Anyone going to be at the Kidney Walk tomorrow (6/2/13)?

  • Jerry House
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hi everyone.

      Just a reminder, the Kidney Walk is tomorrow, at Delaware Park, at 9:30am, near the zoo (specifically, near the buffaloes.  The Buffalo buffaloes.  If they're confused, then they're buffaloed Buffalo buffaloes.  If they like to confuse other buffaloes while they're confused, then they're buffaloed Buffalo buffaloes buffaloing Buffalo buffaloes.  BUFFALO!) .

      I informed Kari that jugglers probably won't show up if it's raining, and right now, there's a very good chance of that.  Which is good, because it doesn't look like many people could make it anyway (Dave, Chuck, Dennis, Jim, Tim  and I are all definitely out).

      BUT, if you feel like going and representing the Buffalo Jugglers, make us proud!

      Jerry
    • Steve Delmonte
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
        I won't be there - my cold turn a really bad turn yesterday
        afternoon...have fun!
        Cheers,
        Steve <http://www.stevedelmontestudio.com>

        On 6/1/13 10:27 PM, Jerry House wrote:
        > Hi everyone.
        >
        > Just a reminder, the Kidney Walk is tomorrow, at Delaware Park, at
        > 9:30am, near the zoo (specifically, near the buffaloes. The Buffalo
        > buffaloes. If they're confused, then they're buffaloed Buffalo
        > buffaloes. If they like to confuse other buffaloes while they're
        > confused, then they're buffaloed Buffalo buffaloes buffaloing Buffalo
        > buffaloes. BUFFALO!) .
        >
        > I informed Kari that jugglers probably won't show up if it's raining,
        > and right now, there's a very good chance of that. Which is good,
        > because it doesn't look like many people could make it anyway (Dave,
        > Chuck, Dennis, Jim, Tim and I are all definitely out).
        >
        > BUT, if you feel like going and representing the Buffalo Jugglers,
        > make us proud!
        >
        > Jerry

      • FlopEJoe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
          The Buffalo's will have to be jugglerless this time. I'm out rain or shine.

          On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 6:37 AM, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:
          I won't be there - my cold turn a really bad turn yesterday
          afternoon...have fun!
          Cheers,
          Steve <http://www.stevedelmontestudio.com>

          On 6/1/13 10:27 PM, Jerry House wrote:
          > Hi everyone.
          >
          > Just a reminder, the Kidney Walk is tomorrow, at Delaware Park, at
          > 9:30am, near the zoo (specifically, near the buffaloes. The Buffalo
          > buffaloes. If they're confused, then they're buffaloed Buffalo
          > buffaloes. If they like to confuse other buffaloes while they're
          > confused, then they're buffaloed Buffalo buffaloes buffaloing Buffalo
          > buffaloes. BUFFALO!) .
          >
          > I informed Kari that jugglers probably won't show up if it's raining,
          > and right now, there's a very good chance of that. Which is good,
          > because it doesn't look like many people could make it anyway (Dave,
          > Chuck, Dennis, Jim, Tim and I are all definitely out).
          >
          > BUT, if you feel like going and representing the Buffalo Jugglers,
          > make us proud!
          >
          > Jerry

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional