Re: [buffalojugglers] Slow email.

  • FlopEJoe
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2013
      I never got Jerry's first two, original emails. Got Jerry's third at around midnight and Vance's at 6:11am. I'm going to google around about this. I know Yahoo changed their group software so maybe that has something to do with it.

      1. See yaz at KUMC

      2. No

      3. I'm juggling this Wednesday 9/13 but not next 9/25

      4. I can definitely do Hunter's Hop and probably do Music is Art. We'll need times.

      5. Probably.

        --Joe to the F
    • Chuck Frugoli

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013