Clean Chips For Fri

  • b brabant
    Message 1 of 342 , Aug 1 7:24 AM

      Member of the herd and good friend Robert Calkins AKA Oldcat died the
      morning of July 31st from injuries sustained when he suffered heat
      stroke and the 1983 Sportster he was riding left the road and struck a
      road sign. He was 58, a soldier, and a storyteller and never to busy to
      help a friend or share a story. He shared the following with Jay and
      Susie over a death in Jay's family last year .

      A Parable of Immortality
      by Henry Van Dyke

      ----
      ----

      "I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spread her white
      sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an
      object of beauty and strength, and I stand and watch until at last she
      hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down
      to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There she
      goes!"

      Gone where? Gone from my sight -- that is all. She is just as large in
      mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and just as able
      to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her
      diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when
      someone at my side says, 'There she goes!' There are other eyes watching
      her coming and other voices ready to take up the glad shout, 'Here she
      comes!'"

      ~~~~~~

      I can close my eyes a Sportster speeding towards the gates of heaven and
      the Lord and Oldcat's friends saying,"Here He Comes".

      buffalo

      "Are Hot Flashes, Sudden Mood Swings,
      Low Sex Drive and Other Frustrating
      Menopausal Symptoms Affecting You,
      Someone You Know or the Woman You Love?"

      Dear health-conscious friend,

      Is your relationship or marriage suffering because of your sudden mood
      swings, depression or low sex drive?

      Do you know someone that's struggling with hot flashes and other
      menopausal symptoms but just doesn't know it?

      Are you looking for a NATURAL AND SAFE way to manage, reduce and
      alleviate your menopausal symptoms?

      If you've answered YES to any of these questions - then click here right
      now to take advantage of our proven 14-day trial sample for only $3.97
      plus act now and receive a free Hollywood Spa Bucket!

      You'll be glad you did.

      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=293&w=text

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Four Week Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A Bible study group was discussing the unforeseen possibility of sudden
      death. "We will all die some day," the leader of the discussion said,
      "and none of us really knows when, but if we did we would all do a
      better job of preparing ourselves for that inevitable event." Everybody
      nodded his or her heads in agreement with this comment.

      "What would you do if you knew you only had 4 weeks of life remaining
      before your death, before your Great Judgment Day?" the leader asked the
      group.

      "For those 4 weeks, I would go out into my community and minister the
      Gospel to those that have not yet accepted Jesus into their lives." one
      gentleman said.

      "A very admirable thing to do," said the group leader. And all the group
      members agreed that would be a very good thing to do.

      "For those 4 weeks, I would dedicate all of my remaining time to serving
      my family, my church, and my fellow man with a greater conviction," one
      lady said enthusiastically.

      "That's wonderful!" the group leader commented, and all the group
      members agreed that would be a very good thing to do.

      One gentleman in the back finally spoke up loudly. " For those 4 weeks,
      I would travel throughout the United States with my mother-in-law in a
      Ford Escort, and stay in a Motel 6 every night."

      Everyone was puzzled by his answer. "Why would you do that?" the group
      leader asked.

      "Because," the man smiled sarcastically, "it would be the longest 4
      weeks of my life."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Parrot Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Mary received a parrot as a gift. The parrot was fully grown with a very
      bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was a curse: those
      that weren't curses were to say the least, rude.

      Mary tried to change the bird's attitude by constantly saying polite
      things. Words and playing soft music...anything she could think of.
      Nothing worked.

      She yelled at the bird and the bird got worse. She shook the bird and
      the bird got madder and more rude. Finally in a moment of desperation,
      Mary put the parrot in the freezer to get a minute of peace.

      For a few moments she heard the bird swearing, squawking kicking and
      screaming and then, suddenly there was absolute quiet. Mary was
      frightened that she might have actually hurt the bird and quickly opened
      the freezer door. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Mary's extended arm
      and said:

      "I'm very sorry that I offended you with my language and my actions and
      I ask your forgiveness. I will endeavor to correct my behavior and I am
      sure it will never happen again."

      Mary was astounded at the changes in the bird's attitude and was about
      to ask what had changed him, when the parrot continued,

      "May I ask what the chicken did?"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      CHECK IT OUT... 10 NEW MEDICATIONS IN ADDITION
      TO THOSE CURRENTLY OFFERED

      ANTIDEPRESSANTS: Prozak Paxil Sarafem Celexa
      WEIGHT LOSS: Didrex Tenuate
      PAIN RELIEF: Ultram
      HERPES: Acyclovir
      SKIN CARE: Vaniqa
      BIRTH CONTROL: Ortho Tri-Cyclen

      You will NOT find the prescription medication that you're looking for at
      a lower price anywhere on the Internet. Consultation with a board
      certified physician is always free.

      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/eprescribe.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Volkswagon Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A man from Texas, driving a Volkswagen Beetle, pulls up next to a guy in
      a Rolls Royce with Nevada plates at a stop sign. Their windows are open
      and he yells at the guy in the Rolls, "Hey, you got a telephone in that
      Rolls?"

      The guy in the Rolls says, "Yes, of course I do."

      "I got one too... see?" the Texan says.

      "Uh, huh, yes, that's very nice."

      "You got a fax machine?" asks the Texan.

      "Why, actually, yes, I do."

      "I do too! See? It's right here!" brags the Texan.

      The light is just about to turn green and the guy in the Volkswagen
      says, "So, do you have a double bed in back there?"

      The guy in the Rolls replies, "NO! Do you?"

      "Yep, got my double bed right in back here, see?" the Texan replies. The
      light turns and the man in the Volkswagen takes off.

      Well, the guy in the Rolls is not about to be one-upped, so he
      immediately goes to a customizing shop and orders them to put a double
      bed in back of his car. About two weeks later, the job is finally done.
      He picks up his car and drives all over town looking for the Volkswagen
      beetle with the Texas plates.

      Finally, he finds it parked alongside the road, so he pulls his Rolls up
      next to it. The windows on the Volkswagen are all fogged up and he feels
      somewhat awkward about it, but he gets out of his newly modified Rolls
      and taps on the foggy window of the Volkswagen. The man in the
      Volkswagen finally opens the window a crack and peeks out. The guy in
      the Rolls says, "Hey, remember me?"

      "Yeah, yeah, I remember you," replies the Texan. "What's up?"

      "Check this out... I got a double bed installed in my Rolls." The Texan
      exclaims, "YOU GOT ME OUT OF THE SHOWER TO TELL ME THAT?!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Want to turn your body into a fat-burning furnace and lose
      10, 20, 50, even 75 pounds or more quickly and naturally?
      Could you use a Pressure Touch Body Massager?

      Click Here to get started today!
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=292&w=text

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Golf Ball Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A kid had cut open a golf ball and had eaten the liquid center. The
      stuff in this case was a thick, dark fluid, and the child's mother
      naturally assumed that it was some petroleum product. She frantically
      called the family doctor, and as she was rushing to the doctor's office
      with the apparently poisoned kid, the doctor was rapidly flipping
      through the "Common Household Poisons" book. There was no mention of
      golf balls in it. The doctor called up a golf ball manufacturer and
      explained the situation; but they said that their golf balls had a solid
      core. "I wish I'd asked the name of the manufacturer!" the doctor
      lamented. The ball manufacturer helpfully named their sole competitor
      that made balls with liquid centers. Another quick phone call, and the
      answer: the center was made of cod liver oil.

      Big Al

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ****WIN ONE OF 3 GRILLS FOR LABOR DAY!****

      ENTER NOW! Just in time for the Labor Day!

      Hurry up and enter at: http://oz.valueclick.com/r/hs0240501/a0092856/0

      Enter NOW to win a Gas Grill and Free food for you and your friends!

      http://oz.valueclick.com/r/hs0240501/a0092856/0

      Now's your chance to be a WINNER! Throw a party for your family and
      friends!

      http://oz.valueclick.com/r/hs0240501/a0092856/0

      The drawing for the WIN BBQ Sweeps is BEFORE LABOR DAY! DO NOT DELAY!
      Enter today!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On-Line Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Technical Support calls "YOU" for help.

      Someone at work tells you a joke & you say LOL
      out loud.

      You keep begging your friends to get an account so
      "we can hang out".

      You've to get a 2nd phone-line so you can call Pizza Hut.

      You don't know where the time has gone.

      Your husband now complains of you moving your fingers
      in your sleep instead of talking.

      Your kids are eating cereal morning, noon, and night.

      You find yourself sneaking away to the computer in
      the middle of the night when your spouse is asleep.

      You find yourself lying about your time online.

      You'd rather tell people that your bloodshot eyes are
      from partying 2 much than the truth - online all night.

      Your dog leaves you. Your partner threatens to...

      You've even gotten on an airplane just to meet
      some folks face-to-face.

      You have a map on the wall with lots of red pins
      to mark where people are you have met.

      You bring a bag lunch & a cooler to the computer.

      You go thru "withdrawal" if you are away from the
      computer for more than a few hours.

      You wake up in the morning and the first thing you do
      is get online before you've your first cup of coffee.
      What else do you do while waiting on the coffee?

      Your relationship online has gone farther than
      any real one you have had.

      You get up at 2 a.m. to go to the bathroom but
      turn on the computer instead.

      You stop typing whole words and use things like
      brb, dunno and :-)

      You type faster than you think.

      You actually enjoy the fact that you are addicted.

      You dream in "text" with some graphics

      You double click your TV remote.

      You check your E-mail and forget you have real mail.

      You set your kitchen on fire while cooking dinner
      because you wanted to "check your mail".

      mp3

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We are pleased to invite you to become a member of the Lightspeed
      Consumer Panel where you can make your opinion count, and be rewarded
      for it! http://oz.valueclick.com/r/hs0240501/a0090908/0

      As a member of our panel, you will:

      **Tell big companies what you think about thier products through online
      surveys**Earn sweepstakes entries or gift certificates every time you
      participate **Be automatically entered into the monthly Lightspeed
      Sweepstakes with a First Prize of $5,000

      To learn more, just go to our website:
      http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/r.phtml?custom=VC2

      So, join us and make your opinion count. I look forward to hearing from
      you.

      Lauren
      Lightspeed Panel Care Manager
      Lightspeed Research
      180 Mount Airy Road, Suite 100
      Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/r.phtml?custom=VC2

      Love Notes
      http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/winnie311/pictures/Lovenotes.html

      57 Chevy
      http://www.wgbc.org/57chevy.htm

      Always Close To You http://nygal.250free.com/pictures3/closer.html

      Niki Nana
      http://www.ishaah.com/Wolvesno.htm

      Danskin Women's Apparel:

      Click here to purchase Danskin Childrens Dancewear.
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10285324
      >Click here to purchase Danskin Childrens Dancewear.</a>

      Click here to purchase Danskin Women's Dancewear.
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10285317
      >Click here to purchase Danskin Women's Dancewear.</a><

      STATE FOLKTALES
      http://www.americanfolklore.net/ss.htm

      Vanilla Fudge Home Page
      http://www.vanillafudge.com/

      Mob Gangland
      http://www.ganglandnews.com/

      Money
      http://www.usmintquarters.com/nexgen.htm

      Costumeman a year round costume store, specializing in costumes, wigs,
      masks, makeup, accessories, props, and more. We serve customers
      worldwide, catering to different seasons, festivals, special occasions
      and more.

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10293320

      >Testing</a>

      MsV's Tag Magic http://www.wtv-zone.com/kosh46/Just_Tags/tag_index.html

      PC BOOT CAMP MajorGeeks.com - Boot Camp
      http://www.majorgeeks.com/bootcamp.php

      Bootdisk.Com
      http://www.bootdisk.com/

      Refinance NOW and GET CASH! Lower Your Rate!

      >Refinance NOW and GET CASH! Lower Your Rate!</a>

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10293270

      Time Out http://www.pianoladynancy.com/funnypics_toons/timeout.htm

      Kitty Korner

      I Adopted Your Cat Today http://www.theanimalspirit.com/matt1.html

      Looking for shoes and tired of the lack of sizes and brands at your
      local store? Free shipping and return shipping if you are not
      satisfied..

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-164094

      Web's Most Popular Shoe Store!</a>

      Feedback

      Visit LynnLynn's Guest Book and tell her how you feel abut the links
      http://pub22.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.asp?usernum=1822710783

      Oregon Knife Shop

      Looking for a gift idea? Nothing says quality like a Swiss Army Knife
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10292678

      Need a wedding party gift? Click Here !!! Everyone loves a Swiss Army
      Knife http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-10292680

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Tough Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Three little boys were bragging about how tough
      they were."I'm so tough", said the first boy, "that I
      can wear out a pair of shoes in a week".

      "Well", said the second little boy, "I'm so tough, I
      can wear out a pair of jeans in a day".

      "That's nothing", said the third boy. "When my
      parents take me to see my grandma and grandpa,
      I can wear them out in a hour".

      Ann

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "There are people who have money and people who are rich." --- Coco
      Chanel

      Dear Reader,

      Recreate a $750 light fixture for $75...

      Get six stylish, brand-new kitchen chairs for just $20 each...

      Enjoy premium wines for less than $15 a bottle...

      Own a luxury car at a Ford Escort price...

      If the idea of such rich living for so little money appeals to you, and
      I think it does, you're a Budget Living person.

      Budget Living is the new magazine that helps you get the maximum for the
      minimum. "Spend Smart. Live Rich." That's the motto of Budget Living.
      And if anyone can show you how, the folks at Budget Living sure can.
      This isn't cheap stuff, it's quality items for your lifestyle.

      See for yourself right now at a truly budget price -- FREE. Get a FREE
      issue of Budget Living and a FREE $100 Target Gift Card, if you respond
      quickly
      at:
      Click: http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=295&i=443

      If you want the good life, right now, without winning the lottery, you
      must read Budget Living. It's the only publication solely dedicated to
      helping you discover the best bargains on everything. Plus, Budget
      Living helps you build it, make it, invent it for less money than if you
      bought it. And that's not all -- Budget Living also offers expert advice
      on personal finances, from credit cards to 401Ks to retirement savings.
      Budget Living does the bargain hunting and you get the best deals on
      airline flights, clothes, furniture, food -- anything and everything
      your money can buy.

      It's simple: Read Budget Living and get the very lowest price for
      objects of desire.

      Plus, think of the great stuff you could get with this FREE $100 Target
      Gift
      Card:

      --> Royal Legacy 250 thread count sheets and pillowcases
      --> An outdoor terrace fireplace
      --> An 8-piece set of Chefmate Copper Bottom Pots and Pans
      --> A Casio Handheld Color TV
      --> A George Foreman Portable Grill
      --> A Minolta 35mm Camera
      --> A 4-Person Sportdome Tent from Eddie Bauer
      --> A Panasonic DVD Player
      --> Absolutely anything you choose!

      Click: http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=295&i=443

      This valuable $100 Target Gift Card could be yours FREE, if you act
      quickly!

      Respond now to get your FREE issue of Budget Living and your FREE $100
      Target Gift Card, just by clicking:
      Click: http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=295&i=443

      Get the good life right now for less than you ever dreamed -- try Budget
      Living FREE!

      Yours for rich but affordable living,

      William O. Riley
      Editor-in-Chief,
      Best of Blue Dolphin

      Medicine Man
      http://www.jillsjokeline.com/sbtoon14a.shtml
      Man</a>

      Before It's Too Late! http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny256.html

      Subtle Hints?
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny257.html

      Bark Street Boys http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny258.html

      Forget The Woods! http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny259.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Blonde Chips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      A young Redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that
      her body hurts wherever she touches it.

      "Impossible", says the doctor.

      "Show me."
      She takes her finger and pushes her elbow
      and screams in agony.

      She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams.

      The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you?"

      "No," she says, "I'm actually a Blonde."

      "I thought so, the doctor says.

      "Your finger is broken."

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Long Distance | Calling Cards | Cellular/PCS | Pagers
      Satellite TV | Computer Hardware | Voicemail
      Callback | Internet Telephony | Web Services | Dial-Around Affiliate
      Program

      Communications whether it is hardware, software, or a service provider
      for your needs in telephones, computers,or television is now our
      specialty. Drop by our site and compare our rates with the best rates
      available. You will be surprised and pleased.

      http://ld.net/?jbond007

      A certain Judge was constantly annoyed by the sneering remarks and
      abusive language of an attorney. Instead of cracking down on the lawyer
      and silencing him, the Judge would only smile and chew on his pencil.
      People wondered how he could be so patient.
      At a dinner party someone asked him, why don't you do something
      about that wise guy lawyer? The Judge laid down his fork, and resting
      his chin upon his hands said, up in our town there lives a widow who has
      a dog. Whenever there is a full moon that dog barks and barks all night.
      Then the Judge quietly resumed his eating. One person asked, but
      Judge, what about the dog and the moon? He replied, well, the moon just
      keeps right on shining.

      Oldcat. :)

      It's a damn poor mind that cannot come up with more than one way to
      spell a
      word. Mark Twain. Oldcat

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Pheromones

      Become more attractive to the opposite sex. Become the focus
      of romance and sexual interest. Wear sexual attractants disguised as
      fragrances or enhance your cologne or perfume with pheromones (natural
      sexual attractants). Single men and women report meeting more singles of
      the opposite sex. Married men and women report marital bliss enhanced
      with these rare products. Click here now:

      http://www.buffalosjokes.com/ar.htm

      Today at work I was moving a computer system and listening to the
      conversation at the point of sale. A customer had brought his caller ID
      box back into the store and was rather irritably asking for a refund, as
      the device didn't work. The customer service rep had taken it out of the
      box and was making sure that the customer had attached it to his phone
      properly. During her demonstration of the proper way to hook up the
      gadget, she removed the static cling label off the front, which showed a
      sample caller ID screen on it. It was very difficult for her to maintain
      a straight face as the customer realized the reason the numbers on the
      front never changed . . .

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Norton SystemWorks 2003 Professional Edition has $250 worth of
      full-version award winning programs for the price of one.

      Buy it today for only $39.95 - Save over $210 by taking advantage of
      this sale today!

      Click here: http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=171&i=443

      The Smartest Way to Solve Computer Problems at the Most Unbelievable
      Price.

      Includes:

      -New Norton AntiVirus 2003: Protects your PC from devastating viruses.
      -Norton Utilities: Optimizes PC performance & solves problems. -Norton
      CleanSweep: Cleans out Internet clutter. -Norton Ghost 2003: Easily
      upgrades and clones your system. -GoBack 3 by Roxio: Provides quick and
      easy system recovery.

      You get all of these products for the price of 1.
      It all adds up to an 80% savings off the combined $250 Retail Price.

      Don't wait to take advantage of this blowout. Order today while supplies
      last.

      Click Here: http://azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=171&i=443

      Message 342 of 342 , Dec 11, 2009

        Hello, Everyone.

        After a week of worrying and trying to get Yahoo's servers to
        work properly, their engineers have reestablished service to
        all of the readers of the chips It is easy to point at a problem
        and ask to have it fixed, it is another thing to find it in a jungle
        of servers with a 100 million users. As a personal point it
        made me feel good to see all of you actually notice that I wasn't
        arriving every morning.

        I have a doctor's appointment this morning and he probably isn't
        happy with me. It has been about 75 days since I was in their last
        and he wanted to see me after 6 weeks which was a stretch even
        then.

        Yep he was unhappy and is dreaming up all sorts of tests to put me
        through including that miserable chemical stress test again and this

        is all over the minute amount of blood in my urine. I lose less that
        way
        than from all the blood test they take over a year but they never
        worry
        about that and judging by the number of checks on the lab order
        for next Monday they will probably will be taking a pint or so heh
        heh.
        Then I am scheduled for an ultrasound of my kidneys right before
        Christmas which isn't bad and then an IVP after that. If I remember
        correctly you had to drink a couple bottles of Yuck before that one
        and then a trip through the cat scan. I feel better than I have
        since
        the plant closure and that's what worries me. When I was in the Navy
        they converted from black oil to something similar to fuel oil. It
        had
        less lubricating ability than the old stuff and the fuel pumps
        failed
        several times a year except for one. It had run for five years
        without
        failure and when we went into overhaul we had to tear it down for an

        inspection. When they opened the pump the bearings fell apart and
        the pump had to be replaced. Sometimes I feel like if they do too
        much poking and prodding I might fall apart too.

        Enjoy the chips... buffalo

        Jupiter Jack - Safely talk & drive at the same time.

        Just plug the Jupiter Jack in then preset your radio to 99.3 FM. Now
        you have a hands free device that projects your voice through your
        speakers for less than half of what one would cost you anywhere
        else.

        http://buffaloschips.com/jup

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Medicine Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Top Signs It's Time to Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet

        [From Ruminations Top Five]

        "For refill, ring KLondike 6-4-3."

        The leeches look like they might have turned.

        Funny, you don't *remember* being prescribed mouse turds.

        The dim glow from the bathroom is keeping you awake --
        but you don't have a night-light.

        A tiny cockroach rehab clinic has been set up between
        the aftershave and the aspirin.

        Why keep that Preparation H? It was the worst-tasting toothpaste
        EVER.

        The drill bit you use to let the "bad ayre" out of your
        skull can't be sharpened.

        Your nosy neighbors leave the bathroom saying, "Don't
        touch me."

        The Brylcream can go -- the last time you ran your
        fingers through your hair was when you cleaned out the drain.

        There's a skeleton on the other side with a note saying,
        "Hi, Guy!"

        and the Number 1 Sign It's Time to Clean Out Your Medicine
        Cabinet...

        Was there ever really a "Preparation A?"

        Which Christmas Song Are You?
        http://tinyurl.com/yfhczel

        Boxhead Zombie Wars
        http://tinyurl.com/d5xh43

        Dreams: A Difference Adventure
        http://tinyurl.com/y9k8jho

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School Best Sellers

        Walking To School The First Day Back - by Misty Bus

        The Day The Car Pool Forgot Me - by I. Rhoda Bike

        Can't See The Chalkboard - by Sidney Backrow

        Practical Jokes I Played On The First Day Of School - by Major
        Crackupp

        What I Dislike About Returning To School - by Mona Lott

        Making It Through The First Week Of School - by Gladys Saturday

        Is Life Over When Summer Ends? - by Midas Welbee

        What I Love About Returning To School - by I.M. Kidding

        Will Jimmy Finally Graduate? - by I. Betty Wont

        What Happens When You Get Caught Skipping School - by U. Will
        Gettitt

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Get Strong, Sculpted Arms and Shoulders

        The Shake Weight is the revolutionary new way to shape and tone your
        arms, and it is designed specifically for women. Scientific studies
        prove that the Shake Weight increases upper body muscle activity by
        more than 300% compared to traditional weights.

        Additional Ordering Details:

        http://buffaloschips.com/shake

        The principal was annoyed by the noise during the assembly program.
        "There seem to be several idiots in the auditorium this morning," he
        snapped. "Wouldn't it be better to hear one at a time?"

        Little Johnny shouted, "Okay---you start."

        ~~~~

        Then there was the blonde who had trouble filling out a job
        application
        form.
        Where it said, "Married," she wrote "twice"; where it said,
        "Children," she wrote, "No, both were men." ......

        ~~~

        The weather today was fantastic! At work today we went outside and
        played basketball. Just as we were about out of time, I got the ball
        take the winning shot, but I missed. One of my teammates demanded to
        know why I had missed such an easy shot. "I sprained my ankle," I
        told
        him. "That's a lame excuse," he replied.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dazzle Friends and Amaze Family with Himalayan Chinese Flower Tea!
        The Tea Bud Blooms into a Beautiful Flower when hot water is poured
        over it.
        Everyone Loves to Watch the Tea Bud Bloom!
        Guaranteed the Most Beautiful and Delicious Tea you will ever serve.

        Great Gift for Family & Friends
        Perfect for Parties, Children's Celebrations, and Holiday
        Festivities 100% Customer Satisfaction!

        Complete Tea Set
        Gorgeous Glass Teapot
        8 Himalayan Chinese Flower Tea Buds
        Membership in tea club
        Bonus 2 FREE cool to the touch Tea Cups

        http://buffaloschips.com/tea

        I was checking out at the busy Super Market, and the cashier was
        having problems. The register ran out of paper, the scanner
        malfunctioned, and finally the cashier spilled a handful of coins.
        When she totaled my order, it came to exactly $22. Trying to soothe

        her nerves, I said, "That's a nice round figure." Still frazzled,
        she
        glared at me and said, "You're no bean pole yourself."

        A very thirsty man goes into a bar. As he waits to get the
        bartender's
        attention, a regular sitting next to him calls out, "I'll have
        another
        waterloo." The bartender gives the regular a tall ice cold drink and

        asks the newcomer what he would like. The thirsty man points to the

        man next to him and says, "That looks great! I'll have what he's
        having, a waterloo." So the bartender brings the newcomer a tall ice

        cold drink. The man takes a long deep drink and calls out, "HEY!
        This
        isn't any good. It tastes just like water!" The regular bar patron
        sitting next to him says, "It is water, buddy. That's all I drink,"
        He
        turns to the bartender and says, "Right Lou?"

        A tramp put the finger on a banker as he was coming out of his
        office.
        "How about buying me a coffee?" he asked. "Here," the banker said.
        "Here's $5.00. Go buy yourself several cups of coffee." The next
        day,
        as the banker was coming out of his office again, the same tramp
        came
        up and punched him in the nose. Darn near knocked his lights out!!
        "Hey," yelled the banker, "is that any way to treat me after I gave

        you five dollars?" "You and your lousy cups of coffee you bought
        me,"
        the tramp snarled, punching him in the nose again. "They kept me
        awake
        all night!"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Fun Slides Carpet Skates

        Wherever there's carpet, blast off with Fun Slides. They let you
        have fun while getting exercise indoors. Because they're one size
        fits all and loved by kids of all ages, they make a great gift. Fun
        Slides come in six fun colors.

        Buy one pair and we'll throw in a second pair at no charge.

        View Web Version

        http://buffaloschips.com/slides

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Chainsaw Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A hillbilly is looking around a big hardware store
        when he sees a display of chain saws with a sign
        guaranteeing that this model of chain saw can cut
        twenty cords of firewood in a day. He motions to
        a salesman.

        'Can I help you, sir?'

        'This here chainsaw, kin it rully cut twenny cords o'wood in a day?'

        'Yes, sir, that's the guarantee. Twenty cords of wood or you get
        your money back.'

        'Yer joshin' me. Twenny cords o'farrwood? Ah don't blieve it!'

        'No, sir, it's true! Guaranteed.'

        'Wull, Ah'll trah one but ah still don't blieve it!'

        He buys the saw. He returns not the next day but the
        day after that. He seeks out the same salesman and
        confronts him with the slightly-used saw.
        '
        You lahr!' he says, 'You lah laka dawg! You sayed
        this here chainsawr'd cut twenny cords o'wood in a
        day! I got up yestiddy at the crack o'dawn 'n'I cut
        'n' cut 'n' cut all day! I didn't stop till it wuz
        dork! 'N'I couldn't cut moren' six cords o'farrwood
        t'save mah lahf! Now whattya say about that?'

        The salesman looked perplexed. 'Gee,' he said, 'maybe
        you got a bad one. Let's try it.' He takes the saw,
        pumps the primer a few times, and pulls the cord to
        start it up.

        The hillbilly's eyes get wide with surprise. 'Gawd
        a-mighty!' he shouts, 'What's that racket?'

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Tushee Comforter is the alternative to just placing a towel on
        any chair, bench, or pool lounger. It protects against dirt, sweat,
        and heat, while never falling off or blowing away. The Tushee forms
        a secure pocket over any seat and can be adjusted to any width or
        length to offer a soft comfortable seat. Relax and look stylish on a
        soft plush Velour surface that provides real comfort. Plus, the
        personalization makes it a pleasant surprise gift for him or her.

        Throw away those chair covers! Put down a TUSHEE. The multipurpose,
        adjustable, soft secure pocket that fits over any seat. Now you can
        add a soft, 100% cotton Terry Lounge Cover, to any seat for extra
        lounging comfort. Act now and take advantage of the Tushee 2X offer.

        http://buffaloschips.com/tush

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dog Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Trouser was normally a happy-go-lucky dog. He would chase tennis
        balls, play with other doggies, and eat his dinner without a fuss.
        He was a dog without a care. But on that fateful autumn afternoon,
        it was to be different. Trouser's owners were walking him along a
        trail at the park, when suddenly from out of the bushes jumped a man
        all dressed in black. He had white paint on his face, and was
        gesturing annoyingly at Trouser's masters. This strange person spoke
        not a word, but proceeded to pretend that he was trapped in a box
        and that he was pulling on a long rope. Seeing the sheer horror on
        his masters' faces, Trouser took it upon himself to rectify the
        situation. With a low growl he jumped and sank his teeth into this
        annoying pseudo clown's leg. Trouser immediately got a sickened look
        in his eyes and began to vomit wildly. He then dragged his tongue
        all over the ground in an effort to remove the man's foul essence
        from his mouth. For Trouser had learned that a mime is a terrible
        thing to taste.

        Stan Kegel

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Introducing the razor-sharp, feather-light ceramic slicing knife.
        Unlike steel knife blades, YoshiBlade stay razor sharp. In fact,
        this space-age material is so hard that professional chefs use
        ceramic to sharpen their steel knives.

        Say goodbye to old fashioned steel knives.

        As a bonus you'll get the Ceramic Potato Peeler.

        View Web Version

        http://buffaloschips.com/ceram

        Melva/The Joy Of Christmas
        http://silverandgoldandthee.net/C/Joy.html

        Carolyn w/I Tan't Wait Till Quithmuth Day~ Mel Blanc
        http://carolynspreciousmemories.com/50s/quithmuthday.html

        John w/ Silent Night
        http://heavens-gates.com/silentnight/

        Amazing Grace
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/amazinggrace.html

        Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

        Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
        impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
        seen in over 50 years.

        And here's everything they don't want you to know...

        http://buffaloschips.com/scoop

        Redneck Playstation via Wesley
        http://tinyurl.com/cplms

        NOAA's National Weather Service - Graphical Forecast Via Dianne
        http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/graphical/sectors/

        Ugly Christmas Lights
        http://www.uglychristmaslights.com/

        Snowman Name
        http://www.quizopolis.com/snowman-name.php

        Okay, everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must
        have gone absolutely crazy for doing this today and tomorrow,
        especially on Thankgiving of all days, but I don't care anymore
        because I think it's just the right thing to do.

        Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not
        going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a
        minute to read this, my name is Justin Blake, and I'm a millionaire
        that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning,
        and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but
        you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take
        advantage of this:

        As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
        Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away this today and tomorrow
        morning.....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

        Press here to get your copy:

        http://buffaloschips.com/kit

        7-Zip
        http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

        Guard Your Online Privacy With TrackerWatcher Firefox Addon Via
        Wesley
        http://tinyurl.com/ychtjf5

        French army sides with Mozilla in Microsoft email war Via Wesley
        http://tinyurl.com/yh9nstn

        Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
        on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or
        man! NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME!!!

        Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
        ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
        now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

        PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate
        date:

        http://buffaloschips.com/date

        Doggie Zone Via Dianne
        http://www.pupforum.com/pics/browse.cfm

        Wild Macaws
        http://freespace.virgin.net/susanarmitage/macaws.htm

        Winter Hummingbirds of Southwest Louisiana
        http://members.cox.net/wdpatton/

        World of Birding
        http://www.worldbirdingcenter.org/

        We understand that you may have accidentally deleted important
        documents, pictures, or other various files from your computer that
        you thought you could never get back.

        Well, we wanted to let you know that you can easily get your deleted
        pictures, documents, or files back today using a program called File
        R/D.

        You can easily try File R/D right now, for no cost, to run a -free-
        analysis scan that will allow you to view deleted pictures, files,
        documents, etc... Once you have complete the -free- analysis scan
        you will be amazed by what you see! In fact, you will even see what
        other people have deleted from your computer.

        Once the scanning is complete you will have full control over which
        files you want to recover.

        Press here to run the -free- analysis scan:

        http://buffaloschips.com/restore

        Here is some more information about this new way to watch
        television:

        1) All of the programming is uncensored!

        2) There are hundreds of channels from around the world to watch!
        And new channels are added every day!

        3) Hundreds of Radio stations to listen to anytime, all of the time!
        And new stations are added daily!

        4) All of these channels are available 24 hours per day right from
        your PC and laptop!

        5) No additional hardware is needed!

        6) You won't have to pay a cable or satellite bill any longer!

        Press Here For More Information and To Download Now:

        http://buffalosjokes.com/pctv

        Movie Links

        The Mom Song
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/jadljhda.htm

        Tolerant Cat
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/dsksd.htm

        Uncle Jay
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/dskjskj.htm

        Walk-in Closet
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/jsksdjk.htm

        Who Needs Pockets
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/sdjkjsdk.htm

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Bee Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Two bees ran into each other. The first bee asked the other how
        things
        were going. "Really bad," said the second bee. "The weather has been

        really wet and damp and there aren't any flowers or pollen, so I
        can't
        make any honey." "No problem," said the first bee. "Just fly down
        five
        blocks and turn left. Keep going until you see all the cars. There's
        Bar Mitzvah going on and there are all kinds of fresh flowers and
        fruit." "Thanks for the tip," said the second bee, and he flew away.
        few hours later, the two bees ran into each other again. The first
        bee
        asked, "How'd it go?""Great!" said the second bee. "It was
        everything
        you said it would be." "Uh, what's that thing on your head?" asked
        the
        first bee. "That's my yarmulke," said the second bee. "I didn't want

        them to think I was a wasp."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Clean Windshields without Straining or Stretching

        Windshield Wonder is the easy reach microfiber window cleaner that
        eliminates straining and stretching. It uses a 16" handle to help
        reach all the way down to the dash and base of your rear window.
        Windshield Wonder is also perfect for moisture and fog removal.

        Get two for the price of one when you order today.

        Order now
        View Web Version

        http://buffaloschips.com/wind

        Cloud Cyclone Graham 02
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/klkj4l3lk.htm

        Cloud Fire_Starter
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/;l;65l4.htm

        Cloud Melhorfotov2003
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/;l2;l1.htm

        Cloud Shark
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/kl34.htm

        Clown
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/k546k.htm

        Clown2
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/l43k;5lk34.htm

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Optic 1050 binoculars with up to 1000X magnification will allow
        you to see objects up to 35 miles away! They're great for
        vacationing, sporting events, bird watching, and more. These super
        lightweight binoculars include features such as:

        Wide-angle viewing
        Shatterproof lenses
        Soft rubber eye cups
        Comfort neck strap
        Center focusing wheel

        http://buffaloschips.com/optics

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Christmas Chips
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters ?
        They both drop their needles

        Why couldn't the butterfly go to the fancy Chistmas dance?
        It was a moth ball!

        Where does Santa go swimming?
        The North Pool!

        What do you call a cat that likes to dig in the sand?
        Sandy Claws

        I went to my friend's house recently and noticed that his Christmas
        tree was bare except for a shotgun shell near the top. I asked,
        "What's the deal, no decorations?" Puzzled, he looked at me and
        said, "What do you mean? It's a cartridge in a bare tree."

        Stan Kegel

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The Emery Cat is The Fun New Kitty Scratcher That Actually Grooms
        Cats Claws While They Play! The secret is the patented honeycomb
        surface that works like a nail file, gently filing away sharpness.

        Your package includes:
        Durable Base with built in catnip
        Cute, playful kitty toy
        Packet of catnip
        Bonus De-shedder

        Buy 1 get 1 FREE Now for only $19.95 plus you'll receive the Bonus
        Gift absolutely FREE!

        http://buffaloschips.com/emery

        Customer: "My computer crashed!"

        Tech Support: "It crashed?"

        Customer: "Yeah, it won't let me play my game."

        Tech Support: "All right, hit Control-Alt-Delete to reboot."

        Customer: "No, it didn't crash-it crashed."

        Tech Support: "Huh?"

        Customer: "I crashed my game. That's what I said before. I crashed
        my
        Spaceship and now it doesn't work."

        Tech Support: "Click on 'File,' then 'New Game.'"

        Customer: [pause] "Wow! How'd you learn how to do that?"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Stop your Back Pain!
        Backjoy will change the way you sit and change your life

        FREE * 30-day trial
        Bonus Free travel satchel PLUS stretch & strengthen DVD with order

        Backjoy is lightweight and portable
        -Perfect for people who sit on the job
        -Good for sporting events
        -Patent-pending ergonomic design
        -Works on any chair
        -Lifetime Warranty!

        Relieves Symptoms associated with
        Neck, Shoulder & Back Pain,
        Spinal Injury, Chronic Sciatica, and Pinched Nerves
        Bulging & Slipped Discs and Muscle Soreness
        Pregnancy too!

        http://buffaloschips.com/backpa

        Because an increasing number of people are having heart attacks
        while gambling, the big, high- class casinos are now equipped with
        sophisticated defibrillators.

        They are computer controlled to deliver the exact electric shock
        needed to revive a heart attack victim. That is, if you're at a big,
        high-class casino.

        At the cheaper casinos downtown, they just drag you across the
        carpet and touch your finger to the doorknob.

        Sue

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The SlipOver - Dual Sided Slipcover - As Seen on TV

        Make your old, ugly beat-up sofa look BRAND NEW
        With Slipover, the Only Reversible Slipcover!
        Get 2 Matching Reversible Pillow Covers FREE*
        Plus a FREE* Add-On Organizer- so you will never lose your remote
        again!

        One-piece universal fit
        Comfy, cozy fabric
        Machine washable, won't shrink or fade
        Patent-pending design
        Easy care fabric that's stain resistant!

        http://buffaloschips.com/slip

        Dancing With Wolfstien

        After a day of being cooped up in the house for the dogs, they are
        ready to play. After a day of working at the office dad is ready
        to take
        it easy... something must give... Dad has to give. It is like
        coming home
        to three four year olds high on caffeine.

        BJ gets out of his car, Diana opens the house door and three dogs
        are
        unleashed...

        BJ: Hi guys...!

        Katie: FATHER!!!

        As she leaps forward and crashes into BJ sending BJ backwards...

        BJ: Hey slow down there girl.

        Katie: Sorry father, but I am just so excited...

        Then Rudy who is three times the size of Katie comes barreling in.

        Thud!!!

        BJ: Gasp!! Down Rudy... Down!

        Rudy: Aw shucks Dad...

        BJ: You called me Dad...

        Rudy: Did not..

        Sandi: Hi Daddy! (As she jumps up almost to eye level), Let's play.

        BJ: How can I not. Let's go running around the yard!

        Yay!!!

        Diana watches from the door as the four kids go playing... BJ throws
        a stick, the dogs chase it, then chase BJ,,, BJ chases the dog..and
        on
        and on it goes.

        The herd in Guthrie

        (as bad as it is to leave the dogs in the morning, it is pure Heaven
        come home at night)

        Checked by AVG.
        5/20/2008 6:45 AM