Re: [buffalojugglers] Slow email.

  • V Conway
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2013
      I got your first email at10:15.

      I'll see you at the church.

      Vance

      On Sep 13, 2013, at 12:02 PM, Jerry House <jhouse1234@...> wrote:

      Grrrr... I sent this two hours ago, and I haven't received my own copy yet.  So, I'm going to try again, and see if this one comes through first.

      For those who are seeing this for the second time, sorry about the duplicate.
      ----------------------------------
      Juggling stuff

      Hi everyone.

      Here's the deal, in chronological order.  Please read.

      1) Tomorrow (Saturday, September 14th), it's gonna be cold.  Not rainy, just cold - like 55 degrees at 10am.  We COULD juggle at Delaware Park, or we could just go to the KUMC.  What do people think?  (P.S. It's around 55 degrees right now as I'm writing this.  As an experiment, you can go outside right now and see if you'd like to be juggling in this temperature for the next two hours.  That would give you your answer.)

      2) We were invited to juggle at the Buffalo Heart Walk on Sunday, September 15th, at 9am, at Coca-Cola field.  I never got back to anyone saying we'd do it.  I just know that I cannot make it.  I'm ok with calling it off, but I'd like to OFFICIALLY call it off and let the contact person know this.  Anyone have a problem with that?

      3) Since it gets dark so quickly now, and since it's so cold, we're no longer doing Monday nights in the park, but are instead doing Wednesday nights at the KUMC, starting September 18th.... and per my work schedule, I won't be able to make the first two (September 18th and 25th).  I'm hoping Dave, Steve, or Joe will be able to take over door code / alarm code duties.  If any of you need refreshers on the codes, call me.

      4) September 21st is gonna be a BUSY day.  In the morning is the Hunter's Hope Every Step walk on Beaver Island.  We've done this several times in the past, and one year, it was rained out.  Later in the day is the Music is Art festival at Delaware Park.  That's gonna be a little more tricky, not only because we will have already juggled for a while, but also because there's the thought that we'd do something a little more organized than just "show up and juggle".  I'm leaving the details of that up to Dave, because I really don't know how it's going to work out.

      5) The KUMC is going to have their Fall festival on Sunday, October 6th, from 12 to 4.  We've juggled for this in the past as well - usually up in their Library, because the gym is filled with arts and crafts and such.  Usually there's more than enough of us to juggle at this.

      That's all for now.  Discuss, preferably quickly, what your thoughts are on the first two items.

      Jerry

    • FlopEJoe
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2013
        I never got Jerry's first two, original emails. Got Jerry's third at around midnight and Vance's at 6:11am. I'm going to google around about this. I know Yahoo changed their group software so maybe that has something to do with it.

        1. See yaz at KUMC

        2. No

        3. I'm juggling this Wednesday 9/13 but not next 9/25

        4. I can definitely do Hunter's Hop and probably do Music is Art. We'll need times.

        5. Probably.

          --Joe to the F
      • Chuck Frugoli

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013