Re: Summer party?

  • justinsanejuggler
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12 5:55 AM
      I can host again, but I'm also OK with a change of venue. Gravity might be more favorable elsewhere. And how dare Jerry try to use my faculties without consent!
      Aug 24th looks like a bad date for me but the other Saturdays are fine.

      Bill

      --- In buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:

      > Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
      > Cheers,
      > Steve
      > www.stevedelmontestudio.com
      > www.delmontecartoons.com
      >
      > On 7/11/13 2:02 AM, davef@... wrote:
      > >
      > > Sounds like fun.

    • Gretchen Oubre
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14 1:21 PM
        Hi All!~
        We are happy to invite all of you to a bash here Saturday, August 31 4pm-? (Sorry that is the earliest in the summer we can do it- Sawyer gets back from tour Aug 19 & that next weekend is the Elmwood festival)
        We can swim, eat, drink, play pool, foosball, darts & ping pong...roast marshmallows on a bonfire & of course, juggle!
        Let me know how that works for everyone- We live in East Aurora & have a small pool to cool off in & a barn with a game room loft.
        Hope you are having a great summer!
        If anyone wants to check out what Sawyer has been up to--
        check out Smirkus.org & look under BIG TOP TOUR or on facebook:
        Best regards,
        Gretchen & Stephen
        Gretchen Oubre
        GOubre@...
        716.289.4003

        On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:55 AM, justinsanejuggler wrote:

        I can host again, but I'm also OK with a change of venue. Gravity might be more favorable elsewhere. And how dare Jerry try to use my faculties without consent!
        Aug 24th looks like a bad date for me but the other Saturdays are fine.

        Bill

        --- In buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:

        > Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
        > Cheers,
        > Steve
        > www.stevedelmontestudio.com
        > www.delmontecartoons.com
        >
        > On 7/11/13 2:02 AM, davef@... wrote:
        > >
        > > Sounds like fun.

      • FlopEJoe
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14 2:34 PM
          We have over a month to plan but I think August 31st at the Oubre's should be at the top of the list.

            --Joe

        • Nels Ross Cremean
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15 9:37 AM
            Cool. That date looks good for me. Might be there a bit later than 4:00pm though.

            Nels

          • Jerry House
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16 11:09 AM
              I too am liking the idea of a party at the Oubres on Saturday August 31st...
              Anyone else?

              We have over a month to plan but I think August 31st at the Oubre's should be at the top of the list.

                --Joe

              On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Gretchen Oubre <goubre@...> wrote:

              Hi All!~
              We are happy to invite all of you to a bash here Saturday, August 31 4pm-? (Sorry that is the earliest in the summer we can do it- Sawyer gets back from tour Aug 19 & that next weekend is the Elmwood festival)
              We can swim, eat, drink, play pool, foosball, darts & ping pong...roast marshmallows on a bonfire & of course, juggle!
              Let me know how that works for everyone- We live in East Aurora & have a small pool to cool off in & a barn with a game room loft.
              Hope you are having a great summer!
              If anyone wants to check out what Sawyer has been up to--
              check out Smirkus.org & look under BIG TOP TOUR or on facebook:
              Best regards,
              Gretchen & Stephen

              On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:55 AM, justinsanejuggler wrote:

              I can host again, but I'm also OK with a change of venue. Gravity might be more favorable elsewhere. And how dare Jerry try to use my faculties without consent!
              Aug 24th looks like a bad date for me but the other Saturdays are fine.

              Bill

              --- In buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:

              > Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
              > Cheers,
              > Steve
              > www.stevedelmontestudio.com
              > www.delmontecartoons.com