Easy Zipper
      Bags sample.

      Promote a healthy lifestyle for your family. Use Ziploc(r) Easy Zipper Bags
      to pre-package fresh fruits and vegetables. These handy zipper bags keep
      foods fresh longer and are great on the go. Go ahead and get your Ziploc(r)
      Easy Zipper Bags sample.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/zipl

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Little Johnny Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Teacher asks the kids in spelling class to tell what their father does
      for a living, and spell it. First kid says, "My daddy's a baker. That's
      b-a-k-e-r. He makes bread and lots of sweet goodies to eat."

      Second kid says, "My daddy's a banker. That's b-a-n-k-e-r. He makes lots
      of money, buys us lots of toys."

      Next kid says, "My daddy's an electrician. That's e-l-a-k...uh,
      e-l-e-x...uh...."

      Teacher interrupts, saying, "That's okay, Rayford. Think about it and
      we'll come back to you." Turning to little Johnny, she says, "You're
      next, Johnny."

      Johnny says, "My daddy's a bookie. That's b-o-o-k-i-e, and I'll lay you
      odds ten to one Rayford don't ever spell electrician."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Congratulations! You've been selected to receive a
      FREE* Polar Fleece Blanket!

      You have been awarded a FREE* Polar Fleece Blanket but as of today it
      remains unclaimed.

      Stay Warm this Winter with a Brand New Soft Fleece Blanket

      This gift is reserved for you and will be held for
      the next 48 hours. We hope to give you adequate time to
      claim this product.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/polar

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Russian Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Travelling in Russia

      Dean is visiting Russia, and he's asking Natasha
      why so few Russians own cars. "I can't believe
      you don't have cars here. How do you get to work?"

      "We take bus."

      "Well, how do you go on vacations?"

      "We take train."

      "Well, what if you want to go abroad?"

      "We don't want go abroad."

      "Well, what if you REALLY have to go outside
      Russia?"

      Natasha replies, "We take tanks."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      What if you could surprise your friends and family
      with a paycheck you received from working at
      home... before they ever even knew you started?

      If you're holding a check, then no one could say
      you couldn't do it.

      Follow the link below:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/home

      This website will impact your life in more
      ways than you could possibly imagine.

      Message Via Day
      http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimdandy/specials/friend/friend.html

      Ripples On The Water Via Juanita
      http://www.heartcreators.net/darkblueknight/ripplesonthewater.html

      Connie Sue w/The Christmas Song
      http://www.thensingsmysoul.net/TheChristmasSong.html

      Answer to a Child's Prayer
      http://www.carolspoetry.com/childs.html

      R.I.P. Emmett Kelly Jr
      http://www.emmettkellyjr.com/pages/146987/page146987.html?refresh=1122403254365

      Santa will be here before you know it! It's time to think about holiday
      gift ideas.
      Let us help out. We want to buy you a new Sony HDTV and ship it you for
      free! You can choose between two of the hottest models...the Sony 42" Rear
      Projection HDTV and the Sony 32" LCD HDTV. Choose the one you want and let
      us pay!

      Once you have completed our new member incentive program, you can enjoy the
      holiday classics on a new Sony Widescreen Tv. ACT NOW!!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/hdtv

      Navel Fluff Via Day
      http://www.feargod.net/fluff.html

      Can You Get Santa Drunk Via Mary Jane
      http://www.banditos.info/speles/sobersanta2.swf

      Dumpster Diving
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumpster_diving

      Nostalgia Central
      http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/

      Free Kit

      Your Only Guide to making money online

      - Fast and Easy
      - Start Instantly
      - Guaranteed Success
      - Limited Time
      - We do all the work
      - S/H May Apply

      Url Below:
      http://buffalosjokes.com/doll

      Color Chart
      http://www.artistic-designers.com/bkgds/colorchart.html

      Sally W/ Color Gradients
      http://simplysally.com/tut/TTT2/COLOR-GRADIENTS.html

      MIDI'S FOR WEBTV
      http://members.tripod.com/~gifstogo/index-2.html?

      Congratulations, you've been selected to participate in Holiday Shopping
      Rewards' Top 3 Gifts for the Holidays Promotion!

      Are you looking for the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season? Pick
      your favorite gift. Then participate for a FREE* XBOX® 360T, $250 Visa®
      Gift Card or 30GB iPod®.

      To claim your FREE* XBOX® 360T, $250 Visa® Gift Card or 30GB iPod®, follow
      this link:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/

      http://www.dogsforthedeaf.org/

      Kitty Korner
      http://www.catsbackalley.com/poetry/

      Here is some more information about this new way to watch television:

      1) All of the programming is uncensored!

      2) There are hundreds of channels from around the world to watch! And
      new channels are added every day!

      3) Hundreds of Radio stations to listen to anytime, all of the time! And
      new stations are added daily!

      4) All of these channels are available 24 hours per day right from your
      PC and laptop!

      5) No additional hardware is needed!

      6) You won't have to pay a cable or satellite bill any longer!

      Press Here For More Information and To Download Now:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/pctv

      Have you noticed your computer running slower than ever?

      The reason for that may have to do with online advertisers adding SpyWare or
      AdWare to your computer without your knowledge. "Spyware" is a common term
      for files that are installed on your system without your knowledge that
      allow companies to monitor your Internet activity. "AdWare" is software that
      will show you popup ads over and over. What they don't tell you, however, is
      how these files can be extremely dangerous to your PC and could cause major
      problems with your PC.

      We are offering every computer owner, including yourself, the opportunity to
      scan your computer to see how many "SpyWare" infections your PC has free of
      charge.

      To scan your computer for free, click here:
      http://buffalosjokes.com/spyware

      Our goal is to put an end to shady online advertising so that Internet users
      can enjoy the World Wide Web without having their privacy intruded upon.

      We urge you to run the free scan!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/spyware

      Movies

      Fleas
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/1180604.htm
      Tantrum
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/1180605.htm
      Amazing Child
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/1180606.htm
      America's Funniest
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/1180607.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Bad Day Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A man was working on his motorcycle on his patio and his wife
      was in the house in the kitchen. The man was racing the engine on
      the motor-cycle and somehow, the motorcycle slipped into gear.
      The man, still holding the handlebars, was dragged through a
      glass patio door and along with the motorcycle dumped onto the floor
      inside the house. The wife, hearing the crash, ran into the dining
      room and found her husband lying on the floor, cut and bleeding, the
      motorcycle lying next to him and the patio door shattered. The wife
      ran to the phone and summoned an ambulance. Because they lived
      on a fairly large hill,the wife went down several flights of long steps to
      the street to direct the paramedics to her husband.
      After the ambulance arrived and transported the husband to the
      hospital, the wife uprighted the motorcycle and pushed it outside.
      Seeing that gas had spilled on the floor, the wife obtained some paper
      towels, blotted up the gasoline and threw the towels in the toilet. The
      husband was treated at the hospital and was released to come home.
      After arriving home, he looked at the shattered patio door and the
      damage done to his motorcycle. He became despondent, went into
      the bathroom, sat on the toilet and smoked a cigarette.
      After finishing the cigarette, he flipped it between his legs into
      the
      toilet bowl while still seated. The wife, who was in the kitchen, heard a
      loud explosion and her husband screaming. She ran into the bathroom
      and found her husband lying on the floor. His trousers had been blown
      away and he was suffering burns on the buttocks, the back of his legs and
      his groin. The wife again ran to the phone and called for an ambulance.
      The same ambulance crew was dispatched and the wife met them on
      the street. The paramedics loaded the husband on the stretcher and began
      carrying him to the street.
      While they were going down the stairs to the street accompanied by
      the wife, one of the paramedics asked the wife how her husband had burned
      himself. She told them and the paramedics started laughing so hard, one of
      them tipped the stretcher and dumped the husband out. He fell down the
      remaining steps and broke his arm.
      Now, THAT is my idea of a "BAD DAY!!"

      Ross

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Oprah's Ultimate Gift List

      Congratulations! You've won all of the 2006 Favorite Things, FREE*!

      Shop from the ultimate gift list with your $1000 AMEX Gift Card!

      Click here to claim your FREE* $1000 Gift Card to purchase the 2006 Favorite
      Things:

      Simply click the link below to get started:

      Don't wait. Supplies are strictly limited!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/oprah

      Fish Biting?
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/22273.htm

      Cat Got Your Tongue
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/22271.htm

      Lose Weight Fast
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/22272.htm

      I Care About You...
      http://www.ezines4all.com/pics/icare.htm

      Copter (Addictive little game)...
      http://www.ezines4all.com/games/copter.htm

      How Many Hits
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny817.html

      Lovers Lane
      http://buffalosjokes.com/31372.htm

      Love Shop
      http://buffalosjokes.com/31373.htm

      Happy Paw
      http://buffalosjokes.com/31374.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Faraday Flashlight

      The Faraday Flashlight uses no batteries or bulbs. Instead it uses your
      energy and induction to produce a bright light using efficient LED
      technology. Just shake the light for about 30 seconds and the Faraday
      Flashlight will provide about 5 minutes of light. During prolonged use it
      can be shaken for 10-15 seconds every 2 or 3 minutes giving you an unlimited
      supply of light.

      The Faraday Flashlight requires no maintenance. You can leave it in your
      car, home, boat or RV for a long time and it will still be ready to produce
      light when you need it. The bright LED will last for thousands of hours and
      provide a lifetime of service.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/flash

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Pun Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A detective who spent his entire career in plain clothes quit the police
      force and bought a farm.

      "What kind of crops do you plan to grow?" the police chief asked the
      farmer-to-be.

      "Carrots and potatoes," the man replied.

      "Why carrots and potatoes?" asked the chief.

      "Because," answered the ex-detective, "I'm very fond of undercover crops."

      Charlotte ALIG

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The laser and led pen has been a total home run for us! The reason? It's
      just an awesome gadget!

      Don't be fooled by the size of the pen this thing is a powerhouse:

      It features a powerful 650nm laser that you can point just about anywhere
      (but your eyes - Exposure for more than 3 seconds can cause damages to the
      retina).
      But it also has a super bright LED flashlight that is a true lifesaver -- it
      can be seen from a mile away!

      Great for meetings, presentations and parties. The laser is always a hit
      with kids and pets, they enjoy chasing the dot.

      Suggested Retail Value: $29.99 per unit
      Overstock.com Price? $12.99 each
      Your cost: $4.87 per unit
      Case Pack: 6 Units
      (Or get a lot of 12 for only $3.74)

      http://buffalosjokes.com/laser

      A man received a phone call one day, and the caller asked if

      he had lost a parrot. He said that he had indeed lost the bird,

      but wanted to know how the caller located him.

      The called said that the bird had landed on his balcony and

      kept repeating, "Hi, you have reached 555-1234. I can't come

      to the phone right now, please leave a message at the tone."

      Charlotte ALIG

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We're giving away NO COST* Yankee(R) Candles.
      (upon completion of offer requirements)

      Choose from the following:

      Autumn Leaves
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Autumn Wreath
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Balsam & Cedar
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Christmas Cookie
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Christmas Wreath
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Cinnamon Apple Berry
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Cinnamon Stick
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Cranberry Chutney
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Cranberry Peppermint
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Festival of Lights
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Holiday Bayberry
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Hollyberry
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Home Sweet Home
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Home for the Holidays
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Jack Frost
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Mandarin Cranberry
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Mistletoe
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Pumpkin Pie
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Spiced Cocoa
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      Spiced Pumpkin
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      White Chocolate Mint
      http://buffalosjokes.com/yankee

      A magician accidentally turned his wife into a couch and his two kids into
      armchairs. He started to panic and thought to himself, "What on earth have I
      done?" He began to ponder, "How am I going to bring back my beloved family?
      I don't know any magic to turn them back into people! So, he thought for a
      while and decided a good idea was to take them to a hospital and see if the
      surgeon could operate and bring them back. He loaded them into his van and
      off he rushed to the local hospital. He walked up and down the hospital hall
      and after
      some serious surgery, he asks the doctor, "Doc, how are they?" The doctor
      replied, "Comfortable!" *

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Detoxify your body with our Detox Foot Patch.

      The Verseo Detox Foot Patch is an all natural
      patch that extracts heavy metals and other toxins
      from your body while you sleep. It took Japanese
      scientists over 24 years to develop this technology.
      Registered with the FDA, this patch is safe, effective,
      and simple to use.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/foot

      Dad's Channel Surfing

      Katie: Look dad feel asleep with the remote..aw so
      cute...

      TV: Today send in 14.99 and you can get the Beach Boys
      Greatest Hits, 409, Help Me Rhonda and In My Room..Click!
      With Jesus, Ye--as with Jesus, have you seen Jesus?...Click!
      He is in the bathroom Mr Mitchell. Dennis will be right out.
      Click!

      Rudy: Dad sure makes for an interesting TV show, let's
      watch his show.

      ...and the captain and Mary Ann are behind the Coconut
      tree doing...Click! The Herky Jerky for 200 dollars is
      correct, now People and Places for 100 dollars..Click!
      This is another fine mess you got me into Stanley..Click!
      You wascally wabbit you..I am going to stuff you into my..
      click! shorts... Yes electrical shorts caused most fires in
      the tri-states area last year be certain your wiring is...Click! Razzled
      and frazzled, try sleep-ez mattress..here is
      what one of our satisfied customers said...Click!
      Frankly I don't give a damn. Click!

      Sandi: Wow, maybe we should wake up dad.

      Katie: Are you kidding this is fun.

      TV: Clothes half off today and tomorrow only...Click
      Or your money back. Satisfaction guaranteed. Click
      Well punk do you feel lucky do you huh? Click!
      If so come and eat at Charlie's Chili it is the best place
      in town to...Click! Visit your deceased loved ones in
      peace and harmony...Click!

      Diana: BJ, wake up it is time to go to bed...

      The herd in Guthrie

      Message 342 of 342 , Dec 11, 2009

        Hello, Everyone.

        After a week of worrying and trying to get Yahoo's servers to
        work properly, their engineers have reestablished service to
        all of the readers of the chips It is easy to point at a problem
        and ask to have it fixed, it is another thing to find it in a jungle
        of servers with a 100 million users. As a personal point it
        made me feel good to see all of you actually notice that I wasn't
        arriving every morning.

        I have a doctor's appointment this morning and he probably isn't
        happy with me. It has been about 75 days since I was in their last
        and he wanted to see me after 6 weeks which was a stretch even
        then.

        Yep he was unhappy and is dreaming up all sorts of tests to put me
        through including that miserable chemical stress test again and this

        is all over the minute amount of blood in my urine. I lose less that
        way
        than from all the blood test they take over a year but they never
        worry
        about that and judging by the number of checks on the lab order
        for next Monday they will probably will be taking a pint or so heh
        heh.
        Then I am scheduled for an ultrasound of my kidneys right before
        Christmas which isn't bad and then an IVP after that. If I remember
        correctly you had to drink a couple bottles of Yuck before that one
        and then a trip through the cat scan. I feel better than I have
        since
        the plant closure and that's what worries me. When I was in the Navy
        they converted from black oil to something similar to fuel oil. It
        had
        less lubricating ability than the old stuff and the fuel pumps
        failed
        several times a year except for one. It had run for five years
        without
        failure and when we went into overhaul we had to tear it down for an

        inspection. When they opened the pump the bearings fell apart and
        the pump had to be replaced. Sometimes I feel like if they do too
        much poking and prodding I might fall apart too.

        Enjoy the chips... buffalo

        Jupiter Jack - Safely talk & drive at the same time.

        Just plug the Jupiter Jack in then preset your radio to 99.3 FM. Now
        you have a hands free device that projects your voice through your
        speakers for less than half of what one would cost you anywhere
        else.

        http://buffaloschips.com/jup

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Medicine Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Top Signs It's Time to Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet

        [From Ruminations Top Five]

        "For refill, ring KLondike 6-4-3."

        The leeches look like they might have turned.

        Funny, you don't *remember* being prescribed mouse turds.

        The dim glow from the bathroom is keeping you awake --
        but you don't have a night-light.

        A tiny cockroach rehab clinic has been set up between
        the aftershave and the aspirin.

        Why keep that Preparation H? It was the worst-tasting toothpaste
        EVER.

        The drill bit you use to let the "bad ayre" out of your
        skull can't be sharpened.

        Your nosy neighbors leave the bathroom saying, "Don't
        touch me."

        The Brylcream can go -- the last time you ran your
        fingers through your hair was when you cleaned out the drain.

        There's a skeleton on the other side with a note saying,
        "Hi, Guy!"

        and the Number 1 Sign It's Time to Clean Out Your Medicine
        Cabinet...

        Was there ever really a "Preparation A?"

        Which Christmas Song Are You?
        http://tinyurl.com/yfhczel

        Boxhead Zombie Wars
        http://tinyurl.com/d5xh43

        Dreams: A Difference Adventure
        http://tinyurl.com/y9k8jho

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School Best Sellers

        Walking To School The First Day Back - by Misty Bus

        The Day The Car Pool Forgot Me - by I. Rhoda Bike

        Can't See The Chalkboard - by Sidney Backrow

        Practical Jokes I Played On The First Day Of School - by Major
        Crackupp

        What I Dislike About Returning To School - by Mona Lott

        Making It Through The First Week Of School - by Gladys Saturday

        Is Life Over When Summer Ends? - by Midas Welbee

        What I Love About Returning To School - by I.M. Kidding

        Will Jimmy Finally Graduate? - by I. Betty Wont

        What Happens When You Get Caught Skipping School - by U. Will
        Gettitt

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Get Strong, Sculpted Arms and Shoulders

        The Shake Weight is the revolutionary new way to shape and tone your
        arms, and it is designed specifically for women. Scientific studies
        prove that the Shake Weight increases upper body muscle activity by
        more than 300% compared to traditional weights.

        Additional Ordering Details:

        http://buffaloschips.com/shake

        The principal was annoyed by the noise during the assembly program.
        "There seem to be several idiots in the auditorium this morning," he
        snapped. "Wouldn't it be better to hear one at a time?"

        Little Johnny shouted, "Okay---you start."

        ~~~~

        Then there was the blonde who had trouble filling out a job
        application
        form.
        Where it said, "Married," she wrote "twice"; where it said,
        "Children," she wrote, "No, both were men." ......

        ~~~

        The weather today was fantastic! At work today we went outside and
        played basketball. Just as we were about out of time, I got the ball
        take the winning shot, but I missed. One of my teammates demanded to
        know why I had missed such an easy shot. "I sprained my ankle," I
        told
        him. "That's a lame excuse," he replied.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dazzle Friends and Amaze Family with Himalayan Chinese Flower Tea!
        The Tea Bud Blooms into a Beautiful Flower when hot water is poured
        over it.
        Everyone Loves to Watch the Tea Bud Bloom!
        Guaranteed the Most Beautiful and Delicious Tea you will ever serve.

        Great Gift for Family & Friends
        Perfect for Parties, Children's Celebrations, and Holiday
        Festivities 100% Customer Satisfaction!

        Complete Tea Set
        Gorgeous Glass Teapot
        8 Himalayan Chinese Flower Tea Buds
        Membership in tea club
        Bonus 2 FREE cool to the touch Tea Cups

        http://buffaloschips.com/tea

        I was checking out at the busy Super Market, and the cashier was
        having problems. The register ran out of paper, the scanner
        malfunctioned, and finally the cashier spilled a handful of coins.
        When she totaled my order, it came to exactly $22. Trying to soothe

        her nerves, I said, "That's a nice round figure." Still frazzled,
        she
        glared at me and said, "You're no bean pole yourself."

        A very thirsty man goes into a bar. As he waits to get the
        bartender's
        attention, a regular sitting next to him calls out, "I'll have
        another
        waterloo." The bartender gives the regular a tall ice cold drink and

        asks the newcomer what he would like. The thirsty man points to the

        man next to him and says, "That looks great! I'll have what he's
        having, a waterloo." So the bartender brings the newcomer a tall ice

        cold drink. The man takes a long deep drink and calls out, "HEY!
        This
        isn't any good. It tastes just like water!" The regular bar patron
        sitting next to him says, "It is water, buddy. That's all I drink,"
        He
        turns to the bartender and says, "Right Lou?"

        A tramp put the finger on a banker as he was coming out of his
        office.
        "How about buying me a coffee?" he asked. "Here," the banker said.
        "Here's $5.00. Go buy yourself several cups of coffee." The next
        day,
        as the banker was coming out of his office again, the same tramp
        came
        up and punched him in the nose. Darn near knocked his lights out!!
        "Hey," yelled the banker, "is that any way to treat me after I gave

        you five dollars?" "You and your lousy cups of coffee you bought
        me,"
        the tramp snarled, punching him in the nose again. "They kept me
        awake
        all night!"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Fun Slides Carpet Skates

        Wherever there's carpet, blast off with Fun Slides. They let you
        have fun while getting exercise indoors. Because they're one size
        fits all and loved by kids of all ages, they make a great gift. Fun
        Slides come in six fun colors.

        Buy one pair and we'll throw in a second pair at no charge.

        View Web Version

        http://buffaloschips.com/slides

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Chainsaw Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A hillbilly is looking around a big hardware store
        when he sees a display of chain saws with a sign
        guaranteeing that this model of chain saw can cut
        twenty cords of firewood in a day. He motions to
        a salesman.

        'Can I help you, sir?'

        'This here chainsaw, kin it rully cut twenny cords o'wood in a day?'

        'Yes, sir, that's the guarantee. Twenty cords of wood or you get
        your money back.'

        'Yer joshin' me. Twenny cords o'farrwood? Ah don't blieve it!'

        'No, sir, it's true! Guaranteed.'

        'Wull, Ah'll trah one but ah still don't blieve it!'

        He buys the saw. He returns not the next day but the
        day after that. He seeks out the same salesman and
        confronts him with the slightly-used saw.
        '
        You lahr!' he says, 'You lah laka dawg! You sayed
        this here chainsawr'd cut twenny cords o'wood in a
        day! I got up yestiddy at the crack o'dawn 'n'I cut
        'n' cut 'n' cut all day! I didn't stop till it wuz
        dork! 'N'I couldn't cut moren' six cords o'farrwood
        t'save mah lahf! Now whattya say about that?'

        The salesman looked perplexed. 'Gee,' he said, 'maybe
        you got a bad one. Let's try it.' He takes the saw,
        pumps the primer a few times, and pulls the cord to
        start it up.

        The hillbilly's eyes get wide with surprise. 'Gawd
        a-mighty!' he shouts, 'What's that racket?'

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Tushee Comforter is the alternative to just placing a towel on
        any chair, bench, or pool lounger. It protects against dirt, sweat,
        and heat, while never falling off or blowing away. The Tushee forms
        a secure pocket over any seat and can be adjusted to any width or
        length to offer a soft comfortable seat. Relax and look stylish on a
        soft plush Velour surface that provides real comfort. Plus, the
        personalization makes it a pleasant surprise gift for him or her.

        Throw away those chair covers! Put down a TUSHEE. The multipurpose,
        adjustable, soft secure pocket that fits over any seat. Now you can
        add a soft, 100% cotton Terry Lounge Cover, to any seat for extra
        lounging comfort. Act now and take advantage of the Tushee 2X offer.

        http://buffaloschips.com/tush

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dog Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Trouser was normally a happy-go-lucky dog. He would chase tennis
        balls, play with other doggies, and eat his dinner without a fuss.
        He was a dog without a care. But on that fateful autumn afternoon,
        it was to be different. Trouser's owners were walking him along a
        trail at the park, when suddenly from out of the bushes jumped a man
        all dressed in black. He had white paint on his face, and was
        gesturing annoyingly at Trouser's masters. This strange person spoke
        not a word, but proceeded to pretend that he was trapped in a box
        and that he was pulling on a long rope. Seeing the sheer horror on
        his masters' faces, Trouser took it upon himself to rectify the
        situation. With a low growl he jumped and sank his teeth into this
        annoying pseudo clown's leg. Trouser immediately got a sickened look
        in his eyes and began to vomit wildly. He then dragged his tongue
        all over the ground in an effort to remove the man's foul essence
        from his mouth. For Trouser had learned that a mime is a terrible
        thing to taste.

        Stan Kegel

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Introducing the razor-sharp, feather-light ceramic slicing knife.
        Unlike steel knife blades, YoshiBlade stay razor sharp. In fact,
        this space-age material is so hard that professional chefs use
        ceramic to sharpen their steel knives.

        Say goodbye to old fashioned steel knives.

        As a bonus you'll get the Ceramic Potato Peeler.

        View Web Version

        http://buffaloschips.com/ceram

        Melva/The Joy Of Christmas
        http://silverandgoldandthee.net/C/Joy.html

        Carolyn w/I Tan't Wait Till Quithmuth Day~ Mel Blanc
        http://carolynspreciousmemories.com/50s/quithmuthday.html

        John w/ Silent Night
        http://heavens-gates.com/silentnight/

        Amazing Grace
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/amazinggrace.html

        Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

        Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
        impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
        seen in over 50 years.

        And here's everything they don't want you to know...

        http://buffaloschips.com/scoop

        Redneck Playstation via Wesley
        http://tinyurl.com/cplms

        NOAA's National Weather Service - Graphical Forecast Via Dianne
        http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/graphical/sectors/

        Ugly Christmas Lights
        http://www.uglychristmaslights.com/

        Snowman Name
        http://www.quizopolis.com/snowman-name.php

        Okay, everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must
        have gone absolutely crazy for doing this today and tomorrow,
        especially on Thankgiving of all days, but I don't care anymore
        because I think it's just the right thing to do.

        Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not
        going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a
        minute to read this, my name is Justin Blake, and I'm a millionaire
        that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning,
        and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but
        you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take
        advantage of this:

        As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
        Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away this today and tomorrow
        morning.....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

        Press here to get your copy:

        http://buffaloschips.com/kit

        7-Zip
        http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

        Guard Your Online Privacy With TrackerWatcher Firefox Addon Via
        Wesley
        http://tinyurl.com/ychtjf5

        French army sides with Mozilla in Microsoft email war Via Wesley
        http://tinyurl.com/yh9nstn

        Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
        on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or
        man! NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME!!!

        Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
        ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
        now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

        PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate
        date:

        http://buffaloschips.com/date

        Doggie Zone Via Dianne
        http://www.pupforum.com/pics/browse.cfm

        Wild Macaws
        http://freespace.virgin.net/susanarmitage/macaws.htm

        Winter Hummingbirds of Southwest Louisiana
        http://members.cox.net/wdpatton/

        World of Birding
        http://www.worldbirdingcenter.org/

        We understand that you may have accidentally deleted important
        documents, pictures, or other various files from your computer that
        you thought you could never get back.

        Well, we wanted to let you know that you can easily get your deleted
        pictures, documents, or files back today using a program called File
        R/D.

        You can easily try File R/D right now, for no cost, to run a -free-
        analysis scan that will allow you to view deleted pictures, files,
        documents, etc... Once you have complete the -free- analysis scan
        you will be amazed by what you see! In fact, you will even see what
        other people have deleted from your computer.

        Once the scanning is complete you will have full control over which
        files you want to recover.

        Press here to run the -free- analysis scan:

        http://buffaloschips.com/restore

        Here is some more information about this new way to watch
        television:

        1) All of the programming is uncensored!

        2) There are hundreds of channels from around the world to watch!
        And new channels are added every day!

        3) Hundreds of Radio stations to listen to anytime, all of the time!
        And new stations are added daily!

        4) All of these channels are available 24 hours per day right from
        your PC and laptop!

        5) No additional hardware is needed!

        6) You won't have to pay a cable or satellite bill any longer!

        Press Here For More Information and To Download Now:

        http://buffalosjokes.com/pctv

        Movie Links

        The Mom Song
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/jadljhda.htm

        Tolerant Cat
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/dsksd.htm

        Uncle Jay
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/dskjskj.htm

        Walk-in Closet
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/jsksdjk.htm

        Who Needs Pockets
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/sdjkjsdk.htm

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Bee Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Two bees ran into each other. The first bee asked the other how
        things
        were going. "Really bad," said the second bee. "The weather has been

        really wet and damp and there aren't any flowers or pollen, so I
        can't
        make any honey." "No problem," said the first bee. "Just fly down
        five
        blocks and turn left. Keep going until you see all the cars. There's
        Bar Mitzvah going on and there are all kinds of fresh flowers and
        fruit." "Thanks for the tip," said the second bee, and he flew away.
        few hours later, the two bees ran into each other again. The first
        bee
        asked, "How'd it go?""Great!" said the second bee. "It was
        everything
        you said it would be." "Uh, what's that thing on your head?" asked
        the
        first bee. "That's my yarmulke," said the second bee. "I didn't want

        them to think I was a wasp."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Clean Windshields without Straining or Stretching

        Windshield Wonder is the easy reach microfiber window cleaner that
        eliminates straining and stretching. It uses a 16" handle to help
        reach all the way down to the dash and base of your rear window.
        Windshield Wonder is also perfect for moisture and fog removal.

        Get two for the price of one when you order today.

        Order now
        View Web Version

        http://buffaloschips.com/wind

        Cloud Cyclone Graham 02
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/klkj4l3lk.htm

        Cloud Fire_Starter
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/;l;65l4.htm

        Cloud Melhorfotov2003
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/;l2;l1.htm

        Cloud Shark
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/kl34.htm

        Clown
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/k546k.htm

        Clown2
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/l43k;5lk34.htm

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Optic 1050 binoculars with up to 1000X magnification will allow
        you to see objects up to 35 miles away! They're great for
        vacationing, sporting events, bird watching, and more. These super
        lightweight binoculars include features such as:

        Wide-angle viewing
        Shatterproof lenses
        Soft rubber eye cups
        Comfort neck strap
        Center focusing wheel

        http://buffaloschips.com/optics

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Christmas Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters ?
        They both drop their needles

        Why couldn't the butterfly go to the fancy Chistmas dance?
        It was a moth ball!

        Where does Santa go swimming?
        The North Pool!

        What do you call a cat that likes to dig in the sand?
        Sandy Claws

        I went to my friend's house recently and noticed that his Christmas
        tree was bare except for a shotgun shell near the top. I asked,
        "What's the deal, no decorations?" Puzzled, he looked at me and
        said, "What do you mean? It's a cartridge in a bare tree."

        Stan Kegel

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Emery Cat is The Fun New Kitty Scratcher That Actually Grooms
        Cats Claws While They Play! The secret is the patented honeycomb
        surface that works like a nail file, gently filing away sharpness.

        Your package includes:
        Durable Base with built in catnip
        Cute, playful kitty toy
        Packet of catnip
        Bonus De-shedder

        Buy 1 get 1 FREE Now for only $19.95 plus you'll receive the Bonus
        Gift absolutely FREE!

        http://buffaloschips.com/emery

        Customer: "My computer crashed!"

        Tech Support: "It crashed?"

        Customer: "Yeah, it won't let me play my game."

        Tech Support: "All right, hit Control-Alt-Delete to reboot."

        Customer: "No, it didn't crash-it crashed."

        Tech Support: "Huh?"

        Customer: "I crashed my game. That's what I said before. I crashed
        my
        Spaceship and now it doesn't work."

        Tech Support: "Click on 'File,' then 'New Game.'"

        Customer: [pause] "Wow! How'd you learn how to do that?"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Stop your Back Pain!
        Backjoy will change the way you sit and change your life

        FREE * 30-day trial
        Bonus Free travel satchel PLUS stretch & strengthen DVD with order

        Backjoy is lightweight and portable
        -Perfect for people who sit on the job
        -Good for sporting events
        -Patent-pending ergonomic design
        -Works on any chair
        -Lifetime Warranty!

        Relieves Symptoms associated with
        Neck, Shoulder & Back Pain,
        Spinal Injury, Chronic Sciatica, and Pinched Nerves
        Bulging & Slipped Discs and Muscle Soreness
        Pregnancy too!

        http://buffaloschips.com/backpa

        Because an increasing number of people are having heart attacks
        while gambling, the big, high- class casinos are now equipped with
        sophisticated defibrillators.

        They are computer controlled to deliver the exact electric shock
        needed to revive a heart attack victim. That is, if you're at a big,
        high-class casino.

        At the cheaper casinos downtown, they just drag you across the
        carpet and touch your finger to the doorknob.

        Sue

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The SlipOver - Dual Sided Slipcover - As Seen on TV

        Make your old, ugly beat-up sofa look BRAND NEW
        With Slipover, the Only Reversible Slipcover!
        Get 2 Matching Reversible Pillow Covers FREE*
        Plus a FREE* Add-On Organizer- so you will never lose your remote
        again!

        One-piece universal fit
        Comfy, cozy fabric
        Machine washable, won't shrink or fade
        Patent-pending design
        Easy care fabric that's stain resistant!

        http://buffaloschips.com/slip

        Dancing With Wolfstien

        After a day of being cooped up in the house for the dogs, they are
        ready to play. After a day of working at the office dad is ready
        to take
        it easy... something must give... Dad has to give. It is like
        coming home
        to three four year olds high on caffeine.

        BJ gets out of his car, Diana opens the house door and three dogs
        are
        unleashed...

        BJ: Hi guys...!

        Katie: FATHER!!!

        As she leaps forward and crashes into BJ sending BJ backwards...

        BJ: Hey slow down there girl.

        Katie: Sorry father, but I am just so excited...

        Then Rudy who is three times the size of Katie comes barreling in.

        Thud!!!

        BJ: Gasp!! Down Rudy... Down!

        Rudy: Aw shucks Dad...

        BJ: You called me Dad...

        Rudy: Did not..

        Sandi: Hi Daddy! (As she jumps up almost to eye level), Let's play.

        BJ: How can I not. Let's go running around the yard!

        Yay!!!

        Diana watches from the door as the four kids go playing... BJ throws
        a stick, the dogs chase it, then chase BJ,,, BJ chases the dog..and
        on
        and on it goes.

        The herd in Guthrie

        (as bad as it is to leave the dogs in the morning, it is pure Heaven
        come home at night)

        Checked by AVG.
        5/20/2008 6:45 AM