Clean Chips For Thurs

  • b brabant
    Message 1 of 356 , Apr 1, 2004

      Today is April Fool's Day. It is a time of pranks and jokes and when
      you work in a place like a fireroom or a flywheel factory it is just
      like
      the other 365 days of the year. Everyone likes to laugh and play a
      little
      practical joke every once and a while but my brother Ron took it to
      new heights. We were making a ring out of heat treatable steel that
      eventually would become a gear in an Allison transmission. Allison
      was very picky about the material they were shipped and would refuse
      a whole truckload over one bad part. The weld on the ring had to be
      ground flush right from the welder and it was a hot and time consuming
      job that was considered to be one of the worse assignments in the plant.
      We did all the grinding with Black and Decker grinders and usually
      went through four or five a day. I would gather them all up and
      reassemble
      the good parts back into useable grinders and put them back on the floor
      with a notch in the handle showing that it had been rebuilt. I was proud
      that I was saving the company hundreds of dollars per grinder as many
      had four or five notches in the handle.
      One morning the foreman came up to me and told me the last batch of
      grinders I had rebuilt were " crap " and that brother Ron had burnt up
      five
      that morning and Ron was upset that it was slowing up the number of
      parts
      he was able to turn out as he had to find the foreman and get another
      grinder. I decided I had better check this out and ducking behind
      machinery
      I managed to get within ten feet of Ron without him noticing. I watched
      as
      he
      took a rebuilt grinder he had gotten only minutes before from the
      foreman
      and clamped the grinding wheel into the vice that normally held the ring
      for grinding. He then held the trigger on the grinder, and unable to
      turn
      it overheated and smoke started to pour out of it. About that time I
      walked
      up behind him and kicked him in the butt with a size 12 steel toed boot
      thereby informing him that the game was over and he didn't even give me
      the usual innocent, " What was that for?"
      Keep an eye out for pranksters out there and enjoy the chips.......
      buffalo

      Now anyone can make copies of their of their entire DVD movie
      collection,
      WITHOUT the cost of a DVD burner. Click Here:
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=384&w=text

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Lent Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      John Smith was the only Protestant to move into a large Catholic
      neighborhood. On the first Friday of Lent, John was outside grilling a
      big
      juicy steak
      on his grill.

      Meanwhile, all of his neighbors were eating cold tuna fish for supper.
      This went on each Friday of Lent. On the last Friday of Lent, the
      neighborhood
      men got together and decided that something had to be done about John,
      he
      was
      tempting them to eat meat each Friday of Lent, and they couldn't take it
      anymore.

      They decided to try and convert John to be a Catholic. They went over
      and
      talked to him and were so happy that he decided to join all of his
      neighbors
      and become a Catholic. They took him to Church, and the Priest sprinkled
      some
      water over him, and said, "You were born a Baptist, you were raised a
      Baptist,
      and now you are a Catholic."

      The men were so relieved, now their biggest Lenten temptation was
      resolved.
      The next year's Lenten season rolled around. The first Friday of Lent
      came,
      and just at supper time, when the neighborhood was setting down to
      their
      tuna fish dinner, came the wafting smell of steak cooking on a grill.
      The neighborhood men could not believe their noses! WHAT WAS GOING ON?
      They called each other up and decided to meet over in John's yard to
      see
      if
      he had forgotten it was the first Friday of Lent?

      The group arrived just in time to see John standing over his grill
      with a
      small pitcher of water. He was sprinkling some water over his steak on
      the
      grill, saying, "You were born a cow, you were raised a cow, and now you
      are
      fish."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Snowbird Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Tips For Snowbirds Moving South

      Save all manner of bacon grease. You will be instructed later how to use
      it.
      If you forget a Southerner's name, refer to him (or her) as "Bubba". You
      have a 75% chance of being right.
      Just because you can drive on snow and ice does not mean we can. Stay
      home
      the two days of the year it snows.
      If you do run your car into a ditch, don't panic. Four men in the cab of
      four wheel drive with a 12-pack of beer and a tow chain will be along
      shortly. Don't try to help them. Just stay out of their way. This is
      what
      they live for.
      Don't be surprised to find movie rentals and bait in the same store.
      Do not buy food at the movie store.
      If it can't be fried in bacon grease, it ain't worth cooking, let alone
      eating.
      Remember: "Y'all" is singular. "All y'all" is plural. "All y'all's" is
      plural possessive.
      There is nothing sillier than a Northerner imitating a southern accent,
      unless it is a southerner imitating a Boston accent.
      Get used to hearing, "You ain't from around here, are you?"
      People walk slower here.
      Don't be worried that you don't understand anyone. They don't understand
      you
      either.
      The first Southern expression to creep into a transplanted Northerner's
      vocabulary is the adjective "Big ol'", as in "big ol' truck" or "big ol'
      boy". Eighty-five percent begin their new southern influenced dialect
      with
      this expression. One hundred percent are in denial about it.
      The proper pronunciation you learned in school is no longer proper.
      Be advised: The "He needed killin'" defense is valid here.
      If attending a funeral in the South, remember, we stay until the last
      shovel
      of dirt is thrown on and the tent is torn down.
      If you hear a Southerner exclaim, "Hey, y'all, watch this!" stay out of
      his
      way. These are likely the last words he will ever say.
      Most Southerners do not use turn signals, and they ignore those who do.
      In
      fact, if you see a signal blinking on a car with a southern license
      plate,
      you may rest assured that it was on when the car was purchased.
      Northerners can be identified by the spit on the inside of their car's
      windshield that comes from yelling at other drivers.
      The winter wardrobe you always brought out in September can wait until
      November.
      If there is the prediction of the slightest chance of even the most
      minuscule accumulation of snow, your presence is required at the local
      grocery store. It does not matter if you need anything from the store,
      it is
      just something you're supposed to do.
      Satellite dishes are very popular in the South. When you purchase one it
      is
      to be positioned directly in front of your trailer. This is logical
      bearing
      in mind that the dish cost considerably more than the trailer and
      should,
      therefore, be displayed.
      Tornadoes and Southerners going through a divorce have a lot in common.
      In
      either case, you know someone is going to lose a trailer.
      Florida is not considered a southern state. There are far more Yankees
      than
      Southerners living there.
      In southern churches you will hear the hymn, "All Glory, Laud and
      Honor".
      You will also here expressions such as, "Laud, have mercy", "Good Laud",
      and
      "Laudy, Laudy, Laudy".
      As you are cursing the person driving 15 mph in a 55 mph zone, directly
      in
      the middle of the road, remember, many folks learned to drive on a model
      of
      vehicle known as John Deere, and this is the proper speed and lane
      position
      for the vehicle.
      You can ask a Southerner for directions, but unless you already know the
      positions of key hills, trees and rocks, you're better off trying to
      find it
      yourself.

      Mac

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      >>> Privacy Defender 2.0 <<<

      Stop Popups & Spyware - Guaranteed!

      --> Order Today and Save 50% <--

      Spyware/Adware infects 9 out of 10 Internet connected PCs and has
      surpassed viruses as the #1 threat to your online privacy.

      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=343&w=text

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Kitchen Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      One day during cooking class, the teacher, Mrs. Jones, was extolling her
      secrets for preparing perfect sauces.

      When she ordered us to the stoves to prepare our assignments, she said,
      "Don't forget to use wooden spoons."

      As I stirred my sauce, I contemplated the physics behind the mystery of
      the
      wooden spoon, and decided it must have something to do with heat
      conduction.
      I approached Mrs. Jones to test my theory.

      "Why wooden spoons?" I asked.

      "Because," she replied, "if I have to sit here listening to twenty-three
      metal spoons banging against metal pots, I'll go nuts."

      mp3

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Free Money To Pay Your Bills

      Brand New From Matthew Lesko, New York Times Best Selling Author

      Pay off your credit card bills or cover basic expenses with...

      over 4,000 government programs like:
      $9,500.00 to pay any bills
      $2,800.00 to pay your heating bills
      $1,200.00 to pay your mortgage or rent
      $15,000.00 to pay for child care
      $3,000.00 to help buy a car
      $4,000.00 to pay closing costs on a home
      $500.00 to pay your property taxes
      $700.00 to pay utility bills
      $800.00 to pay your food bills
      $4,800.00 to pay for family expenses
      $3,000.00 to volunteer in your neighborhood
      $500.00 to pay your pet's veterinarian bills
      Even $1,000.00 to pay your bills while you're waiting for other
      government
      money!

      Everyone Qualifies For Something...Even Millionaires Qualify

      Over 30 Million Qualified Americans Don't Apply For This Money Because
      They
      Don't Know Where To Go...

      Make Sure Your Family Is Getting Yours

      CLICK HERE

      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=236&w=text

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Fired Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hires a new CEO. This new
      boss
      is determined to rid the company of all slackers.

      On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on
      a wall. The room is full of workers and he wants to let them know he
      means
      business! The CEO walks up to the guy and asks, "And how much money do
      you
      make a week?"

      A little surprised, the young fellow looks at him and replies, "I make
      $300.00 a week. Why?" The CEO then hands the guy $1,200 in cash and
      screams,
      "Here's four weeks' pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!"

      Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the CEO looks around the
      room
      and asks, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?"

      With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters,

      "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Stop Typing, Start Talking
      Do you type with 2 fingers?
      Breakthrough Voice Recognition Software
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=187&w=text

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      IRS Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      1. Post Office just recalled their newest stamps:
      They had pictures of IRS agents on them, and people couldn't figure out
      which side to spit on.

      2. If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could only
      save
      one of them, would you go to lunch or read the newspaper?

      3. What do you call 25 I.R.S. agents buried up to their chins in cement?
      Not
      enough cement.

      4. What do you call 25 skydiving I.R.S. agents?
      Skeet.

      5. What do you throw to a drowning I.R.S. agent?
      His co-workers.

      6. What's brown and looks really good on an I.R.S. agent?
      A Doberman.

      7. What's the difference between an I.R.S. agent and a mosquito? One is
      bloodsucking parasite, the other is an insect.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Are you missing calls?
      Stay online without missing your phone calls with CallWave!
      Click Here Now:
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=86&w=text

      Easy to download and even easier to afford, CallWave answers the phone
      for
      you - while you shop online, check your email, and surf the web.

      While you're busy working or playing online, CallWave alerts you to
      incoming
      calls.

      Now that's a good idea.

      No extra phone line necessary

      Downloads in less than a minute

      Works with your existing AOL account or ISP within the United States

      Basic service is FREE

      Why pay to install an additional phone line? Download CallWave and
      you'll
      have your very own INTERNET ANSWERING MACHINE.

      Actually, that's a really good idea.
      Click Here Now:
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=86&w=text

      Happy Birthday Carol aka InLace
      http://www.groupcard.com/birthday4/multitalents.html

      April Fool's Day- History, Traditions, andFoolishness
      http://wilstar.com/holidays/aprilfool.htm

      APRIL FOOLS DAY N.Y. Parade
      http://www.culturejamming.com/html/april.html

      Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes Of All Time
      http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/aprilfool

      Great news! Easter is Sunday April 11th. In honor of the Easter season,
      zChocolat.com is offering a 'BUY 2 GET 1 FREE' special on its
      bestsellers
      'GOURMANDISE' and 'VIOLETTE' (see below). This special ends 4/11/2004.

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10282664

      Virtual Easter Baskets
      http://www.bearjests.com/easter/

      Eggs Decorated
      http://www.twingroves.district96.k12.il.us/Easter/Eggs.html

      Simply Simon Pictures
      http://members.fortunecity.com/okielady/simon/pictures.html

      Carla's Aprils Fools Day Page
      http://www.carla-online.com/seasonal/aprilfoolsday/

      Allrecipes | Advice | Easter Menu
      http://allrecipes.com/advice/coll/all/articles/525P1.asp

      Monster Works for Everyone. Make it Work for You.

      For job seekers, Monster offers a free My Monster Account giving users
      access to free career advice. Job seekers can also store their Monster
      Resume online to apply for jobs. Our newest product, Monster Networking,
      will give your users the opportunity to search and connect with a
      network of
      over one million professionals!

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10313584

      SALLY Simply Sally
      http://www.simplysally.com/tut/MAGK/index.html

      Popup Nightmare; Invasion of the Browser Snatchers!
      http://www.dannysdailys.com/tips/dan44.html

      Smilies Page1 001.gif - 024.gif
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/scri8e/people/I_O_I/ZPage1.html

      Ofoto

      Get the most out of your new digital camera with Kodak Prints.

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10297056

      THE PET CAFE
      http://www.cockatielcottage.net/biscuitsnbones/maincc.html

      Kitty Korner
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/wheresthemeat.htm

      POOFCAT YUM!
      http://www.poofcat.com/af1.html

      Looking for shoes and tired of the lack of sizes and brands at your
      local
      store? Free shipping and return shipping if you are not satisfied..

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-164094

      Web's
      Most Popular Shoe Store!</a>

      QVC... Your Beauty Secret http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-9254862

      QVC.com for great exercise equipment, videos, and accessories from
      Pilates.
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10276128

      QVC.com brand name electronics from HP, Toshiba, Lexmark & more.
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-9254874

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      School Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      When I first started college, the Dean came in and said "Good Morning"
      all of us.

      When we echoed back to him, he responded "Ah, you're Freshmen."

      He explained. "When you walk in and say good morning, and they say good
      morning back, it's Freshmen. When they put their newspapers down and
      open
      their books, it's Sophomores. When they look up so they can see the
      instructor over the tops of the newspapers, it's juniors. When they put
      their feet up on the desks and keep reading, it's seniors.

      "And when you walk in and say good morning, and they write it down, it's
      graduate students."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Considering starting a home day care center in the United States
      Thinking of
      making an income while staying home and caring for your own children
      Considering running a day care at a church or other outside facility
      Ready
      to take your knowledge and skills of working with children and applying
      it
      to your own business Ready to make a leap from your current baby-sitting
      service to a full-time day care business

      http://hop.clickbank.net/?buffalosjo/daycare

      Oh What A Feeling

      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/feeling.htm

      U-Haul
      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/uhaul.htm

      Front - Back The Beach?
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny742.html

      It's A Hold Up! http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny743.html

      One Lawyer
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny744.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Church Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A rich man went to his vicar and said, "I want you and your wife to take
      three-month trip to the Holy Land at my expense. When you come back,
      I'll
      have a surprise for you". The vicar accepted the offer, and he and his
      wife
      went off to the Middle East.

      Three months later they returned home and were met by the wealthy
      parishioner, who told them that while they were gone, he had had a new
      church built. "It's the finest building money can buy, vicar," said the
      man.
      "No expense was spared." And he was right. It was a magnificent edifice
      both
      outside and in.

      But there was one striking difference. There was only one pew, and it
      was at
      the very back. "A church with only one pew?" asked the vicar.

      "You just wait until Sunday," the rich man said.

      When the time came for the Sunday service, the early arrivals entered
      the
      church, filed onto the one pew and sat down. When the pew was full, a
      switch
      clicked silently, a circuit closed, the gears meshed, a belt moved and,
      automatically, the rear pew began to move forward. When it reached the
      front
      of the church, it came to a stop. At the same time, another empty pew
      came
      up from below at the back and more people sat down. And so it continued,
      pews filling and moving forwards until finally the church was full, from
      front to back.

      "Wonderful!" said the vicar, "Marvelous!"

      The service began, and the vicar started to preach his sermon. He
      launched
      into his text and, when 12 o'clock came, he was still going strong, with
      no
      end in sight. Suddenly a bell rang, and a trap door in the floor behind
      the
      pulpit dropped open.

      "Wonderful!" said the congregation, "Marvelous!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      If you own a dog or puppy, you need this information. The information
      basically covers all three categories of training your dog: fixing dog
      problems, tips and secrets to use in your everyday training, and buying
      and
      raising a new puppy or older dog. It applies to all breeds and ages of
      dogs.
      It doesn't matter if you own an old dog or a young one, the information
      is,
      in some cases, shocking! You'll be saving time and money, avoiding
      mistakes
      and disastrous situations, and learning secrets other people only wish
      they
      knew. Here are a few things I discuss that will start getting your dog
      listen to you, immediately.

      http://hop.clickbank.net/?buffalosjo/agkatz

      As a member of the organization that installs computer systems aboard
      Navy
      ships, I am mindful of how important the off-ship e-mail capabilities
      are to
      sailor morale, especially when some vessels are deployed for up to six
      months. One day while shopping at the base commissary, I noticed another
      crucial aspect of my job. I was trailing a frazzled mother with two
      active
      children, and I watched as she stalked over to where her young son had
      perched himself on the rail of the freezer case. "If you don't get off
      there
      right now," she commanded, "I'm going to e-mail your father!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes.

      Now You Can Have These All-Time Favorite Recipes to Easily Prepare

      in Your Own Kitchen. Impress Your Family and Friends with Recipes
      They'll
      Love

      http://hop.clickbank.net/?buffalosjo/2cook

      Ole wasn't looking where he was going & his shopping cart collided with
      Bill's, as he turned a corner at the local Wal Mart. Ole says to Bill,
      "Vhoops! I'm sorry, but I was yust lewkin' fer my vife." "Vhat a
      coincidence," says the Bill, "so am I, and I'm gittin' more den a little
      frustrated"
      Ole: "Vell, maybe I can help yew. Vhat duss yer vife lewk like?"

      Bill: "Vell, she's tall, slender, with long, blond hair, blue eyes, long
      legs, curly eye lashes, & a great smile. Vhat duss yer vife lewk like?"

      Ole: "Neffer yew mind about dat, let's yust say we yust lewk for yers!"

      Rita

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Your Link to discount Ink

      It does not get easier than this!

      Shop, Click, Ship and Save.

      Save up to 75% on ink, toner, paper and more....

      Click Here
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=263&w=text

      Message 356 of 356 , Jul 25, 2013
        My name is buffalo and i have the watch.

        With Buffy and i both trying to lose weight I have cut
        down the amount of fast food meals to three or four a
        month. That usually includes pizza once, McDonalds
        and Burger King once, and Taco Bell or Subway the
        other time. We no longer have a KFC as some
        employees were selling drugs out of there and when
        KFC found out they permanently pulled their franchise.
        Although I admire this action, that left us with only
        the supermarket deli chicken to fill that got to have
        some chicken right now urge and it isn't the same. It
        also doen't stop KFC from torturing you with the ads
        for new items like their boneless chicken and hot bites.
        Come on people spend your ad dollars where you have
        a store. Oh and we had two McDonald's up here but
        the one near the university wasn't doing well and
        when it closed they bulldozed it to the ground a short
        time after. What a waste of a building as it was only
        about 10-15 years old, and was Buffy's first job in high
        school.

        I misheard an announcement today about Taco Bell
        stopping their children's meal and toys and thought
        they had said McDonalds. When I mentioned it to
        Buffy, Eva went nuts as she usually controls where the
        fast food is coming from by what toys are being offered.
        I haven't told her yet that McDonald's plans on giving
        out more books with their Happy Meals which doesn't
        hurt my feelings one bit. books hurt your feet a lot less
        than plastic toys when you step on them in the dark
        and don't laugh at you or make rude comments.

        The actual announcement about McDonald's today was
        about the increase in sales at Wendy's beating out the
        growth at McDonald's. I sent Buffy to Wendy's last month
        as we hadn't been there in years and told her to bring me
        back burgers and fries from the dollar menu. My first
        question wa," Where's The Beef." The patty wasn't
        much larger than that in a White Castle burger. Also
        while we are on the subject of burger accessories,
        remember how McDonalds used to have the best fries?
        About a year ago BK brought out there new fries that
        are larger and don't go limp on you when you nuke them.
        The only problem is that they oversalt them in my opinion.
        I have pretty much put away the salt shakers around
        my dining area and the salt on a half dozen BK fries
        will put your BP up 20 points for the rest of the day, so
        have it your way and tell them easy on the salt or I'll
        call corporate on you.
        Enjoy the chips... buff

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Transylvania Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Bob Hill and his new wife, Betty, are vacationing in Europe, near
        Transylvania . They drive in a rental car along a rather deserted highway.
        It is late, raining very hard and Bob can barely see the road in front of
        the car. Suddenly, the car skids out of control. Bob attempts to control it,
        but to no avail. The car swerves and smashes into a tree.. Moments later,
        Bob shakes his head to clear the fog. Dazed, he looks over at the passenger
        seat and sees Betty unconscious, with her head bleeding. Despite the rain
        and unfamiliar countryside, Bob knows he has to get her medical assistance.
        He carefully picks her up and begins trudging down the road. After a short
        while, he sees a light and heads towards it, which is coming from a large,
        old house. He approaches the door and knocks. A small, hunched man opens the
        door. Bob blurts, "Hello, my name is Bob Hill and this is my wife Betty.
        We've been in a terrible accident, and my wife has been Seriously hurt. Can
        I please use your phone?" "I'm sorry," replies the hunchback, "but we don't
        have a phone. My master is a doctor. Come in, and I will get him." Bob
        brings his wife in. An older man comes down the stairs. "I'm afraid my
        assistant may have misled you. I am not a medical doctor; I am a scientist.
        However, it is many miles to the nearest clinic, and I have had some basic
        medical training. I will see what I can do. Igor, bring them down to the
        laboratory." With that, Igor picks up Betty and carries her downstairs, with
        Bob following closely. Igor places Betty on a table in the lab. Bob
        collapses from exhaustion and his own injuries, so Igor places Bob on an
        adjoining table. After a brief examination, Igor's master looks worried.
        "Things are serious, Igor. Prepare a transfusion." Igor and his master work
        feverishly, but to no avail. Bob and Betty Hill are no more. The Hills'
        deaths upsets Igor's master greatly. Wearily, he climbs the steps to his
        conservatory, which houses his grand piano. It is here that he has always
        found solace and he begins to play. A stirring, almost haunting melody fills
        the house. Meanwhile, Igor is still in the lab tidying up. His eyes catch
        movement, and he notices the fingers on Betty's hand twitch, keeping time to
        the haunting piano music. Stunned, he watches as Bob's arm begins to rise,
        marking the beat. He is further amazed as Betty and Bob both sit up
        straight! Unable to contain himself, he dashes up the stairs to the
        conservatory. He bursts in and shouts to his master: "Master, Master! The
        Hills are alive with the sound of music!"

        Stan Kegel via Ted

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Beggar Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Two beggars are sitting side by side on a street in Rome, Italy.
        One has a Cross in front of him; the other one is holding the Star of David.
        Many people go by, look at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of
        the beggar sitting behind the Cross.

        The Pope comes by.
        He stops to watch the throngs of people giving money to the beggar who holds
        the Cross while none give to the beggar holding the Star of David.
        Finally, the Pope approaches the beggar with the Star of David and says: "My
        poor fellow, don't you understand? This is a Catholic country; this city is
        the Seat of Catholicism. People aren't going to give you money if you sit
        there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting
        beside a beggar who is holding a Cross. In fact, they would probably give
        more money to him just out of spite."

        The beggar with the Star of David listened to the Pope, smiled, and turned
        to the beggar with the Cross and said, "Moishe, look who's trying to teach
        the Goldstein brothers about marketing!"

        Dianne

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Funeral Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        An old Jewish man, Mr. Goldberg, dies and his family is planning the
        funeral. The local rabbi, they discover, is on a trip to Israel. After
        many telephone calls, they manage to reach a rabbi from the next town;
        he agrees to officiate at the funeral the next day. After chanting the
        "Kaddish" and "El Molay Rachamim" the rabbi begins his eulogy.

        "We are here to mourn the passing of our friend, Mr. Goldberg, a
        respected citizen and honored member of the community," Suddenly, an old
        man jumps up and says, "What are you talking about, Rabbi? This man was
        a gonnif, a momzer, and would cheat his own grandmother for fifty cents!

        "The rabbi decides to take another approach, "We are here to mourn the
        passing of our friend Mr. Goldberg, a patron of the synagogue and
        dedicated Talmudic scholar."

        Again the old man jumps up and says, "Are you meshuggeh, Rabbi? This man
        hasn't been in a shul since his bar mitzvah!"

        Again, the rabbi begins his eulogy, "We are here to mourn the passing of
        our friend, Mr. Goldberg, a loving husband and dedicated father." Once
        again the old man jumps up and says, "Rabbi, you obviously didn't know
        Goldberg. He cheated on his wife whenever he could and he never had time
        to spend with his children!"

        At this point, the rabbi is at a loss for words. Finally, he says, "My
        friends, have we not as Jews suffered from the insults and prejudices of
        our neighbors? Must we stoop to their level and speak ill of our own
        people? Surely, there is someone in this congregation who knew Mr.
        Goldberg and can say something good and kind about his life."

        After an entire minute of silence, the old man stands up again and says,
        "His brother was worse!"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Border Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrived at an Irish border
        checkpoint. Paddy the officer stops them and tells them: "Well now, it's
        illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro, Quattro means four".

        "Quattro is just the name of the automobile," the Englishmen retorts
        incredulously. "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry five
        persons."

        "Ah no, you can not pull that one on me," replies Paddy. "Quattro means
        four. You have five people in your car and you are therefore breaking
        the law."

        The Englishmen replies angrily, "You are an idiot! Call your supervisor
        over - I want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

        "Sorry," responds Paddy, "Murphy's not available. He is busy with 2
        fellas in a Fiat Uno."

        Please forgive our lack of a fancy template at the moment and
        enjoy these pages from our friends.

        Melva
        http://silverandgoldandthee.com/Rogs_Poems/ToAg.html

        Send A Smile Today
        http://www.adreamandasmile.com/Smiles-6/Force_It.html

        The Rainbow Bridge Poem - A Pet Loss Poem
        http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

        One Brave Little Dog
        http://www.dogwork.com/kan6/

        Bobcat On A Cactus!
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/bobcatoncactus.html

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        On the first day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher.
        The supermarket manager's daughter brought the teacher a basket of assorted
        fruit. The florist's son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers. The
        candy-store owner's daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of candy. Then
        the liquor-store owner's son brought up a big, heavy box. The teacher lifted
        it up and noticed that it was leaking a little bit.She touched a drop of the
        liquid with her finger and tasted it. "Is it wine?" she guessed. "No," the
        boy replied. She tasted another drop and asked, " Champagne ?" "No," said
        the little boy............."It's a puppy!"

        Ted

        "I've got 3 TVs, cable, & a satellite dish; I have 3 phone lines in the
        house, a cell phone & one in the car, plus a pager.

        I use 2 computers, 3 ISPs and a fax. I subscribe to two daily papers &
        one weekly one. I watch both the local & network news every evening.

        And my kids have the nerve to tell me I'm out of touch!"

        ------

        Everyone had weighed in, and our diet-workshop leader began her lecture
        on the week's topic - the problems of dining out.

        She talked about alternatives, such as requesting diet sodas and salad
        dressings, and having meat broiled instead of fried.

        Finally she turned the question over to the group for discussion. "What
        is the greatest problem you encounter when going out to eat?"

        Replied one woman rather quickly......

        "Running into you!"

        ------

        My dad bought my mom a piano for her birthday.

        A few weeks later, I asked how she was doing with it.

        "Oh....that," said my dad, "I persuaded her to switch to a clarinet."

        "Gee, how come?" I asked.

        "Well..." he answered, "because with a clarinet, she can't sing...."

        ------

        The banker had called the man in to talk about his account.

        "Your financial affairs are in a big mess! Your wife constantly
        overdraws your account. She is behind in her charge accounts at the
        department store, and her check stubs are all added wrong. So...why
        don't you talk to her about it?"

        "Because...." said the man, "I would rather argue with you than with
        her."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Fishing Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Two blondes go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the
        reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a
        cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune!

        The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same
        thing happens on the second day, and also on the third day. It goes on
        like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the
        blondes catches a fish.

        As they're driving home they're really depressed. One blonde turns to
        the other and says,

        "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen
        hundred bucks?"

        The other blonde says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any
        more!"

        An Emergency Call Center worker in London, England, has been sacked,
        much to the dismay of her
        colleagues who are reportedly unhappy with her dismissal.

        It seems a male caller dialed 999 from a mobile phone stating, "I am
        depressed and lying here on a
        railway line. I am waiting for the train to come so that I can finally
        meet Allah."

        Apparently, "Remain calm and stay on the line," was not considered to
        be an appropriate response