Tonight (7/1/13)

  • Jerry House
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hey everyone.

      It's raining.  I think it will continue to rain until it stops.

      As such, I'm suggesting the KUMC for tonight.  Hope to see you there, around 7pm.

      Also, I spoke with Leann from the KUMC, regarding juggling for their summer Vacation Bible School kids.  It looks like Friday, July 12th, at 10am, will work out for the majority of people who responded.  Leann informed me that they have four classes (she called them "sessions"), in groups of four-year-olds, five- and six-year-olds, seven- and eight-year-olds, and nine- and ten-year-olds, with approximately 25 kids in each group.  We'd have each "session" for about 15 to 20 minutes.  I figure we'll probably just teach juggling to the older kids, and do some demonstrations for the younger ones.  We're hoping it'll be outside (on the grass), but of course we can use the gym inside if it rains.

      Jerry

    • FlopEJoe