Clean Chips For Mon

  • b brabant
    Message 1 of 286 , Dec 1, 2003

      First just to clear something up that I haven't mentioned in a few
      years, my first name is Bill, which is what the B in bbrabant stands for
      . I know that Buffalo Bob is a famous character but my buffalo nickname
      came from my resemblance to the animal hence bill the buffalo would be
      more correct than Buffalo Bill.
      I was impressed with the President's trip to Iraq on Thanksgiving. No
      matter what precautions were taken it is pretty bold to fly Air Force
      One into Baghdad Airport after another airliner had an engine shot out
      days before. It is even bolder to tell your wife you are going to the
      7-11 for a Big Gulp and be spotted on national TV 10 hours later in a
      foreign country when you were supposed to be basting the turkey. I know
      I would be grounded big time after that.
      I want to say I was impressed also by the actions of Sen. Clinton and
      Wesley Clark in front of the media. They chose not to belittle the
      President's trip as a photo op and recognized the value of our leaders
      sharing the holidays with the troops. We hosted many politicians onboard
      the Constellation when I was stationed on her and nothing makes a
      soldier or sailor feel more appreciated. It is easy to believe during a
      war that you are just another pawn on the chess board, forgotten till it
      becomes time to sacrifice you for a King or Queen. When you are visited
      by a dignitary and thanked at least for a few days you feel like a
      knight . Be careful out there it's Monday and more than a few people are
      carrying leftover turkey sandwiches.... buffalo

      Radio Control Micro Stunt Car
      Flip, roll, twist, turn, and spin your stunt car, all with one wireless
      remote. This car can do countless tricks and stunts - it even lights up
      as it zooms around! Kids of all ages will love this stunt buggy! Long
      Lasting Battery Charge...

      The car charges in less than 1 minute and holds that charge for 30
      minutes. You'll be amazed by the super wheelies and the blazing speed of
      this RC Stunt Car!

      Order Today!
      Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=508&i=443

      >> Front Axle Spinning Action
      >> Super Wheelies
      >> Blazing Speed
      >> Lights up as it moves
      >> Incredible Flips
      >> 360° Spins
      >> Fully Functional Remote Control
      >> Up to 30 Minute Action on Recharge
      >> Fun for All Ages!

      Order Today!
      Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=508&i=443

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Health Club Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Dear Diary...

      For my 65th birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a week of
      personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am still
      in great shape since playing on my college football team 25 years ago,
      I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.

      Called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named
      Belinda, who identified herself as a 26-year old aerobics instructor and
      model for athletic clothing and swimwear. My wife seemed pleased with my
      enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to
      chart my progress.............

      Monday:
      Started my day at 6:00am. Tough to get out of bed, but and it was well
      worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Belinda waiting for
      me. She is something of a Greek goddess - with blond hair, dancing eyes
      and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo! Belinda gave me a tour and showed
      me the machines. She took my pulse after five minutes on the treadmill.
      She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attributed it to
      standing next to her in her Lycra aerobic outfit. I enjoyed watching the
      skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout
      today. Very inspiring. Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups,
      although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she
      was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!

      Tuesday:
      I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door.
      Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the
      air-then she put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the
      treadmill, but I made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it
      all worthwhile. I feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.

      Wednesday:
      The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying on the toothbrush on the
      counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a
      hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to
      steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot. Belinda
      was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club
      members Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and
      when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying. My
      chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair
      monster. Why the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an
      activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help
      me get in shape and enjoy life. She said some other crap too.

      Thursday:
      Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her
      thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being
      a half an hour late, it took me that long to tie my shoes. Belinda took
      me to work out with dumbbells. When she was not looking, I ran and hid
      in the men's room. She sent Lars to find me, then, as punishment, put me
      on the rowing machine - which I sank.

      Friday:
      I hate that Belinda more that any human being has ever hated any other
      human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anemic little
      cheerleader. If there was a part of my body I could move without
      unbearable pain, I would beat her with it. Belinda wanted me to work on
      my triceps. I don't have any triceps! And if you don't want dents in the
      floor, don't hand me the *&%#(#&**!! @*@ barbells or anything that
      weighs more than a sandwich. (Which I am sure you learned in the sadist
      school you attended and graduated magna cum laude
      from.)
      The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition
      teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach
      or the choir director?

      Saturday:
      Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly
      voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing her made me
      want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the
      strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight
      hours of the Weather Channel.

      Sunday:
      I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and
      thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year my
      wife will choose a gift for me that is fun - like a root canal or a
      vasectomy.

      Doug

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Doctor Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Jill went to see her family doctor about her husband John. "For the
      first twenty years, he was fine Doc, not nervous or jumpy at all. Then
      for the next 10 years, he's been irritable, jumpy and fidgety. And now
      the last 5 years, he's been awful jumpy and nervous. He can't sit still
      in the same room with me for even 5 minutes. I don't know what to do for
      him. Can you help?"

      "What your husband needs is a little rest, Jill. Here is a sleeping
      pill."

      "Oh, Thank you Doctor. A million thanks to you. And when do I give him
      the medicine?"

      "Not HIM, Jill, YOU take it."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Tired of long pharmacy store lines? Too embarrassed to go to your home
      town doctor? Now there you have a choice! USAPrescription.com

      USAPrescription.com is a U.S. based convenient, responsible and secure
      online service offering patients throughout the world quick access to a
      large selection of safe and effective Rx prescription medications for
      weight control, birth control, disease and skin care, and pain
      management .

      In addition to many common prescription medications USA Prescription
      offers a variety of natural health and beauty supplements and home test
      kits for fertility, HIV, prostate PSA , cholesterol, allergies and more.

      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/eprescribe.htm

      An account executive at a stock-and-bond firm telephoned an elderly
      woman client who had purchased her first stock - one hundred shares of
      Proctor & Gamble. He told her that he had just heard they were going to
      split.

      "Oh! What a shame." she lamented. "I'm so sorry to hear that. And,
      they've been together for so long too."

      ~~~

      Did you hear about the 2 guys who decided to try duck hunting? They
      bought new outfits & equipment, and went out to a place in the woods
      where they heard the hunting was really good. But after several hours of
      thrashing through the woods, one fellow said, "I don't know about this.
      We've been out here all day and haven't caught a single duck. Do you
      think we're doing something wrong?"

      "I don't know," replied the other." Maybe we're not throwing the dog up
      high enough."

      ~~~~~

      Recently in Traffic Court a man who received an expensive parking ticket
      testified that a uniformed Policeman had given his OK for the man to
      park there.

      The Judge asked the man if he would recognize the Officer if he ever saw
      him again, and the man replied that he would.

      The Judge then said, "Good. When you see the Officer again, tell him he
      owes you $57. Next..."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Farting Santa!
      http://www.gagsplus.com/a.php?i=1733&p=farting/santa.shtml

      Naughty Gift Wrap!
      http://www.gagsplus.com/a.php?i=1733&p=wrap/index.shtml

      Homer sings and dances!
      http://www.gagsplus.com/a.php?i=1733&p=farting/homer.shtml

      Christmas Cash!
      http://www.gagsplus.com/a.php?i=1733&p=funnymoney/index2.shtml

      A tobacco company sent Dave several packages of cigarettes with the
      explanation: "We are sending you some of our finest cigarettes. We hope
      you enjoy them and will want more."

      After several months the tobacco company received this reply from Dave:
      "I got your cigarettes and soaked them in a quart of water which I
      sprayed on my bug-infested rosebushes. Every bug died!

      These cigarettes make best poison ever! Please send me some more next
      year in case any bugs survived."

      ~~~~~~

      A stewardess was getting very annoyed by 3 little children on the plane.
      They had been bugging her since take-off, complaining that they were
      hungry or bored or tired or thirsty or needed to go to the bathroom and
      whatever else you could imagine a small child commenting and complaining
      about.

      Well, the stewardess had had enough. The next time the children said
      that they were bored, the stewardess told them to go play outside.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Get a FREE Puppy Starter Kit from PEDIGREE ®!

      Your puppy can't tell you what he needs to eat... But the FREE PEDIGREE®
      Puppy Starter Kit can.

      If puppies came with feeding instructions, you wouldn't have to think
      twice about what food to give them. Fortunately, the PEDIGREE® Puppy
      Starter Kit tells you all you need to know about feeding and caring for
      your puppy. You'll also get a FREE subscription to the PEDIGREE® Puppy
      Scoops e-newsletter, and $8 in PEDIGREE® coupons.

      Get your FREE PEDIGREE® Puppy Starter Kit now! Click here.
      http://oz.valueclick.com/r/hs0240501/a0105914/0

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      School Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      When I went with my stepdaughter to visit a prestigious university, our
      student guide pointed out the nationally ranked library and
      state-of-the-art science facilities. She told us that the professors
      were the best in the world, and she recommended my stepdaughter apply
      early to improve her chances for admission. "We get so many
      applicants," she boasted, "because of the stature the school."

      After the tour I asked our guide, "So, why did you choose this school?"

      "Oh," she replied matter-of-factly, "because my boyfriend goes here."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Remote Control Battle Tops!
      Beyblades, from Yu-Gi-Oh! You control the action with these high-tech
      remote contols! Quick charger and batteries included!

      http://www.gagsplus.com/a.php?i=1733&p=toys/beyblade.shtml

      The Rope Via Dianne
      http://www.ticz.com/homes/users/bob/the-rope/the-rope.htm

      "Have A Palmy Balmy Christmas!"
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/1449/FL/MA-026.html

      Simple life Via Dianne
      http://www.send4fun.com/pages/simplelife/simplelife.cfm

      Fun Page Via Mynx
      http://www.revelate-rock.com/elasticbaby.html

      T-Shirt King

      Hundreds of great T-shirts including the New Orange County Motorcycles
      T-Shirt. Check out the T-shirt Caption Contest . You could 1.00 for
      every T-shirt sold with your caption up to 100,000 dollars.

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-4066721

      >T-ShirtKing.com</a>

      Homemade Holiday Gifts Via Melissa
      http://www.night.net/christmas/ds-gifts-971030as.html-ssi

      Railroad History Via Dianne http://www.sdrm.org/history/timeline/

      Native American Foods -- Recipes Via Dianne
      http://www.kstrom.net/isk/food/recipes.html

      How Jedi Are You Via Mojo http://www.gaijindesign.com/lawriemalen/jedi/

      Boots

      That's right, boots. Everyone is searching for boots. I know, because
      every morning I see the search statistics for the previous day. We have
      746 women's styles and 621 men's styles just in the CASUAL BOOTS
      category! We have 421 women's styles and 80 men's styles in the DRESS
      BOOTS category.

      So, there are a total of 1,868 STYLES OF BOOTS to choose from at
      Zappos.com.

      We have something for almost everybody

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-9875989

      A VOYAGER'S ART~SCARLET'S SIGS4U
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/scarlet09/SIGS4U/index.html

      Table Templates Via Sally
      http://www.geocities.com/ohtml/C3_templates.html

      DHTML Pit Stop Via Sally http://www.pageresource.com/dhtml/index.html

      Intro to SSI Via Sally
      http://www.vortex-webdesign.com/help/intro_ssi.htm

      Christmas Shopping Hint

      See our line of fashion watches sold under the FOSSIL and RELIC brands,
      as well as complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags,
      jewelry and sunglasses and FOSSIL brand apparel.

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10303972

      Shipping at Fossil.com</a>

      Doggie Zone Via Dianne
      http://www.hosanna1.com/Hounds/

      Wild Kingdom Via Dianne
      back again, on the Disney Channel
      http://www.wildkingdom.com/

      Kitty Korner
      http://www.humorbomb.com/movies/funnycats.wmv

      Looking for shoes and tired of the lack of sizes and brands at your
      local store? Free shipping and return shipping if you are not
      satisfied..

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-164094

      Web's Most Popular Shoe Store!</a>

      Wouldn't You Rather Watch Your Movies and Sports on
      A Plasma TV in your own home theater?

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10301212

      Theater By The Sea</a>

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Moses Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Moses and his flock arrive at the sea, with the Egyptians in hot
      pursuit.

      Moses calls a staff meeting.

      Moses: Well, how are we going to get across the sea? We need a fast
      solution. The Egyptians are close behind us.

      The General of the Armies: Normally, I'd recommend that we build a
      pontoon bridge to carry us across. But there's not enough time - the
      Egyptians are too close.

      The Admiral of the Navy: Normally, I'd recommend that we build barges to
      carry us across. But time is too short.

      Moses: Does anyone have a solution?

      Just then, his Public Relations man raises his hand.

      Moses: You! You have a solution?

      The PR Man: No, but I can promise you this: If you can find a way out of
      this one, I can get you two or three pages in the Old Testament!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The New York Times Touch Screen Crossword Puzzle
      Take along 1,000 crossword puzzles conveniently-in cars, on planes,
      trains, anywhere! No pencils to find. Just use the stylus that slips
      back into the unit. The best crossword puzzles are published by The New
      York Times-and these are some of its best!

      Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=511&i=443

      >> Hint key solves letter, word, or whole puzzles with a tap of the
      >> stylus Battery-saving automatic power-off 1,000 favorite puzzles from

      >> The New York Times Advanced touch-screen technology with stylus
      >> attached Three levels of play from beginner to advanced Auto Memory
      >> Save lets you finish puzzles at another time Includes puzzles edited
      >> by Will Shortz

      Order Today!

      Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=511&i=443

      Penguin Logic
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny152.html

      Half Price Wins Every Time!
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny153.html

      With an "I" Please! http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny154.html

      The "Too Much Time Online" Doc!
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny155.html

      Finding Nemo
      http://www.jillsjokeline.com/nemo.shtml

      Amazing How The Right Ring Will Affect Your Vision
      http://www.jillsjokeline.com/rightring.shtml
      Right Ring Will Affect Your Vision</a>

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Blonde Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss
      concerned about all his employees well being asked sympathetically,
      "What's the matter?"

      To which the blonde replies... "Early this morning I got a phone call
      saying that my mother had passed away."

      The boss feeling very sorry at this point explains to the young girl.
      "Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy, just take
      the day off to relax and rest."

      The blonde very calmly states..."No.. I'd be better off here. I need to
      keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."

      The boss agrees and allows the blond to work as usual... "If you need
      anything just let me know."

      Well... a few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the
      blonde...he looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying
      hysterically.

      He rushes out to her asking, "What's so bad now... are you gonna be
      okay??"

      "No..." exclaims the blonde, "I just received a horrible call from my
      sister and she said that her mom died too!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Stop wasting money on cigarettes!

      Marlboro cartons....$14.95
      Camel cartons.......$14.95
      Winston and Salem...$14.95

      Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=488&i=443

      Free Shipping on all orders

      Click the following link to start saving!

      Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=488&i=443

      A witness is testifying before the court, and the prosecuting attorney
      is asking him questions. "You witnessed the robbery, sir?" "Yes" "What
      was stolen?" "Two televisions" "Did you see the thieves?" "Yes" "Could
      you identify them?" "Yes" "Are the two men who stole the televisions in
      this courtroom?" At this point, the two defendants raised their hands.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Pheromones

      Become more attractive to the opposite sex. Become the focus
      of romance and sexual interest. Wear sexual attractants disguised as
      fragrances or enhance your cologne or perfume with pheromones (natural
      sexual attractants). Single men and women report meeting more singles of
      the opposite sex. Married men and women report marital bliss enhanced
      with these rare products. Click here now:

      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/ar.htm

      about the way it goes
      HCK

      When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered
      that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat this
      problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen
      that writes in zero gravity, upside down, on almost any surface
      including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over
      300 C. The Russians used a pencil.

      Enjoy paying your taxes.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Low on printer ink?

      123inkjets.com provides high-quality
      inkjet cartridges & laser tooner at
      discount prices.

      Click here:
      http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=181&i=443

      We ship manufacturer-direct; there's
      no middle-man. couple that with a
      100% product-quality guarantee, and
      you've got one happy printer.

      * 100% Product-Quality Guaranteed
      * FREE Shipping Offers
      * Helpful Customer Service Staff

      Click here: http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=181&i=443

      Message 286 of 286 , Aug 19 10:02 PM
        My Name is Buffalo and I have the watch

        Buffy and I had to make a quick run over to the
        hospital today to drop off a urine sample before
        the appointment with the Kidney doctor tomorrow.
        We drove up the cross street to our Main St.,
        Ashmun Blvd. It seems like whatever time you
        hit the main drag during the day the street is packed
        and all traffic is out of town which never ceases to
        amaze everyone as they wait for the traffic to clear.
        Finally after about five minutes the traffic cleared
        for a second and Buffy made her left hand turn at
        the moment someone else was making a right from
        Burger King into our lane. I warned buffy and at the
        same time gave a wave and smile to the Mennonite
        gentleman driving the car and he waved back. Buffy
        of course growled about the Amish dude that almost
        hit her. I corrected her on the basis of the blue shirt
        and the fact he was driving and told her to be careful
        because he might be part of the Amish Mafia and shoot
        her horse or steal the wheels from her carriage. Buffy
        didn't have a clue to what I was talking about as she
        isn't a Discovery Channel fan

        I would like to say this about the new show. I have
        always been an admirer of the Amish for their simple
        life style and accomplishments by working as a community.
        The last thing they needed was a view of church sponsored
        extortion in their communities. The series should be stopped
        because they are worse than a bunch of cow tipping
        college kids running amok.

        Enjoy the chips... buffalo

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Future Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A Glimpse Into The Future....
        (Original author unknown)

        Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Express . May I have your
        national ID number?"

        Customer: "Hi, I'd like to place an order."

        Operator: "May I have your NIDN first, sir?"

        Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on.... lemme get my glasses
        so I can read this card....eh......Okay.....it's 6102049998-45-54610."

        Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan! I see you live at 1742 Meadowland
        Drive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at
        Lincoln Insurance is 745-2302, and your cell number's 266-2566. Which
        number are you calling from, sir?"

        Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information
        anyway/"

        Operator: "We're wired into the system, sir."

        Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat
        Special pizzas."

        Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."

        Customer: "Whaddya mean? Whaddya talking about?"

        Operator: "Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got very high
        blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care
        provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice."

        Customer: "Oh man...geez! What do you recommend, then?"

        Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Pizza. I'm sure you'll like
        it. It's pretty tasty."

        Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that? I mean,
        c'mon....soybean pizza?"

        Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your
        local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion."

        Customer: (muttering under his breath) "All right, all right. Give me
        two family-sized soybean pizzas, then."

        Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids,
        sir. Your total is $49.99."

        Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."

        Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash.
        Your credit card balance is over its limit."

        Customer: "Well, I'll just run over to the ATM and get some cash before
        your driver gets here."

        Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's
        overdrawn."

        Customer: "Never mind. Never mind. Just... send the pizzas. I'll have
        the cash ready. How long will it take?"

        Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45
        minutes. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up while you're
        out getting the cash, but carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a
        little awkward."

        Customer: "How in the world do you know I'm riding a bike?"

        Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your
        car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid up.

        Customer: "Yeah, well, the bike's not bad..."

        Operator: "I'd advise watching your speed though, sir. You've already
        got a July 2007 conviction for speeding."

        Customer: (Speechless)

        Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"

        Customer: "Yes, I have a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke."

        Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us
        from offering free soda to diabetics."

        Customer: "You know what? Never mind - I've changed my mind. I don't
        think I want ANYTHING from you guys."

        Operator: "Have a nice day then, sir. Oh and before I go, I just want to
        remind you that it's time for your daughter's medication about right
        now. And sir? Thank you again for calling Pizza Express."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Taco Bell Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The $5.37 Order At Taco Bell

        THE MORE YOU READ THE FUNNIER IT GETS...... COULDN'T DECIDE WHETHER TO LAUGH
        OR CRY

        $5.37!That's what the kid behind the counter at Taco Bell said to me.

        I dug into my pocket and pulled out some lint and two dimes and something
        that used to be a Jolly Rancher.Having already handed the kid a five-spot, I
        started to head back out to the truck to grab some change when the kid with
        the Elmo hairdo said the hardest thing anyone has ever said to me.He said,
        "It's OK. I'll just give you the senior citizen discount."

        I turned to see who he was talking to and then heard the sound of change
        hitting the counter in front of me."Only$4.68"he said cheerfully.

        I stood there stupefied. I am 56, not even 60 yet?A mere child!Senior
        citizen?

        I took my burrito and walked out to the truck wondering what was wrong with
        Elmo.Was he blind?As I sat in the truck, my blood began to boil.Old? Me?

        I'll show him, I thought.I opened the door and headed back inside. I strode
        to the counter,and there he was waiting with a smile.

        Before I could say a word, he held up something and jingled it in front of
        me,like I could be that easily distracted!What am I now?A toddler?

        "Dude! Can't get too far without your car keys, eh?"I stared with utter
        disdain at the keys.I began to rationalize in my mind!

        "Leaving keys behind hardly makes a man elderly!It could happen to anyone!"

        I turned and headed back to the truck.I slipped the key into the ignition,
        but it wouldn't turn.What now?I checked my keys and tried another.Still
        nothing.

        That's when I noticed the purple beads hanging from my rear view mirror.I
        had no purple beads hanging from my rear view mirror.

        Then, a few other objects came into focus:The car seat in the back
        seat.Happy Meal toys spread all over the floorboard.A partially eaten dough
        nut on the dashboard.

        Faster than you can say ginkgo biloba, I flew out of the alien vehicle.

        Moments later I was speeding out of the parking lot,relieved to finally be
        leaving this nightmarish stop in my life.That is when I felt it, deep in the
        bowels of my stomach: hunger!My stomach growled and churned, and I reached
        to grab my burrito,only it was nowhere to be found.

        I swung the truck around, gathered my courage,and strode back into the
        restaurant one final time.There Elmo stood, draped in youth and black nail
        polish.All I could think was, "What is the world coming to?"

        All I could say was, "Did I leave my food and drink in here"?At this point I
        was ready to ask a Boy Scout to help me back to my vehicle,and then go
        straight home and apply for Social Security benefits.

        Elmo had no clue.I walked back out to the truck,and suddenly a young lad
        came up and tugged on my jeans to get my attention.He was holding up a drink
        and a bag.His mother explained,"I think you left this in my truck by
        mistake"

        I took the food and drink from the little boy and sheepishly apologized.

        She offered these kind words:"It's OK. My grandfather does stuff like this
        all the time."

        All of this is to explain how I got a ticket doing 85 in a 40 mph
        zone.Yessss, I was racing some punk kid in a Toyota Prius.And no, I told the
        officer, I'm not too old to be driving this fast.

        As I walked in the front door, my wife met me halfway down the hall.I handed
        her a bag of cold food and a $300 speeding ticket.I promptly sat in my
        rocking chair and covered up my legs with a blankey.

        The good news was that I had successfully found my way home.

        Jim Tenn

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Muff Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Winters are fierce in Northern Scotland, so the owner of the estate felt he
        was doing a good deed when he bought a pair of earmuffs for his foreman. One
        cold, blustery day, he noticed that the foreman wasn't wearing them. In
        fact, he couldn't recall a time he'd ever seen the man wear the earmuffs.
        Walking up to his foreman, he asked, "Didn't you like the earmuffs I gave
        you?"

        "Oh, they were a thing of beauty and kept my ears nice and toasty warm!"

        "Then why aren't you wearing them?"

        "Well, I did wear them that first cold day, but then, someone offered me a
        drink and I didn't hear him!"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Random Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A farmer and his brand new bride were riding home from the chapel in a
        wagon pulled by a team of horses, when the older horse stumbled. The
        farmer said, "That's once."
        A little further along, the poor old horse stumbled again. The
        farmer said, "That's twice."
        After a little, while the poor old horse stumbled again. The
        farmer didn't say anything, but reached under the seat, pulled out a
        shotgun and shot the horse.
        His brand new bride raised all kind of hell with him, telling
        him, "That was an awful thing to do."
        The farmer said, "That's once."
        ----------------------------------
        It was a particularly horrific crime and the judge could not
        refrain from saying so to the defendant. As the defendant was brought
        before him for arraignment, the judge said, "You are charged with
        throwing your mother-in-law out of your fourth-story window."
        The defendant responded, "I did it without thinking, your
        Honor."
        The judge scolded, "That's no excuse! Don't you see how
        dangerous it might have been! What if someone was passing underneath at
        the time?"
        --------------------------------
        A father finds his four year old daughter outside
        brushing their dog's teeth using his toothbrush. Dad asks, "What are
        you doing with my toothbrush?"
        The daughter replies, "I'm brushing his teeth. But don't worry
        dad, I'll rinse it out when I'm done -- just like I always do."

        Please forgive our lack of a fancy template at the moment and
        enjoy these pages from our friends.

        Melva
        http://silverandgoldandthee.net/V/Lil.html

        Poems Of The Week
        http://inhisservice.bravesites.com/

        Soaring With Eagles Via Robert
        http://www.youtube.com/embed/wChk5nY3Kzg

        Your Home Appliances May be Spying on You | Fox Business
        http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2013/08/15/security-risks-in-your-home/

        Marlene/newpage/gospel
        http://www.wtv-zone.com/summerhoosier3/html1/DriftingToFarFromTheShore.Html

        ARMSLIST - Gun Classifieds Via Dianne
        http://www.armslist.com/

        Scott Weaver Toothpick Art!
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/toothpick.html

        Auto MotorPlex!
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/automotorplex.html

        Scientists Unveil New Species!
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/newspecies.html

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        SoccerChips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Top 19 Rejected International Sports Team Names:

        19. Brussels Sprouts
        18. Cannes Openers
        17. Amsterdam Yankees
        16. Vienna Sausages
        15. Belgium Waffles
        14. Manila Folders
        13. Czech Bouncers
        12. New Delhi Catessans
        11. Buenos Airheads
        10. Guadalajara Krishnas
        9. Iraqi Raccoons
        8. Bolivia DeHavillands
        7. Seoul Brothers
        6. Taipei Personalities
        5. Syria Killers
        4. Hungary Jacks
        3. Dublin Mint Twins
        2. Prague Tologists
        1. Peking Toms

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dog Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        DOG SENSE

        The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his
        tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous

        Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence
        that you are wonderful. -Ann Landers

        If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to
        go where they went. -Will Rogers

        There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking
        your face. -Ben Williams

        A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than
        he loves himself. -Josh Billings

        The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
        -Andy Rooney

        We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and
        love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all.
        It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam

        Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who
        are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
        -Sigmund Freud

        I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious
        cult. -Rita Rudner

        A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn
        around three times before lying down. -Robert Benchley

        Dogs need to sniff the ground; it's how they keep abreast of current
        events. The ground is a giant dog newspaper, containing all kinds of
        late-breaking dog news items, which, if they are especially urgent, are
        often continued in the next yard. -Dave Barry

        Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed
        a dog. -Franklin P. Jones

        If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have
        known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. -James Thurber

        If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. -Unknown

        My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to
        $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. -Joe
        Weinstein

        Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here
        we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing
        haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're
        the greatest hunters on earth! -Anne Tyler

        Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs
        should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein

        Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman. -Dave Miliman

        If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he
        will not bite you; that is the principal difference between
        a dog and a man. -Mark Twain

        You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will
        give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never
        would've thought of that!' -Dave Barry

        Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

        If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog
        biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of
        them. -Phil Pastoret

        My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.
        -Unknown

        At my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary, I was looking
        through a photo album of their marriage ceremony. "Grandma, so many of
        these styles have come back over the years," I commented.
        Grandma never hesitated. "That's why I've kept Grandpa all this
        time," she said. "I know he'll be back in style again one of these
        days."
        --------------------------------
        No one is more cautious than a first-time parent.
        After our daughter was big enough to ride on the back of my bicycle, I
        bought a special carrier with a seat belt and got her a little helmet.
        The day of the first ride I put her in the seat, double-checked
        all the equipment, wheeled the bike to the end of the driveway,
        carefully looked both ways and, swinging my leg up over the crossbar,
        accidentally kicked her right in the chin.

        SEATTLE, Washington (Reuters) -- A black bear was found passed out at a
        campground in Washington state recently after guzzling down three dozen
        cans of a local beer, a campground worker said on Wednesday.

        "We noticed a bear sleeping on the common lawn and wondered what was
        going on until we discovered that there were a lot of beer cans lying
        around," said Lisa Broxson, a worker at the Baker Lake Resort, 80 miles
        (129 km) northeast of Seattle.

        The hard-drinking bear, estimated to be about two years old, broke into
        campers' coolers and, using his claws and teeth to open the cans,
        swilled down the suds.

        It turns out the bear was a bit of a beer sophisticate. He tried a
        mass-market Busch beer, but switched to Rainier Beer, a local ale, and
        stuck with it for his drinking binge.

        Wildlife agents chased the bear away, but it returned the next day, said
        Broxson.

        They set a trap using as bait some doughnuts, honey and two cans of
        Rainier Beer. It worked, and the bear was captured for relocation.