Towel Day Movie

  • vance_wny
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 9:57 AM
      Since Saturday is Towel Day we're planning on showing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in the backyard.  We're hoping it'll be dark enough by 9:00 though that may be pushing it.

      It may be chilly but if you have your towel, being one of the most useful objects in the universe, you can use it as a blanket.

      If you need directions let me know.

      Vance