Clean Chips For thurs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006

      I mentioned the Navy having a firing range at Camp Moffett
      yesterday but I have to admit that was one area of training
      that the Navy was lacking in. While our counterparts in
      the Marine Corps trained with workable weapons from day
      one, we were assigned bolt action rifles that were probably
      last fired in the 1930's. Even high school and college ROTC
      groups had working M-1 Garand rifles to drill with. So
      anyhow, weapons training, the one part of boot camp I
      was looking forward to, turned out to be a day long with
      a half day at the range shooting at targets with .22
      caliber rifles. Ten shots from the prone position was it
      for the training. They showed you how to load a .45
      caliber Colt pistol that was used as a side arm by watches
      on board ship but you weren't allowed to touch it. I
      guess that was why they gave us a whole company of Marines
      with shotguns, pistols, rifles and machine guns to
      protect the aircraft carrier from being hijacked by
      a half dozen bad guys with pea shooters, but what about
      the smaller Navy ships? Did they have training courses
      for boarding parties or was it strictly on the job training?
      Inquiring minds want to know heh heh .

      Enjoy the chips... buffalo

      The Dual Drill is 2 drills in 1
      The perfect Father's Day gift

      The Revolutionary Dual-DrillR from Mansfield Power Tools has all the
      great features you find in those expensive drill/drivers with the
      revolutionary precision engineered dual chuck heads and the patented
      flip-action motion that literally makes this 2 drills in 1! Plus, $90
      worth of FREE bonuses and FREE replacement batteries for life!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/drill

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Little Johnny Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The teacher asked the students to bring one elec-
      trical appliance for "Show & Tell," and the next
      day every kid had something.

      The teacher asks Wendy: What did you bring? "I
      brought a Walkman."

      "And what is it for?"

      "You can listen to music with it!"

      "That's nice Wendy. What did you bring Kenny?" "I
      brought a 'lectrical can opener, it opens cans!"
      "Well done, Kenny. Umm, Johnny, I see you didn't
      bring anything!" "Yes, I did. It's in the hall."

      So the entire class goes into the hallway.

      "Umm, Johnny, what is that?"

      "It's a heart / lung machine hospitals use to keep
      your heart going."

      "Whoa. What did your father say about you bringing
      this?"

      "He said, 'AAAARRRGGGH!!!'"

      The Best
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52845.htm

      Advice
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52846.htm

      Lick
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52847.htm

      Your Lucky
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52849.htm

      When the car engine developed a slight knock, Bob asked his wife if she
      had bought special or regular gas, but she couldn't remember. "You
      probably got the cheaper gas," he said. "That could account for the
      roughness of the engine."
      "No, the gas wasn't cheaper!" she replied indignantly. "It cost the same
      as always. I told the man to put in the usual ten dollars worth."
      One day in heaven, the Lord decided He
      would visit the earth and take a stroll. Walking
      down the road, He encountered a man who
      was crying.
      The Lord asked the man, "Why are you crying,
      my son?"
      The man said that he was blind and had never
      seen a sunset. The Lord touched the man who
      could then see and was happy.
      As the Lord walked further, He met another man
      crying and asked, "Why are you crying my son?"
      The man was born a cripple and was never able to
      walk. The Lord touched him and he could walk and
      he was happy.
      Farther down the road, the Lord met another man
      who was crying and asked, "Why are you crying,
      my son?"
      The man said, "Lord I work for the public school system."
      ... and the Lord sat down and cried with him!
      The makers of French's Mustard made the following recent statement:
      "We at the French's Company wish to put an end to statements that our
      product is manufactured in France. There is no relationship, nor has
      there
      ever been a relationship, between our mustard and the country of France.
      Indeed, our mustard is manufactured in Rochester, NY. The only thing we
      have
      in common is that we are both yellow."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Does your computer seem to be running slower than usual? Well, if you've
      downloaded any music, movie clips, or games in the past 2 months, then
      your computer may be infected with "Ad-Ware" and "Spy-Ware"!

      Advertisers use downloadable music as a vehicle to "legally" add
      "Spy-Ware" and "Ad-Ware" to consumer PCs. If you're suspicious that
      Internet Advertisers have added "Ad-Ware" or "Spy-Ware" to your
      computer, then here's your chance to scan your computer at no charge.

      Press Here to Begin Scan (YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS):
      http://buffalosjokes.com/spyware

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Windows Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The following are the new Windows messages that are under consideration
      for
      the next version.

      Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.

      Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.

      Press any key to continue, or any other key to quit.

      Press any key except ... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!

      Press Ctrl-Alt-Del now for IQ test.

      Close your eyes and press escape three times.

      Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.

      This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?

      Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"

      This is a message from God Gates: "Rebooting the world. Please log off."

      To "shut down" your system, type "WIN."

      BREAKFAST.SYS halted ... Cereal port not responding.

      COFFEE.SYS missing ... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.

      CONGRESS.SYS corrupted ... Re-boot Washington D.C? (Y/N)

      File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

      Bad or missing mouse. Spank the cat? (Y/N)

      Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.

      Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)

      WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)

      User Error: Replace user.

      Windows VirusScan 1.0 - Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)

      Welcome to Microsoft's World -- Your Mortgage is Past Due.

      Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software titles have
      been
      deleted. The police are on the way.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      If you are interested in having an absolutely incredible sex life, there
      is a new book (just published) that has the most exciting secrets you
      will ever read.

      But, here's a warning: Before you request your copy of the book,
      you better know some of the secrets revealed in it. You see, the author
      of the book doesn't want to embarrass anyone... or... make them feel
      uncomfortable in any way. So, if your deep religious beliefs, your ultra
      conservative upbringing or, if you have "personal reasons" against
      having great sex... you probably should NOT read this book.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/giftfunds

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Random Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      My husband went on a sudden business trip, and I accompanied him. It
      soon
      became apparent that he could not wrap things up in one day, so his
      employer
      put us up for the night in a luxury hotel. We found a convenience store
      and
      purchased toothbrushes, a razor and
      other necessary items.

      Finally we entered the lobby of the hotel, each of us toting
      a brown paper bag filled with supplies. The hotel manager looked us
      over.
      Raising an eyebrow, he intoned haughtily, "Matched luggage?"
      --------------------------------------
      Aggravated wife to husband who's hiding behind the newspaper: "You can
      stop
      saying, 'Uh-huh.' I stopped talking an hour ago."
      ---------------------------------------
      A dad walks into a market with his young son. The kid is holding a
      quarter.
      Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The dad
      realizes
      the boy has swallowed the quarter and starts panicking, shouting for
      help.
      A well dressed, attractive, but serious looking woman is sitting at a
      coffee bar in the market reading her newspaper and sipping a cup of
      coffee.
      At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down on
      the saucer, neatly folds the newspaper, gets up from her seat and makes
      her
      way, unhurried, across the market.

      Reaching the boy, the woman carefully takes hold of the boy's testicles
      and
      starts to squeeze, gently at first and then ever more firmly. After a
      few
      seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the quarter, which the
      woman deftly catches in her free hand. Releasing the boy, the woman
      hands
      the coin to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar
      without
      saying a word.

      As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no lasting ill effects,
      the
      father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've
      never
      seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a
      doctor?"

      "No," the woman replies. "I work for the IRS"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      If you want a check for $25,000 - Here's a legitimate way to get
      it...fast!!!

      Our government funding CD reveals thousands of grant sources and shows
      you how to get $25,000 in grant money fast. With the offer comes a
      second CD that virtually writes your grant application for you. Both of
      these CD's won't cost you a cent.

      Get them - while supplies last!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/cde

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      OOPs Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ----OOPS

      A photographer for CNN was assigned to cover southern
      California's wildfires last year. He wanted pictures of the heroic
      work the
      :firefighters were doing as they battled the blazes. When the
      :photographer arrived on the scene, he realized that the smoke
      Was so thick it would seriously impede, or even make it impossible for
      Him to get good photographs from the ground level. He requested
      Permission from his boss to rent a plane and take photos from th air.

      His request was approved and he used his cell phone to call
      The local county airport to charter a flight. He was told a single
      Engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.
      :
      :Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a
      :hanger. He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and
      Shouted,:Let's go!"
      :
      :The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and roared
      Down the :runway Once in the air, the photographer asked, "Can you fly
      Over the valley and make two or three low passes so I can take some
      Pictures of the fires on the hillsides?"
      :
      :"Why?" asked the pilot.
      :
      :"Because I'm a photographer for CNN," he responded, "and, I
      Need to get some good close-up shots."
      :
      :The pilot was strangely silent for amoment. Finally he
      Stammered, "So, you're telling me you're not the flight instructor?"

      Sassy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Get your Digital Video Recorder FREE today
      when you sign up for Satellite TV now.

      Don't Miss Your Favorite Shows - DVR it!

      Put $49.99 down today and you will get
      $49.99 off of your first bill, making your
      DishDVR 510 system FREE!

      Upgrade to a FREE Digital Video Recorder Satellite TV receiver

      Sign up today and you will get all this, FREE!
      - A Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
      - Up to a 4-Room System
      - Basic Professional Installation

      Get More Channels in Better Quality for Less Money!
      Rescue Your TV From Cable Today!

      Get your new DVR and Satellite TV System NOW...
      Live your life. Then, watch TV.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/dish

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Boss Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Kyle and Justin were sitting down to eat their supper with
      the baby sitter when 6 year old Kyle saw the baby sitter sit
      down in his daddy's seat.

      "You can't sit in Daddy's seat!" Kyle exclaimed.

      "Daddy's not home," the baby sitter replied, matter-of-
      factly. "Since I'm responsible for you while he's gone, I
      can sit here. Today I'm the boss."

      Justin, the 4 year old, quickly piped up, "If you're the
      boss, you have to sit over there in Mommy's chair!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Binoculars That Take Pictures

      Get the benefit of bringing distant objects up close in fine detail
      like only a great pair of binoculars can... and combine that with the
      versatility and full-features of a modern high-quality digital camera!

      Imagine, not only being able to zoom right in on your favorite sporting
      events,
      elusive wildlife, and far off scenery, but then also being able to
      digitally
      capture and preserve those images forever at the click of a button.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/binoc

      Frecs w/ Gods Flowers
      http://www.geocities.com/have2_laugh/GodsFlowers.html

      Kaye w/ Bluebirds Of Happiness
      http://www.kayesworld.co.uk/bluebirds.html

      Lourie and Sonya w/ New Life
      http://domania.us/SwordSisters/LynnLynn/NewLife.html

      Lourie and Sonya w/ LynnLynn Memorial
      http://domania.us/SwordSisters/LynnLynn/LL-Memorial.html

      This is the software program the movie studios don't want you to know
      about.

      DVD X Copy copies DVD movies to inexpensive blank CDs

      With DVD X Copy you can backup your DVD movie collection to the same
      inexpensive CDs you've used to copy music. Now there's no need to go
      out and purchase an expensive DVD burner or expensive blank DVDs.
      Nothing could be easier!

      Be sure to get this software before it's gone forever!

      PRESS HERE TO LEARN MORE:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/dvdx

      Jim's "Wizard of Oz" Website
      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/6396/

      SpaceWander Roundtrip First Class
      http://spacewander.com/USA/english.html

      Welcome to Land Big Fish
      http://www.landbigfish.com/default.cfm

      Cairns Regional Images. Esplanade, Wildlife, Scenery Via Dianne
      http://www.barrierreefaustralia.com/regional-pics1.htm

      Erase Your Tracks

      Don't lose your job, get divorced, become embarrassed, or be sent to
      prison because of what you do on your home or office computer!

      Are you aware that your computer is also a recording device? Almost
      every action you make is recorded and can be easily retrieved by
      anyone, not just by a computer geek but by an average computer user
      such as your spouse, boss, friend, or anyone who has access to the PC
      you use.

      Press here to learn more:
      http://buffalosjokes.com/eraser

      Spoof Email Tutorial
      http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

      Networking
      http://www.wown.com/articles_tutorials/wxpwin9x.html

      How To Select a Website Designer Via Sally
      http://www.customwebhelp.com/select-website-designer.shtml

      Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in We Cover Your
      Bills' FREE* Credit Card Payments for a Year Promotion.

      Old debts keeping you up at night? Get FREE* Credti Card Payments for a
      Year - a $1200 value - from We Cover Your Bills. With our help,
      financial freedom IS a possibility.

      Interested? Follow this link: http://buffalosjokes.com/ccp

      Don't wait. Claim your FREE* Credit Card Payments for a Year before
      this offer ends.

      http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/

      Aristocracy Shiba
      http://community-2.webtv.net/shibainus/ARISTOCRACYSHIBA/

      Kitty Korner
      http://d21c.com/LynnLynn/cat_dog_hippie.jpg

      Instructions to eliminate unwanted JUNK email:

      1) no more porn
      2) no more get rich quick schemes
      3) no more time wasted searching through piles of junk to get to
      emails
      from family and friends.

      Spam Shield 3.0 is a revolutionary anti-spam product for Outlook and
      Outlook Express. It is easy to use and effectively eliminates 99% of
      unwanted email. Spam Shield is completely customizable giving you the
      power and freedom start enjoying email again.

      Press Here To Download now and enjoy a spam free email box:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/spam

      Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in We Cover Your
      Bills' FREE* Credit Card Payments for a Year Promotion.

      Old debts keeping you up at night? Get FREE* Credti Card Payments for a
      Year - a $1200 value - from We Cover Your Bills. With our help,
      financial freedom IS a possibility.

      Interested? Follow this link: http://buffalosjokes.com/ccp

      Don't wait. Claim your FREE* Credit Card Payments for a Year before
      this offer ends.

      Movies

      Bored At Work
      http://buffalosjokes.com/112455.htm

      Born Wild
      http://buffalosjokes.com/112457.htm

      A blonde and her husband are laying in bed watching TV, an old western
      is
      on. The husband says to his wife, "I bet you breakfast in bed that the
      covered wagon hits a rock and the driver falls out dead,"

      "You're on," returned his wife. They watch the western and sure
      enough
      the wagon hits a rock in the dirt road and the driver falls out of the
      wagon ... dead. The wife gets out of bed and returns shortly with a tray
      of
      food.

      After eating the husband says, "I have to admit that I saw this movie
      before."

      She in turn confesses, "I saw the movie before too. But I didn't
      think
      he was stupid enough to ride over the same rock twice...."
      ------------------------------------
      One day a sergeant of long service standing was trying to teach a
      bunch
      of raw recruits how to handle the rifle. The rookies were firing hither
      and
      yon and finally one of them shot the sarge in the seat of his britches.

      "You dumb, [censored, son of censored, censored, censored]," screamed
      the
      sarge.

      A second lieutenant who was with the group cautioned, "Remember, sarge,
      you're in the New Army. No profanities."

      The sergeant apologized to the officer and turned back to the
      recruit.
      "My goodness gracious," he said, "What on earth was your motivation in
      shooting me with unwarranted expenditure of valuable ammunition?"
      ---------------------------------
      A newcomer to the Ashe County political scene was out canvassing votes.
      He
      came to a farm and approached a young man milking a cow. Just as he
      was starting to make his pitch for a vote, an old man came out on the
      back
      porch and called to the young man, "Luke, come on in the house. Who's
      that
      man talking to you?"

      "Says he's a Republican politician, Pop," replied Luke.

      "Well, in that case", says the old man, "better bring the cow in with
      you."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      TriClear's 3 Step Acne Solution
      The latest technology for Clear Skin - In just 3 Steps

      Sign up for your FREE trial of TriClear and receive all 3 Steps to start
      your path towards Clear Skin.

      Spring Special!!! Order your risk free trial of TriClear and receive
      $4.00 off Shipping and handling. Act now because this special offer
      won't last. I'm more convinced than ever that you'll see actual, real
      results with this remarkable formula.

      By starting your skin care treatment with TriClear, you avoid the side
      effects commonly associated with Accutane. TriClear is a fast, easy,
      effective and safe track towards clear skin!

      BONUS: Free Trials ordered today will also come with
      10 FREE songs from BuyMusic.com .

      http://buffalosjokes.com/tric

      24/6
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52841.htm

      My number
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52842.htm

      L.A. Vow
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52843.htm

      Discrimination
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/52844.htm

      Unavailable
      http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20060420

      Coffee Clutch
      http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C20060421

      70's Music
      http://www.lablaughs.com/clean_toon.php?id=C19961013

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Get Up To 5 Free, No-Risk Health Insurance Quotes

      Shop the best plans from the nation's top carriers, all from local
      agents with the most competitive rates in town! Click Here Now!
      Fast - You'll be done in 47 seconds
      Quotes from people you can trust - Choose plans from local agents
      Great selection - Over 235 carriers
      Easy - No Social Security Number required

      Health Quote Finder has quoted over 189,000 customers in the last 12
      months! Click Here Now!

      http://buffalosjokes.com/hqf

      A lady came to the hospital to visit a friend. She had not been in a
      hospital for several years and felt very ignorant about all the new
      technology. A technician followed her onto the elevator, wheeling a
      large,
      intimidating looking machine with tubes and wires and dials. "Boy, would
      hate to be hooked up to that thing," she said.

      "So would I," replied the technician. "It's a floor-cleaning machine."

      :o)

      A man was traveling down a country road when he saw a large group of
      people
      outside a house. He stopped and asked a person why the large crowd was
      there.

      A farmer replied, "Joe's mule kicked his mother-in-law and she died."

      "Well," replied the man, "she must have had a lot of friends."

      "Nope," said the farmer, "we all just want to buy his mule."

      Christine

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We're holding five tickets to Six Flags Theme Park in your name. These
      tickets are good at any Six Flags and they're free* -- but you do need
      to sign up for them.

      Our registration site's here:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/six

      Follow the steps and you'll be on your way to getting your Six Flag
      tickets!

      One day a man took the train from Paris to Frankfurt. When he got in he
      said
      to the ticket man:

      "Sir. I really need you to do me a favor, I have to get down this train
      in
      Mannheim, but I'm very tired and it is for sure that I will fall asleep.
      so
      what I want you to do is that you wake me up in Mannheim because I have
      close a business there and it is very important for me. Here you have
      100
      Francs for the favor. But I warn you sometimes when people wake me up I
      get
      really violent, but no matters what I do or say you got to get me out of
      this train in Mannheim. Is that clear?"

      So the ticket man agreed and took the 100 francs. Later as the man had
      said
      he fell asleep, and when he woke up he realized that he was in
      Frankfurt. He
      was so mad at the ticket man that he ran over and started yelling at the
      ticket man.

      "Are you stupid or something??? I paid you 100 francs so that you wake
      me up
      in Mannheim. And you didn't, so I want my money back!"

      While the man was yelling at the ticket guy, two other guys that were
      also
      in the train were looking at them, so one turns to the other and says to
      him:

      Man 1: "Look at this guy! He is mad!"

      Man 2: "Yeah! He's almost as mad as the guy they made get out of the
      train
      in Mannheim."

      Christine

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      4 Cases of SNAPPLE or ARIZONA - FREE*!

      SNAPPLE Iced-Tea vs. ARIZONA Iced-Tea

      Vote Now & Get 4 Cases of your Favorite, FREE*!
      Click Here to Vote Now

      WHERE'S YOUR LOYALTY?

      SNAPPLE or ARIZONA

      It's tea time. Tell us who makes the better brew, SNAPPLE or ARIZONA, &
      get four 24-packs of your favorite-FREE*! Just vote for the iced-tea
      with the cool, sweet taste you crave & satisfy your taste buds today.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/tea

      Another month ends ...

      * All Targets Met
      * All Systems Working
      * All Customers Satisfied
      * All Staff Eager and Enthusiastic
      * All Pigs Fed and Ready to Fly

      :-))

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Are you tired of the bar scene? Want to meet someone special and tie
      the knot? SeekingMarriage.com is here to help you.

      This is a service designed specifically for those who are ready to
      settle down and begin a new chapter in their lives. Whether you are a
      young professional or a mature individual, we can help you, so long as
      you are serious about meeting someone and spending the rest of your life
      with that individual in marriage.

      SeekingMarriage.com was designed by professionals to let mature
      individuals find their perfect match. If you're tired of sifting
      through thousands of online profiles or you just simply don't believe in
      online dating, then we can help you. We will match you with REAL people
      in YOUR area. We have thousands of members waiting to meet YOU.

      This is NOT an online dating site, so don't expect to "chat" and "flirt"
      with others. Please register only if you are serious about
      relationships and want to meet someone to tie the knot with.

      http://buffalosjokes.com/seeking

      Gifts

      Katie: What are you doing Rudy?

      Rudy: I am fixing this gift up for Tami.

      Katie: It is a pretty gift sack, what is inside?

      Rudy puffs up...: A dead rat..killed it myself. I thought
      it would be a nice present for Tami.

      Katie shuffles her feet,,: Err ahh Sandi come over here.

      Sandi: Yes sis.

      Katie: Look at what Rudy wants to give Tami for a present...
      a dead rat.

      Rudy: Not any old dead rat, but one that I killed with my own
      hands.

      Sandi: I have a present for Tami also.

      Katie: What do you have?

      Sandi: Well my sack is a bit larger. Take a look.

      Katie: Ack! A sack of heads, rabbit heads, mole heads. You are
      a bunch of barbarians!

      Sandi: We hunt. How do you get your food Katie?

      Katie: I order take out. Hrumpt! Pizza to go, Chinese take out.

      The Herd in Guthrie