Re: [buffalojugglers] Re: Summer party?

  • Nels Ross Cremean
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
      Cool. That date looks good for me. Might be there a bit later than 4:00pm though.

      Nels

      On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Gretchen Oubre <goubre@...> wrote:

      Hi All!~

      We are happy to invite all of you to a bash here Saturday, August 31 4pm-? (Sorry that is the earliest in the summer we can do it- Sawyer gets back from tour Aug 19 & that next weekend is the Elmwood festival)
      We can swim, eat, drink, play pool, foosball, darts & ping pong...roast marshmallows on a bonfire & of course, juggle!
      Let me know how that works for everyone- We live in East Aurora & have a small pool to cool off in & a barn with a game room loft.
      Hope you are having a great summer!
      If anyone wants to check out what Sawyer has been up to--
      check out Smirkus.org & look under BIG TOP TOUR or on facebook:
      Best regards,
      Gretchen & Stephen
      Gretchen Oubre
      GOubre@...
      716.289.4003

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:55 AM, justinsanejuggler wrote:

      I can host again, but I'm also OK with a change of venue. Gravity might be more favorable elsewhere. And how dare Jerry try to use my faculties without consent!
      Aug 24th looks like a bad date for me but the other Saturdays are fine.

      Bill

      --- In buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:

      > Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
      > Cheers,
      > Steve
      > www.stevedelmontestudio.com
      > www.delmontecartoons.com
      >
      > On 7/11/13 2:02 AM, davef@... wrote:
      > >
      > > Sounds like fun.

    • Jerry House
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 16, 2013
        I too am liking the idea of a party at the Oubres on Saturday August 31st...
        Anyone else?

        We have over a month to plan but I think August 31st at the Oubre's should be at the top of the list.

          --Joe

      • Steve Delmonte
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 16, 2013
          me three!